I don't find dark skinned Somali girls qurux

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
I am with Waraabe on this one, some of them be lookin like Darth Vader.

images

Imagine seeing this creep up at you in the dark, waa wax lagu naxoo!:ileycry:

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
Were you insinuating that you're banging Asharaaf chicks? I highly doubt that. Laakin if you weren't insinuating that, then my apologies.
I wasn't hinting that I was banging, I was talking shit about how the one's I met were stinking like onions :snoop:

Also, why would you doubt I wouldn't be able to bang Asharaaf chicks? They're extremely religious?

I wasn't hinting that I was banging, I was talking shit about how the one's I met were stinking like onions :snoop:

Also, why would you doubt I wouldn't be able to bang Asharaaf chicks? They're extremely religious?
Ah, soz bruh.

And because I would flog them

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
@waraabe keep in mind there are fine and ugly light skinned girls as well as there are fine and ugly dark skinned girls colour doesn't make u uglier or finer

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
People need to stop getting offended. We can't even say our preference on the forum anymore without someone making an ass out of themselves. So what he doesn't like darkskinned girls. We are all grown on this forum, No need to get butt hurt over people's preferences.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
People need to stop getting offended. We can't even say our preference on the forum anymore without someone making an ass out of themselves. So what he doesn't like darkskinned girls. We are all grown on this forum, No need to get butt hurt over people's preferences.
"I prefer futo weyne over futo yar" is a preference. "I don't find dark skinned somali girls qurux" is straight up coonin'. You can have a preference, but that preference can also reveal if you have self hate or not. You ever walk down the street and notice that half the Asian girls you see are with cadaan men? If ask each of those girls, they'll all say the same thing "I just prefer white guys." Or those madoow guys who run after an cadaan chick no matter how ugly and obese she is while ignoring their own women. Sometimes a preference is the result of cancerous though patterns, brainwashing and mental colonization.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
People are so color struck in here lol Dark skinned girls aren't ugly You just aren't attracted to them and that's ok
I am attracted to them though, like I would bang them if they were down. Won't marry them though. I want kids as light as me
:manny:

waraabe

Your superior

The old reiko is back :banderas::ahh::salute:

Welcome back

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending