I came back to flex my adeer madoobe reigns victorious once again

Status
Not open for further replies.
The next JL president is getting notes from Axmed Cumar Jess.

Until we sing unuka leh Jubbaland this small teeth will keep campaigning to destroy you.

The service offered by pro MX madhoobe is peanuts.

Check how mx will turn into pro Madhoobe when Farmajo is kicked out.
my adeer cumar jees, the only ogaden who truly understands what needs to be done and doesn't shy away from it.
Personally, even blackman is too miskiin if you ask me.
I would love it if he rounded up small ilko and gassed them like hitler did the jews.
then they would respect him and wouldnt talk so much shuban.

reer

VIP
my adeer cumar jees, the only ogaden who truly understands what needs to be done and doesn't shy away from it.
I would love it if he rounded up small ilko and gassed them like hitler did the jews.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Were you expecting me to die? :stressed:
He thought you were eliminated by
kenyan agent afkaaga naga cesho

Also add Ethiopian agent to my credentials soon to be Djibouti agent still need to pass some French literacy tests.
Saxib Where am I talking about Cabudwaaq?
Please point it out.

Reer
Your qaxoti @as is squatting in Kenya as we speak.
Gone are the days you would make deals with Kenya behind our backs.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP

OG & MX are brothers, share deegaan and interest, what can unite us is more than what can divide us.

reer

VIP
lol nigga u think i wouldn't bust your head open if i caught you in kismayo?
keep thinking all ogs are the god fearing daacad niggas you probably see on daily basis.
adeerkaa berhani iyo duurka galbeedka kismayo ma tagi karo booto foqol booto taangi kenyaati qabsanayo

adeerkaa berhani iyo duurka galbeedka kismayo ma tagi karo booto foqol booto taangi kenyaati qabsanayo
hada yaad isku halaynaysaa waryaa? adeerkaa barre isagoo indha la'a sida dajaal cawaran buu orod oga soo baxay. farmaajana waad aragtaa waxa haysta. waxaad rabto isu sheeg laakiin hal meel dhigo, nin iyo naagba waa la'idin wasi.

Berxani is Galjecel village.
You guys have nothing in duurka galbeedka you are not Cawrmala and hyenas left Kismaayo.

What you have is your calacal dont lie to yourself.

Most of your diehard militia was wiped out in 2013 all of the Kacanka kofiyo casta were wasted.

Its hard to build on experience.

reer

VIP
hada yaad isku halaynaysaa waryaa? adeerkaa barre isagoo indha la'a sida dajaal cawaran buu orod oga soo baxay. farmaajana waad aragtaa waxa haysta. waxaad rabto isu sheeg laakiin hal meel dhigo, nin iyo naagba waa la'idin wasi.
amxaaraa idin gali jirtay bac la'aan wasmo kama hadli kadhid wasakhyahow magan uhuru

Berxani is Galjecel village.
You guys have nothing in duurka galbeedka you are not Cawrmala and hyenas left Kismaayo.

What you have is your calacal dont lie to yourself.

Most of your diehard militia was wiped out in 2013 all of the Kacanka kofiyo casta were wasted.

Its hard to build on experience.
they come online to win. :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

amxaaraa idin gali jirtay bac la'aan wasmo kama hadli kadhid wasakhyahow magan uhuru
axmaarada waa taa maanta i baryaysa waryaa. they are begging me to hold peace talks with them, giving me all kinds of minsteries just to placate me. it isn't because they like me, it is because i smoked them, sent thousands of their boys to hell.

and who the f*ck are you to talk about axmaar when they are the only reason you still have gedo?:drakewtf:

reer

VIP
axmaarada waa taa maanta i baryaysa waryaa. they are begging me to hold peace talks with them, giving me all kinds of minsteries just to placate me. it isn't because they like me, it is because i smoked them, sent thousands of their boys to hell.

and who the f*ck are you to talk about axmaar when they are the only reason you still have gedo?:drakewtf:
ilmo zenawi orad aabahaa raadso somali ha sheegan :kodaksmiley:

This guy was claimming Jana Cabdale can you believe that.

Where are my reer harun/reer cali brothers could you confirm any alien presence in that area.
haaruun iyo cali are coming to eat their portion of the cake.
as their ugaas, i have arleady identified the parts of Gedo that doesnt belong to cawliyahan will be ours.
cawliyahan can have the south, and we will have the north.
wa bilaah tawfiiq.:fittytousand:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Ogaden wa dad fican Axmed is a good man, not a sick extremist like you. Thank god Axmed is in power and not Jess. You harbour to mucu hatred and are a minority amongst OG.

Ogaden wa dad fican Axmed is a good man, not a sick extremist like you. Thank god Axmed is in power and not Jess. You harbour to mucu hatred and are a minority amongst OG.
i have political aspirations in jubaland bro, wallahi marehan and any anti OG hooyadii wase better hop i see no power in jubaland ever.
I am ashamed that after 10 years under madobe, marehan still have the nerve to talk.

Status
Not open for further replies.