How often you get drunk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
This much is true. When I was in London and took the tube for the first time, I saw a map of the whole system. The dinky shit we call a subway system here in Toronto is nothing in comparison. :mjcry: It takes us like 2 decades to add 4 new stations, at this rate we'll be where London is at now by the year 2200.:mjcry::mjcry:

What are you doing sxb I FUCKING HAD THEM :kendrickcry:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
I'm from the only relevant part of London, the capital of London,
South London still jheeze
I'm sorry to hear that. :siilaanyosmile: Are you fellow Eurotrash or are you an actual Brit?

Don't tell me @Kanye lives in Rotherham kkkkk anything to remind him of Rotterdam :mjlol:
:damn: How did you know I'm from Rotterdam? I've lived really close to Rotherham though. I don't claim one place, I'm from all over. My fam stays in the Midlands but I refuse to claim it. :lolbron:

Kkkkkkkk I bet you're from sheffield
Akhis, no.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
kkkk sorry saxib, but I've declared jihad against our shitty transit system. I'll bad mouth it at any opportunity. I will not rest until our shitty politicians get off their asses and do something about it. :fittytousand:

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
kkkk sorry saxib, but I've declared jihad against our shitty transit system. I'll bad mouth it at any opportunity. I will not rest until our shitty politicians get off their asses and do something about it. :fittytousand:

Kkk I waited thirty minutes for the Martin Grove still :meleshame:

That bus route is pretty bad

He dropped the ball :bell:

resize

RIP Robbie :mjcry:

I'm sorry to hear that. :siilaanyosmile: Are you fellow Eurotrash or are you an actual Brit?

:damn: How did you know I'm from Rotterdam? I've lived really close to Rotherham though. I don't claim one place, I'm from all over. My fam stays in the Midlands but I refuse to claim it. :lolbron:

Akhis, no.

lmao, South London is not even ghetto anymore with all these middle classed white people moving in everywhere.
yes i'm an "actual" brit walal (but i don't consider myself British tho.)

Akhis, no.

Lmaooo It was a lucky guess! Rotherham is right next to Sheffield and it sounded like Rotterdam that's all. I was memeing :dead1:

Rotterdam has a large somali population no? every dutch somali I've meet has been from there.

I see you're still trying to stay secretive :lolbron: I've already caught on to the fact that you're a fellow lander hehehehe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending