I don't find dark skinned Somali girls qurux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
"I prefer futo weyne over futo yar" is a preference. "I don't find dark skinned somali girls qurux" is straight up coonin'. You can have a preference, but that preference can also reveal if you have self hate or not. You ever walk down the street and notice that half the Asian girls you see are with cadaan men? If ask each of those girls, they'll all say the same thing "I just prefer white guys." Or those madoow guys who run after an cadaan chick no matter how ugly and obese she is while ignoring their own women. Sometimes a preference is the result of cancerous though patterns, brainwashing and mental colonization.
Obviously them saying they prefer White guys means they don't find Asian guys attractive, it's the same thing.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
"I prefer futo weyne over futo yar" is a preference. "I don't find dark skinned somali girls qurux" is straight up coonin'. You can have a preference, but that preference can also reveal if you have self hate or not. You ever walk down the street and notice that half the Asian girls you see are with cadaan men? If ask each of those girls, they'll all say the same thing "I just prefer white guys." Or those madoow guys who run after an cadaan chick no matter how ugly and obese she is while ignoring their own women. Sometimes a preference is the result of cancerous though patterns, brainwashing and mental colonization.
When did Somalis started using "coonin"? I see you my warya, you marching with BLM and reading some of that Black Liberation stuff :ftw9nwa:

But, anyways, color is color. I don't have a personal preference, but people do have preference for color because they like that.

No worries. So are you Asharaaf yourself? I'm asking because you would flog them:ftw9nwa:
Nah. I ain't from Banu Hashim, try Tayy'. There's just nothing that pisses me off more than a Somali (especially Benadiri) girl commit sins as heinous as zina.

Once I caught a Shanshiyo and Paki together, chastised them both and snitched to her parents like the haram police I am. I did something similar when I caught a Somali girl with a cadaan dude.

F*ckers don't believe me when I say I'll go full Saudi on these niggas.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Nah. I ain't from Banu Hashim, try Tayy'. There's just nothing that pisses me off more than a Somali (especially Benadiri) girl commit sins as heinous as zina.

Once I caught a Shanshiyo and Paki together, chastised them both and snitched to her parents like the haram police I am. I did something similar when I caught a Somali girl with a cadaan dude.

320x240px-LL-61f8d0c0_350x700px-LL-4044c567_1340255138572.gif

Why you gotta snitch for though. She isn't related to you. That's a dick move.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah

Well this escalated quickly

So, you see yourself as the haram police? So you go into other people's business - where you don't belong?

So you never got beaten up or shot for going up to these people?

Last edited:
Well this escalated quickly

So, you see yourself as the haram police? So you go into other people business - where you don't belong?

So you never got beaten up or shot for going up these people?
That's not what a haram police does sxb, you're not doing this occupation any justice. It's preventing evil when you see it.

Yes. I've lost a few fights laakin I can live with that. Btw I live in the UK, people don't carry guns here.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
That's not what a haram police does sxb, you're not doing this occupation any justice. It's preventing evil when you see it.

Yes. I've lost a few fights laakin I can live with that. Btw I live in the UK, people don't carry guns here.
I see. So see yourself as a martyr? You're basically sacrificing you're safety for your religious beliefs?

But, what makes you think every Xalimo that's getting banged in the back of a Toyota Camry by a Farax is a Muslim?

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
When did Somalis started using "coonin"? I see you my warya, you marching with BLM and reading some of that Black Liberation stuff :ftw9nwa:

But, anyways, color is color. I don't have a personal preference, but people do have preference for color because they like that.
Somalis in the west appropriating AA culture is not a new thing, lol.

I see. So see yourself as a martyr? You're basically sacrificing you're safety for your religious beliefs?

But, what makes you think every Xalimo that's getting banged in the back of a Toyota Camry by a Farax is a Muslim?
Martyr? No man. Most of the times they don't say sht so I ain't sacrificing my safety.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Obviously them saying they prefer White guys means they don't find Asian guys attractive, it's the same thing.
You don't seen anything wrong with this? Preferring the men (or women) of a completely different race than your own?

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Why on Earth do people like you concern themselves with affairs of others?! :ayaanswag:

Mate, worry about your own damn life!! :ileycry:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
@waraabe I personally don't mind dark skinned women, in fact, I would go as far as saying I prefer them more then the typical xalimo who puts on excessive levels of makeup to whiten up her face. I find them genuinely beautiful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending