How do you talk to Somali girls??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah you're right, i've never been the very social individual. After a marriage talk that i attended this week, its just been on the back my mind. As far as my intentions go they don't go beyond "getting to know them," (i.e they potential marriage partner ). " But then again i'm too busy for this atm uni is intense.
Why do want to get married so bad? you're still in school

Why do want to get married so bad? you're still in school

i dont know i thought i could get to know a few xaalimos, since i dont know any but wallah its not even a surprise. Maybe i should have done Chemical engineering thats were all the somali girls are :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:, joking.

im gonna delete this thread its stupid.

wars

Inhermouth
yeah im gonna stay in my lane. Forget that shit. I was just curious because im always hearing

"Instead date the ones who barely get out and are connected to the masjid, those are a bit mentally stabilized than those who are at the shisha spot or at the night clubs."

okay and how do I go about that? if i dont even know the person? just say "im interested in getting to know you yeah." I dont like chit-chat lol. Plus I would never go to a shisha spot to find somali girls forget that.

Hahaha Noo no no

Never say “ I’m interested to get to know you” ha ha ha

Dude just say “ Hi
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all the nice, decent somali boys never have the confidence to come and chat to a somali girl

wow are somali girls really that bad?:ohreally:
wallahi im a hopeless romantic

Im still student but the thing is alot of these girls give of the impressions (vibe) that they want a guy who is already stable. If you know what I mean, Im still some while away form that graduation next year, or 23 if i decide to do a masters (considering it).

But thats the thing i dont know a single somali girl. Even if i graduate what if this continues. Im not bad looking as well.

“that they want a guy who is already stable”

Waiting until you become financial stable is a futile attempt to avoid the necessary steps.

Dating is a journey that every Somali man embarks on before they settle.

But make sure to follow the rules

1. Don't let your dick dictate your emotional state!

2. Breaking up with a Somali girl is a difficult state of affairs that should be done in person, face to face. Never over a phone call, a text and don’t even think about social media or email.

3. When you approach one you must break the ice by comparing her forehead to a national monument, preferably one like Mointain Rushmore, The Colosseum is acceptable.

4. It’s vital that you ignore her trivia questions and shenanigans.

5. Don’t ask your friends about her, unless your intentions are to break up with her and you want a reason.

6. And last but not the least, it’s ok to date more then one girl at a time , but she must not be of Somali descendant. dating more than 2 Somali girls at a time is a one way ticket to a Psychiatric hospital.

looool there not loyal even to themselves.
WW have been with at least 20 men before marriage. Fun for one night stand but if even your father gave up defending your honour then you know something is wrong. Every culture is overprotective of their women except Cadaan, nowadays it's even more evident with this cuck sharing trend ( look it up it's a real phenomenon) for this reason i wouldn't consider them for marriage even if they convert.

Hahaha Noo no no

Never say “ I’m interested to get to know you” ha ha ha

Dude just say “ Hi

“that they want a guy who is already stable”

Waiting until you become financial stable is a futile attempt to avoid the necessary steps.

Dating is a journey that every Somali man embarks on before they settle.

But make sure to follow the rules

1. Don't let your dick dictate your emotional state!

2. Breaking up with a Somali girl is a difficult state of affairs that should be done in person, face to face. Never over a phone call, a text and don’t even think about social media or email.

3. When you approach one you must break the ice by comparing her forehead to a national monument, preferably one like Mointain Rushmore, The Colosseum is acceptable.

4. It’s vital that you ignore her trivia questions and shenanigans.

5. Don’t ask your friends about her, unless your intentions are to break up with her and you want a reason.

6. And last but not the least, it’s ok to date more then one girl at a time , but she must not be of Somali descendant. dating more than 2 Somali girls at a time is a one way ticket to a Psychiatric hospital.

thanks sxb
I dont think im gonna date anyone at the moment to be honest sxb. Wallah im just gonna see what happens, but im not gonna go out of my way at the to move to a somali girl now. I've come back my senses, that whole dating thing seems like too much hassle to begin with lol.

wars

Inhermouth
thanks sxb
I dont think im gonna date anyone at the moment to be honest sxb. Wallah im just gonna see what happens, but im not gonna go out of my way at the to move to a somali girl now. I've come back my senses, that whole dating thing seems like too much hassle to begin with lol.

It’s all good sxb if you have any more questions or concerns don’t hesitate to post it here and a Geeljire expert will be at your service.

Kind regards.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
thanks sxb
Graduate and fly back to Somalia sxb. You will have 4 Xalimos who have never seen electricity or a car waiting to give you children and take care of your livestock.
:rejoice:

Honestly, just talk to them like you would talk to any other girl.

Start by saying "Hi" and go from there.

Besides if you don't have the intention of getting married, save yourself the headache and heartache of getting to know girls and focus on your school/work etc.

Last edited:
White guys chat to girls they like with such immense confidence , somali boys need to just go for it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

all the nice, decent somali boys never have the confidence to come and chat to a somali girl

wow are somali girls really that bad?:ohreally:
You got a point but it’s weird cause Somali girls are quick to curve when approached by Somali dudes especially in public. It’s like they’re offended if you approach them in front of ajnabis. Like how dare you think you got a shot just because you’re Somali?
Tbh this turned me off to Somali girls for a while. Not all of them though, Ill still rate a Somali girl over any other though!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
White girls
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts