I came back to flex my adeer madoobe reigns victorious once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
awoogay dhoodaan baa laga hayaa "libaax ninka ganay iyo ka galladay kala garay"
:rejoice:

awoowgay raage ugaasna wuxuu yidhi "libaax nimaan aqoon baa lax ka rita":heh:

jubbaland-3.jpg

:rejoice::salute:

I remember when blackman was willing to compromise with mingiste farmaajo just before mudane khayre went to kismaayo until farmaajo said f*ck that, i want that nigga out. and now look at him bending te knee. what happened to all the might he was counting on yesterday?

I came back to let yall maggots know that my community will not stop until that midget with the fake ass mustache is removed from office.

Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
awoogay dhoodaan baa laga hayaa "libaax ninka ganay iyo galladay kala garay"
:rejoice:

awoowgay raage ugaasna wuxuu yidhi "libaax nimaan aqoon baa lax ka rita":heh:

jubbaland-3.jpg

:rejoice::salute:

I remember when blackman was willing to compromise with mingiste farmaajo just before mudane khayre went to kismaayo until farmaajo said f*ck that, i want that nigga out. and now look at him bending te knee. what happened to all the might he was counting on yesterday?

I came back to let yall maggots know that my community will not stop until that midget with the fake ass mustache is removed from office.
B62666E9-5E67-419C-87C7-53307472D423.gif

Madoobe has done a wonderful job.
the community now awaits another one of his kind, from the bu'aale community, to lead them to similar victories in Gedo where their awoowe is buried.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Because he struck the king but missed, and it it ain't thanks to him that he lost.
he did everything he could.
Obviously he wasn't going to give recognition for free walaal, Madoobe earned recognition, but I don't think its necessary to have cuqdad, Madoobe was against Farmaajo so of course waa la is jiid jiidaye siyaasada waa caynkas.

Inshallah this will benefit Jubaland.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Congrats to Madoobe, why do you still oppose Farmaajo if he recognizes Madoobe ? @Removed @Ferrari
Last time we supported him and sang ar Farmajo ii geeya from Goobweyn to Nairobi he decided to demonize us with every fiber of his being. There is no way of repairing it he has to leave another Mx can come but he made his bed with Qalbi Dhagax and he is now being put to sleep in it by Madoobe.

the community now awaits another one of his kind, from the bu'aale community, to lead them to similar victories in Gedo where their awoowe is buried.
Great - next step liberate Bu'aale and secure a Darood ethnostate in Jubbaland
Buale is going to be a tough one but the end is near for AS

Abaq

VIP
What about Badhaadhe? Are district isn't even free yet. We always get left out. Maqabul lives matter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending