I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Proper African women are a rare sight where i live, which makes them stick out and they usually get a lot of attention. It's their men's lose anyway, their women will soon marry out if this continues. But props to them for staying loyal, for now at least.

Op is talking about British so ugly applies to majority of them :manny:
White british women might be the most ugliest creature on the planet if blacks there are getting called ugly in favor of them I hate to see how they look:damn:

Probably Why Jamaica are the least attractive blacks plus coons:trash:

Stop chatting shit about my pawgs before I do you in, you fookin neek. They're an acquired taste like chamomile tea.

Wasteman :camby:

This thread is interesting. As a Nigerian male, I have never talked bad about my fellow Nigerian females, and never will. I don't see alot of my brothers dating out where I am either. I can't see myself dating out as I love my Nigerian women too much. I don't hang out with Nigerian males who do this either, but can't confirm aside from what I hear. My younger sister claims its the younger generation, where they want to blend in African Americans and deny their African image. Its a form of self hate. I can't speak on UK, but I will say that UK Nigerians seem to be the inferior brand of Nigerians.
Also, if a Nigerian man is complimenting you while degrading his own woman, please take it with a grain of salt. Nigerian guys will say anything to get a chick, regardless of it is true or not. Trust me, I used to use the same tactics.

This is so stupid in my opinion.

Why spend so much time worrying about what males or females of your ethnicity are attracted to.

I see too many black women labeling certain guys as self haters and say “ he’s in the sunken place”. Like how miserable isn’t that. If Daquan marries a white woman then shaniqua can just marry a white man, simple.

Main point: Don’t feel entitled to the opposite gender of your ethnicity.

This thread is interesting. As a Nigerian male, I have never talked bad about my fellow Nigerian females, and never will. I don't see alot of my brothers dating out where I am either. I can't see myself dating out as I love my Nigerian women too much. I don't hang out with Nigerian males who do this either, but can't confirm aside from what I hear. My younger sister claims its the younger generation, where they want to blend in African Americans and deny their African image. Its a form of self hate. I can't speak on UK, but I will say that UK Nigerians seem to be the inferior brand of Nigerians.
Also, if a Nigerian man is complimenting you while degrading his own woman, please take it with a grain of salt. Nigerian guys will say anything to get a chick, regardless of it is true or not. Trust me, I used to use the same tactics.

The general section got loads of trolls I doubt this even happened tbh
:mjlol:

Why spend so much time worrying about what males or females of your ethnicity are attracted to.

I see too many black women labeling certain guys as self haters and say “ he’s in the sunken place”. Like how miserable isn’t that. If Daquan marries a white woman then shaniqua can just marry a white man, simple.

Well it's working cause nikkas is calling other nikkas out for pawging

:mjlaugh: My man said inferior brand of Nigerians

Merca

Inactive.
I see more and more black females marrying men of other races nowadays. Sad to see that some men are colourstruck. African females are beautiful.

Most of these people who are overly obsessed with race (the alt right and the BLM lot) are miserable people. They have nothing going on in their lives so they overcompensate.

Madow girls can be extremely beautiful. Its because black girls are not easily walked over. They will level the playing field rather quickly.

Last edited:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Wallahi i feel so bad for them. I was in the uni library today sitting behind a group of black guys and they were talking about women. One guy mentioned this black girl was moving to him and all the guys were like “eww fam” and started cussing off black girls. They said black girls are only good for “beat and delete” but cadaan, mixed, hispanic etc girls are “wifey material”. They then started calling black women “nappy headed hoes.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing because all these guys hair was Madow AF too.
I also realised that I see madoow guys with literally every race of women but hardly ever vice versa.
Even though Somali guys can be trash at times I’m glad they don’t cuss Somali girls or degrade us like that.
Shoutout to Faraaxs

You speak the truth and I'll recommend to find a better study area. It also the same with Asian women. They are the first biggest self haters after black men. At least black man insult there women and that's it but Asian women literally cuck there own men telling other women to stay away from them.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
colourism is very stupid i agree since somalis in general are dark skinned with thin/sharp features.

To me, if i see a dark skinned somali girl with long thin nose, soft hair big eyes, is more attractive to me than a somali girl with light skin but has flat nose and Madow hair.

Colourism in somali community should be changed to anti-Madowism

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending