How Somali do you look?

On a scale of 1 to 10, how Somali do you look?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk people are weirdos
I’ve gotten Indian
Biracial
Latina
Arab
Tanzanian
Islander
Ethiopian
Some Asian dude thought I was Pakistani once :ftw9nwa:
Oh and Muslim too ( apparently it’s a race :) )
Somali aswell

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Idk people are weirdos
I’ve gotten Indian
Biracial
Latina
Arab
Tanzanian
Islander
Ethiopian
Some Asian dude thought I was Pakistani once :ftw9nwa:
Oh and Muslim too ( apparently it’s a race :) )
Somali aswell
Lmao if you're any shade of brown and are even slightly ambiguous looking, you'll get every race under the sun thrown at you.
People (cadaan specifically but this applies to people in general) are absolutely awful at identifying the differences between the 'brown' ethnicities.
I have a Sri Lankan friend that has told me of the time he was called a "fucking " by a racist cadaan :dead1:

Lmao if you're any shade of brown and are even slightly ambiguous looking, you'll get every race under the sun thrown at you.
People (cadaan specifically but this applies to people in general) are absolutely awful at identifying the differences between the 'brown' ethnicities.
I have a Sri Lankan friend that has told me of the time he was called a "fucking " by a racist cadaan :dead1:
At least people can guess in your cases. People are so confused when they try to get my ethnicity right.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
At least people can guess in your cases. People are so confused when they try to get my ethnicity right.
That's a blessing in disguise.
People are never 100% sure what you are, and so while you will get people staring, wondering whether to approach and say "Are you X ethnicity like me?", there is enough doubt there that they won't.
You don't have the problem full Somalis have of getting side-eyed by any nearby Somali because we look so damn distinctive :chrisfreshhah:

Lool kinda like how Sikhs are called Muslim
It’s a trip for sure
:drakelaugh:
Tho I think most people in general just assume we’re mixed black :)

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
Lool kinda like how Sikhs are called Muslim
It’s a trip for sure
:drakelaugh:
Tho I think most people in general just assume we’re mixed black :)
You'd be shocked at how many people just think people from the Horn of Africa look identical to West/South/Central Africans and are like "Wow you guys look different are you ummm mixed????" when they see an actual Somali or Ethiopian or whatever.
Fucking retards :mjlol:
:mjcry:

DeadStar

I dare u to show yourself.
i would get horn of africa, but think ur most likely xabashi
I know youre gonna eye ball me the whole time just tryin to figure what the f*ck i am in the process youll creep me the f*ck out.
Cant count how many times ive had somalis eye ball me until i make it easy and speak somali to them.

I know youre gonna eye ball me the whole time just tryin to figure what the f*ck i am in the process youll creep me the f*ck out.
Cant count how many times ive had somalis eye ball me until i make it easy and speak somali to them.
looooool wallahi so true

Jeesto

VIP
I look very Madow. Kinky hair, dhuxul skin, big nose and all that
19472-3bb961b9ff98814def6d1835c4b8d249.jpg

I've been confused with South Indian before or Ethiopian but most people guess that I'm Somali because I wear the Somali hooyo uniform.

Status
Not open for further replies.