How long before Ethiopia collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can't compare Ogaden to Somaliland. Somaliland is literally the same as Somalia: same people, religion, culture. Ogaden is not at all the same as the rest of Ethiopia: they are Christian, Amhara, Tigre, Oromo etc with each their own culture. Ogaden got way better chances to become independent than Somaliland

Amhara will jointly heir brothers in Abyssinia(land of habashi), Oromo will have Oromia. Ogaden will be back to their brothers in Somalia. Remember we went to war in 77 to free Them. 1/2 million Ogaden refugees in Somalia almost collapsed our economic. Show some grateful to our martyrs in 77.

HalyeeyQaran

Citizen of Southwest State
Repeating something multiple times doesn't make it true. :umad:

Zone 5 region of Ethiopia will never ever be a part of Somalia. Lick your wounds and cut your losses. You can forget about that land.:denzelnigga:

Nabeel786

Southie pride
Why wish bad thing for your neighbor? Its not right. Even if they are Christian, they have a right to live with peaceful. Just saying.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Somalia really doesn't need the disputed territory of Ogaden, there is really nothing they have that we already lack. When Ethiopia collapse, is up to them whether they join Kenya or become independent country.

brakenclaw

Stay real in the everything fake era
Somalia really doesn't need the disputed territory of Ogaden, there is really nothing they have that we already lack. When Ethiopia collapse, is up to them whether they join Kenya or become independent country.
There no way in hell they would join kenya lmaooo...

No, I think it's close this time. There have never been countrywide protests on this scale, it's only a matter of months before armed conflict god willing.

I like to read your masturbation over our "collapse" :)

No..there is no "countrywide" protest..

Here is the risk assessment map of the protest areas...

image.jpg

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.