How do Somali people perceive Half-Somalis

I think interracial marriages have pros or cons.
Pros
1. Multi Cultural kids
2. You’re able to love who you want.
3. You may have Different perspectives.
4. You’re breaking racial boundaries.
Cons
1. Racism
2. Language barriers
3. People look at you
4. You get judged a lot ( Especially if your or your spouse is from a homogeneous ethnic group that usually don’t marry out)
5. Your kids will be judged.
6. Racist In-laws.

But don’t take this from me I’m just saying this from my perspective. Everyone’s experience is different. Marry whom ever you love no matter the race.
Age?

Lol put it this way we had a xalimo pretending to be half Colombian and the faraxs on here were salivating over her until she revealed herself to be abgaal. They were writing on her profile “when will your dm be opening abaayo? please admin hurry up”.
FF3D3891-A320-4CC8-948F-226B0CBF0F0E.gif

They had 30 threads for her every day describing her beauty and grace despite never seeing her.

Lol some of the people here pretend to hate half Somalis until they meet a lightskin one.

@Basic I would tag the faraxs but we both know they would have sudden amnesia.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Lol put it this way we had a xalimo pretending to be half Colombian and the faraxs on here were salivating over her until she revealed herself to be abgaal. They were writing on her profile “when will your dm be opening abaayo? please admin hurry up”. They had 30 threads for her every day describing her beauty and grace despite never seeing her. Lol some of the people here pretend to hate half Somalis until they meet a lightskin one.

Yeah majority men here are simps wallahi they hella pathetic.

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Lol put it this way we had a xalimo pretending to be half Colombian and the faraxs on here were salivating over her until she revealed herself to be abgaal. They were writing on her profile “when will your dm be opening abaayo? please admin hurry up”.
View attachment 107338

They had 30 threads for her every day describing her beauty and grace despite never seeing her.

Lol some of the people here pretend to hate half Somalis until they meet a lightskin one.

That was peak thirstiness back then. :dead:

I think interracial marriages have pros or cons.
Pros
1. Multi Cultural kids
2. You’re able to love who you want.
3. You may have Different perspectives.
4. You’re breaking racial boundaries.
Cons
1. Racism
2. Language barriers
3. People look at you
4. You get judged a lot ( Especially if your or your spouse is from a homogeneous ethnic group that usually don’t marry out)
5. Your kids will be judged.
6. Racist In-laws.

But don’t take this from me I’m just saying this from my perspective. Everyone’s experience is different. Marry whom ever you love no matter the race.

Thanks, for your in-depth perspective of this.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Kkkl
View attachment 107338

That was peak thirstiness back then. :dead:
That shit was so embarrassing and I knew she was faking it too. @toorichforgucci was a funny one, she was a better version of @sigmund

If I remember correctly @khudufo_khadaqaaq was hitting on her the hardest. Forgot the rest @Afrique name em.

Somalians talking about half Somalis online: ewwww disgusting half caste mud blood

Somalians talking with half Somalis on the DMs/PMs: abaayo waa qurux badan tahay please marry me pls pls

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Somalians talking about half Somalis online: ewwww disgusting half caste mud blood

Somalians talking with half Somalis on the DMs/PMs: abaayo waa qurux badan tahay please marry me pls pls
Remember guys this was the man who was about to rate an Arab tranny.

You better start praying now bud