How do you talk to Somali girls??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so day-to-day I don't encounter alot of Somali girls, but still how do I chat them up. Or do these Somali guys lie about dating (most of whom I know said they ended it). Do us Somalis even date??? I'm absolutely clueless as to how all this works? I don't know seriously, should I just stay in my lane until the time is right lol (I say that but i don't know any Somali girls). But what is this i'm hearing about Somalis dating ? Dating with the intention of getting married? That is understandable but why do people do this so young if that's the case.

Mali Mo

I still dont give a f*ck
You say Look at me Abaayo, I'm your boyfriend now.
boyfriend.jpg

wars

Inhermouth
Avoid Somali girls with daddy issues at all cost.

And that’s the majority, sad but true.
It’s a quick sex and a lifetime of regret ever meeting them.

Instead date the ones who barely get out and are connected to the masjid, those are a bit mentally stabilized than those who are at the shisha spot or at the night clubs.

It’s crucial that you take heed to this warning.

Kind regards.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all the nice, decent somali boys never have the confidence to come and chat to a somali girl

Instead date the ones who barely get out and are connected to the masjid, those are a bit mentally stabilized than those who are at the shisha spot or at the night clubs.

Kind regards.

wow are somali girls really that bad?:ohreally:

yeah im gonna stay in my lane. Forget that shit. I was just curious because im always hearing

Kind regards.

"Instead date the ones who barely get out and are connected to the masjid, those are a bit mentally stabilized than those who are at the shisha spot or at the night clubs."

okay and how do I go about that? if i dont even know the person? just say "im interested in getting to know you yeah." I dont like chit-chat lol. Plus I would never go to a shisha spot to find somali girls forget that.

wallahi im a hopeless romantic
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all the nice, decent somali boys never have the confidence to come and chat to a somali girl

wow are somali girls really that bad?:ohreally:

Im still student but the thing is alot of these girls give of the impressions (vibe) that they want a guy who is already stable. If you know what I mean, Im still some while away form that graduation next year, or 23 if i decide to do a masters (considering it).

But thats the thing i dont know a single somali girl. Even if i graduate what if this continues. Im not bad looking as well.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

Im still student but the thing is alot of these girls give of the impressions (vibe) that they want a guy who is already stable. If you know what I mean, Im still some while away form that graduation next year, or 23 if i decide to do a masters (considering it).

But thats the thing i dont know a single somali girl. Even if i graduate what if this continues. Im not bad looking as well.
Just wait until you graduate. Imagine if you met a girl now. You would have to get married pretty soon or do haraam things instead. If you got married it would be weird for you to still live with your parents and have no income. She would be expecting a baby. Too much trouble just focus on school sxb.
:yousmart:

Are you looking for quick f*ck?:mjhaps:
If yes don't even bother if you live in certain areas if London and Toronto you'll eat easier
From my experience I get cock blocked by marriages:tocry:
My state is gaajo:tocry:

Just wait until you graduate. Imagine if you met a girl now. You would have to get married pretty soon or do haraam things instead. If you got married it would be weird for you to still live with your parents and have no income. She would be expecting a baby. Too much trouble just focus on school sxb.
:yousmart:

Its not everyday you see a good looking somali girl, but yeah you're right. I should just forget about it for now and hold off, i'm underestimating marriage. thanks sxb.

Reborn

I'm sorry to say this but you've missed the boat.
You should've built up your social interactions skills/contacts with xalimos in your teenage years via school or community.As by talking to them at this present moment it suggests that you're interested in marriage or f*ck-budddy and nothing else unless you're networking ofc.

What's your intention when talking to a xalimo saaxiib?

I just talk to them if it's necessary. Althought, I have had a somali ex-girlfriend who I just approached. Only found out she was somali after talking to her.

honestly the type of Somali men I like are the westernized types that still have connection to the culture.
Salafi-esque dudes are too crazy and possessive while the other extreme are brain damaged from lean and have literally no ambition.
If a Somali man was too approach me I’d would have to start with playful banter. Humor is the best way to get a girls attention without looking creepy!

Also to chime in I think this generation is an awkward crosswords where one doesn’t need to get married in our 20’s to be successful but rather it’s cultural expectations that makes us feel rushed into it without finding an suitable partner AND financially ready.

I'm sorry to say this but you've missed the boat.
You should've built up your social interactions skills/contacts with xalimos in your teenage years via school or community.As by talking to them at this present moment it suggests that you're interested in marriage or f*ck-budddy and nothing else unless you're networking ofc.

What's your intention when talking to a xalimo saaxiib?

Yeah you're right, i've never been the very social individual. After a marriage talk that i attended this week, its just been on the back my mind. As far as my intentions go they don't go beyond "getting to know them," (i.e they potential marriage partner ). " But then again i'm too busy for this atm uni is intense.

might as well just go with the flow of life, whatever happens, happens regardless of my very dead-social life. But alhamdulillah because of that, I have a few really amazing friends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending