How long before Ethiopia collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
These people want us to join Somalia as another 4.5 federal state. :lol: Lool

If we do, we would have the biggest state with the most population. Political dominance of Somalia is guaranteed and we'll be eating but having our own country is the better option :manny:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Ogaden will not join Somalia. it will be its own country.

When Ethiopia collapses, Ogadenia should be its own country. Look at us in Somaliland, we have gained nothing from the cursed union, we're still being punished for the sins of our forefathers.
:manny:

maestro

Cultural revolution
When Ethiopia collapses, Ogadenia should be its own country. Look at us in Somaliland, we have gained nothing from the cursed union, we're still being punished for the sins of our forefathers.
:manny:

Definitely a lesson has been learned from that :snoop: hope we don't make this mistake

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
*You gained nothing from Barre.

Nah really.
Barre was a dictator, im talkin about pre 69. There was no union because if there was such thing we would've shared everything equally, we didn't. Somalia basically annexed Somaliland and the highest post we got for those 9 years was a PM in 1967.

How would they take over? Oromo are dirt poor and very Fuley compared to the tough hardcore Nomadic Ogaden clans that border them. You're overestimating them.
They're almost 40 million strong people who have been bullied for so long they're about to snap. Ogadenis are a little over 5 million.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These people want us to join Somalia as another 4.5 federal state. :lol: Lool

If we do, we would have the biggest state with the most population. Political dominance of Somalia is guaranteed and we'll be eating but having our own country is the better option :manny:

:kanyehmm:

Nah really.
Barre was a dictator, im talkin about pre 69. There was no union because if there was such thing we would've shared everything equally, we didn't. Somalia basically annexed Somaliland and the highest post we got for those 9 years was a PM in 1967.
Those 9 years are nothing compared to Barrens reign. Barre snubbed you everybody knows that.

How would they take over? Oromo are dirt poor and very Fuley compared to the tough hardcore Nomadic Ogaden clans that border them. You're overestimating them.

They took dire dawa, Harar their weapons are their numbers( only people who multiple in famine time)

maestro

Cultural revolution
They're almost 40 million strong people who have been bullied for so long they're about to snap. Ogadenis are a little over 5 million.

40 million yet they are treated like shit by Xabashi :snoop: shows how weak they are. They can be easily repelled if they decide to attack.

Plus OGs got more money and have huge connections in Somalia in Kenya and in the Diaspora. Oromos can't touch this breh :fredo:

40 million yet they are treated like shit by Xabashi :snoop: shows how weak they are. They can be easily repelled if they decide to attack.

Plus OGs got more money and have huge connections in Somalia in Kenya and in the Diaspora. Oromos can't touch this breh :fredo:
yeah thats why I said theyre nerds about to snap after having been bullied for so long.

I have mixed feelings about this. I would like them to join somalia but not with a government like this . I believe in unity but there has to be some changes in the way the government works. That government does not represent whole somalia and does not care about its people.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
Join the line with SL, yours brothers in SL tried for 25 and never got any luck.
Something else, what name will you call the new country ? Ogaden? West Somalia? What about the dir, Issaq, & other tribes, do they want to join you or Somalia ? There are not any options either you join Ethiopia or Somalia.

You can't compare Ogaden to Somaliland. Somaliland is literally the same as Somalia: same people, religion, culture. Ogaden is not at all the same as the rest of Ethiopia: they are Christian, Amhara, Tigre, Oromo etc with each their own culture. Ogaden got way better chances to become independent than Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending