I feel bad for madoow women

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wallahi i feel so bad for them. I was in the uni library today sitting behind a group of black guys and they were talking about women. One guy mentioned this black girl was moving to him and all the guys were like “eww fam” and started cussing off black girls. They said black girls are only good for “beat and delete” but cadaan, mixed, hispanic etc girls are “wifey material”. They then started calling black women “nappy headed hoes.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing because all these guys hair was Madow AF too.
I also realised that I see madoow guys with literally every race of women but hardly ever vice versa.
Even though Somali guys can be trash at times I’m glad they don’t cuss Somali girls or degrade us like that.
Shoutout to Faraaxs

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Wallahi i feel so bad for them. I was in the uni library today sitting behind a group of black guys and they were talking about women. One guy mentioned this black girl was moving to him and all the guys were like “eww fam” and started cussing off black girls. They said black girls are only good for “beat and delete” but cadaan, mixed, hispanic etc girls are “wifey material”. They then started calling black women “nappy headed hoes.” I couldn’t believe what I was hearing because all these guys hair was Madow AF too.
I also realised that I see madoow guys with literally every race of women but hardly ever vice versa.
Even though Somali guys can be trash at times I’m glad they don’t cuss Somali girls or degrade us like that.
Shoutout to Faraaxs

But Somali ladies are NOT black.

Shoutout to Faraaxs

We farax's know how to treat xalimos.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Well u r sympathizing for black women, and in the same breath thankful Somalis treat us well. So i assumed.
You're a bit late on the "Somalis are not black" train lol.
Why should you care what someone identifies as?
Race is made-up bullshit anyway. Doesn't change the core of who you are.

In all honesty their men are weak and generally aren't raised well. As for the women well the gene pool is limited and few of them are truly ever fair and finally there's the attitude that even if a WW had they would hate her. That's my own take on why their men hate them.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Self hate is unfortunately prevalent in some communities, we should all love ourselves and not run away from our true image. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As Jane Austen would say, Tis a pretty speech!

So glad I don’t go to a uni filled with big mouth Nigerians who congregate in the libraries. Imagine trying to study around all that noise.

Cant blame them when there women look like this kkkk

p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.