I came back to flex my adeer madoobe reigns victorious once again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
sadly ahmed madoobe believes that lol.
Alas Farmaajo took the initiative to recognize Madoobe despite knowing it was a very unpopular decision to take, I think this is to foster peace and cooperation between Jubaland stakeholders, whether they like it or not.

Ogaden wa dad fican Axmed is a good man, not a sick extremist like you. Thank god Axmed is in power and not Jess. You harbour to mucu hatred and are a minority amongst OG.
Warya hatred we learnt it from you.

Dont you think when you spill your beans in public and your guys show the animosity they have for Ogaden that we will sip it with kool aid?

If OG hated MX the same level as you folks hate us.
We would evicted to from Kenya and Ethiopia and made Gedo into a concentration camp.

Alas Farmaajo took the initiative to recognize Madoobe despite knowing it was a very unpopular decision to take, I think this is to foster peace and cooperation between Jubaland stakeholders, whether they like it or not.
Dalaalos the only OG that loves Mx is Madhoobe.
We on the other had want to go back to pre 1969 borders.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
i have political aspirations in jubaland bro, wallahi marehan and any anti OG hooyadii wase better hop i see no power in jubaland ever.
I am ashamed that after 10 years under madobe, marehan still have the nerve to talk.
:russ:

You are crazy bro, Mareexan alwaax miya marka gas chamber lagu ridaya. Rag iska celin wan naqaana but peace is the best way forward. Only small loud minority of Marehan are vehemently against Madoobe. Farmaajo will be gone tomorrow but Marehan will stay in JL forever.

:russ:

You are crazy bro, Mareexan alwaax miya marka gas chamber lagu ridaya. Rag iska celin wan naqaana but peace is the best way forward. Only small loud minority of Marehan are vehemently against Madoobe. Farmaajo will be gone tomorrow but Marehan will stay in JL forever.
i expect nothing less sxb. inshallah we meet in the field.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
:gaasdrink: not until u help me conquer qardho xaliimoz.:lawd:
i been chatting one recently and found out she's from burtinle.:idontlike:
Conquer? Reer qardho girls will conquer you in Kismaayo. Kismayo ununka leh.

Buurtinle girls are Queens, respect the Queens. :ufdup:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Warya hatred we learnt it from you.

Dont you think when you spill your beans in public and your guys show the animosity they have for Ogaden that we will sip it with kool aid?

If OG hated MX the same level as you folks hate us.
We would evicted to from Kenya and Ethiopia and made Gedo into a concentration camp.
Walaal I dont think any MX hates OG they just want to live in peace. If Ogad
i expect nothing less sxb. inshallah we meet in the field.

Warya you know Axmed Madoobe has asked Farmaajo many times to speak and sit down hash out differences it was only until elections were near did he realize he was nin Darood :mjlaugh:

Walle Axmed is a patient man, he didnt even kill one Marehan elder in Kismaayonas a retribution. That is what I call gob especially after Qalbidhagax fiasco.

I think for Marehan you gotta realize Kismaayo is like our Jerusalem where we felt we need a port after 91 Xamar Muslim vs Marehan etc we decidee #NeverAgain and decide to flock to Kismaayo. You OG also have a safe haven in Kismayo where ONLF can operate without strings attached. So thisnis where the clash occured. The majeerteen already have PL so they just being greedy haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts