How long before Ethiopia collapses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sxb I have read somali say Ethiopia will collapse "soon" for the last 3yrs. Ethiopia is not Syria so the demonstrtators are not backed by westerners. To me it looks like it wont happened anytime soon

Sxb I have read somali say Ethiopia will collapse "soon" for the last 3yrs. Ethiopia is not Syria so the demonstrtators are not backed by westerners. To me it looks like it wont happened anytime soon
Agree. Maybe after sometime.
It will eventuslly collapse.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
No, I think it's close this time. There have never been countrywide protests on this scale, it's only a matter of months before armed conflict god willing.

image.jpeg
Oromo & Muslim will be have Oromia, and habashi will have Eritea(previously known Abyssinia) Ogaden will join Somalia.

I hope that tigre regime collapses tomorow morning. But to expect an unarmed protest movement to bring the regime is silly

Ogaden will not join Somalia. it will be its own country.

Join the line with SL, yours brothers in SL tried for 25 and never got any luck.
Something else, what name will you call the new country ? Ogaden? West Somalia? What about the dir, Issaq, & other tribes, do they want to join you or Somalia ? There are not any options either you join Ethiopia or Somalia.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Join the line with SL, yours brothers in SL tried for 25 and never got any luck.
Something else, what name will you call the new country ? Ogaden? West Somalia? What about the dir, Issaq, & other tribes, do they want to join you or Somalia ? There are not any options either you join Ethiopia or Somalia.

Dooni meyno Xamar. Just forget about that land.

Dir Isaaq and others don't want Xamar either.

Dooni meyno Xamar. Just forget about that land.

Dir Isaaq and others don't want Xamar either.

Somalia is not xamar only, we can change the capital always. But you will join with your brothers in federal system and capital will be in Garowe (because it is safe city away from al Habab)

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
Thats going to be very complicated. How big is the country going to be ? There are many clans in the ogaden.

This I'm pretty sure that the clans withing ogadenia will wanna separate because of clan. I swear qabil is the worst thing, Somalis are cursed.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Somalia is not xamar only, we can change the capital always. But you will join with your brothers in federal system and capital will be in Garowe (because it is safe city away from al Habab)

If people there are asked "do you want to be independent or join Somalia?" What do you think they will choose?

maestro

Cultural revolution
Thats going to be very complicated. How big is the country going to be ? There are many clans in the ogaden.

No problem we will pick a different name for the country which is neutral. Something like Galbeedland.

The country is big enough. It's 60-70% the size of Somalia.

And Complications are inevitable bro.

If people there are asked "do you want to be independent or join Somalia?" What do you think they will choose?

You do not live in island, we are part of world (international community) the idea of 3 Somalis countries had been rejected by AU, Arab league, UN, EU. You do not have any choice.

maestro

Cultural revolution
You do not live in island, we are part of world (international community) the idea of 3 Somalis countries had been rejected by AU, Arab league, UN, EU. You do not have any choice.

you don't have the army to force our land to be part of Somalia like Siad Barre so it's best you give it up. It's either independence or Ethiopia. Somalia is not even an option

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending