I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Come on son

maxresdefault.jpg
Dont show me those men ader pattern and stick to your own stop watching it causes weird fetishes like yours

images.jpg

Come on son

maxresdefault.jpg

Oh My :banderas:

This reminds me!

Some reer waqooyi dude once decided to hit the mosque and to change his sinful ways for the better. He is inside the mosque and trying to line up for prayer when he suddenly looks outside the window and sees some fine Somali beauty walking by. Then he says the famous joke:

"Cibaadasyaan cindiga ku hayee, taniba waygu celin ciyaarihii hore".

Meaning

"My intension was to worship, but this(sizzling beauty outside the mosque window) will sure turn me back into my old games(being a playa).

These ladies look mighty fine man. African beauties.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
Literally every Somali man i know plans on settling down with a Somali girl someday. Even the ones that are currently dating cadaan women. :mjlol:

That's loyalty. :mjohreally:

Who you trynna trigger on this site :heh:
Op is talking about British so ugly applies to majority of them :manny:
For some reason I had the luck of coming across lot of light skin AA females so my opinion might be skewed:wow:
White british women might be the most ugliest creature on the planet if blacks there are getting called ugly in favor of them I hate to see how they look:damn:
I live in the UK
Probably Why Jamaica are the least attractive blacks plus coons:trash:

Last edited:

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Dark Somali girls marry all the time but never to Somali men is what I was trying to say.

I'm not slandering dark skin. I'm dark skin myself and identify as Black while the rest of you don't.

Everyone knows this is true

Where do you live?

Somali men can be criticised in many departments but I believe they are angels compared to madow men who have a serious case of self hatred . In the U.K. when you see madow men with a woman 99% of the time the woman will be cadaan or mixed. Even the kids they have will almost always be mixed .

You will find some Somali men (and women) who will hate on dark skin women but generally if a Somali woman is attractive they will marry her regardless of skin tone. And even when they date women of other ethnicities they settle with Somali women .

Status
Not open for further replies.