I don't find dark skinned Somali girls qurux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
He told me yes. My offer of 23 chickens and 3 donkeys was too good to be refused :ileycry:
:chrisfreshhah: @ 24 chicken and 3 donkeys... What you better get me a pony or I will rip off what little hair that is on that coconut shape head of yours.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
This thread killed me :dead:

Features and general look > skin color. Some ppl pretend why too hard it's the skintone that tells all by overly praising the light-skinned women, or in men's case, the dark-skinned men. Dark skin doesn't automatically mean he's attractive, I'm sorry. Same with the light-skinned thing and us girls.

Bottom line though, everyone has preferences ranging from skin tones, features, ethnicities, races. The question is, why do we need to know 'em? Who gives a shit?
skin tone is the dumbest thing to have a preference for. it's literally just a hue :drakewtf:

it's almost always indicative of some kind of self hate, cuz u know for a fact nobody's getting off to a damn shade on a colour spectrum

Me upon finding out that waarabe (possibly the ugliest member on the forum) made this thread:

ce42cce1830f2cd6390d0f3fd4f0d845.gif

Drop some pics because u can't talk shit about anybody if you're not qualified.
'Waarabe' was that like your childhood nickname?

And I know you didn't come for my girl Hodan?

...Ugly? Where?
:ayaanswag::faysalwtf::what1:

i'm waiting for the pics

VixR

Veritas
skin tone is the dumbest thing to have a preference for. it's literally just a hue :drakewtf:

it's almost always indicative of some kind of self hate, cuz u know for a fact nobody's getting off to a damn shade on a colour spectrum
I don't believe that at all, that ppl who find they have a preference one way or the other are self-haters. Ppl definitely have skin tone preferences, often for their own, sometimes for others.

@ebimomo sorry girl but you're not helping your case by dropping those pictures. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. :manny:

"Not helping your case"

Are you out of your mind????????????????????
Sis, on what planet, what universe, what galaxy would this girl be considered ugly?

Beauty may be subjective, but there are people who look good objectively even if you're not attracted to them and this girl Hodan is one of those!!

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Dark skin, light skin, yellow skin, brown skin... To me it's all beautiful.

Girls using diana shows unfortunately that they are insecure, weak and seeking validation from others. That is what I find ugly.

Cambuulo Tonight

Poultry in motion
Me upon finding out that waarabe (possibly the ugliest member on the forum) made this thread:

ce42cce1830f2cd6390d0f3fd4f0d845.gif

Drop some pics because u can't talk shit about anybody if you're not qualified.
'Waarabe' was that like your childhood nickname?

And I know you didn't come for my girl Hodan?

...Ugly? Where?
:ayaanswag::faysalwtf::what1:

i'm waiting for the pics
Cheese and Xalwo:mjlol::mjlol:

Such an inappropriate name for one dark, ugly creature

If my memory serves me correct, Duchess once told me that Safiya is an cadcad Asharaaf.

Stop ganging up on the girl brahs.
Yeah im asharaaf but we're so much less color struck and more intelligent when it comes to these stuff than some of you black ass somalis who look down on our darker sisters and brothers akhasss i swear i never heard of colorist somalis untill i started haging around other clans than mine war wax isku fala

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Yeah im asharaaf but we're so much less color struck and more intelligent when it comes to these stuff than some of you black ass somalis who look down on our darker sisters and brothers akhasss i swear i never heard of colorist somalis untill i started haging around other clans than mine war wax isku fala

:ufdup:

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Face and body are the most important. Skin colour doesn't really matter unless she is super dark lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending