How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
Black men run away from black women and get the rejects of whatever race. You almost never see a non-ghetto fat hood rat white woman with a non-white male (and if they are, then it’s statistically most likely to be a Hispanic that is white-passing). Wake up from your deluded Afro-Centric world. @NA9

The European admixture in African Americans is 99% due to white male slaveholders raping the black female slaves. AAs have almost no European mtDNA, but very high levels of European Y lines.
You think the slavemasters wife would be allowed to keep the baby if they got pregnant? Hahaha. Its very well documented that they would go and have fun with black slaves when their husbands where out. Its a fact that white women are attracted to black men, they even ranked black men as more attractive physically. Black men are definately more masculine than white men.
Lol the “fat leftover white women” thing may have been true in the past, but I live in London, I see 10+ of these couples everytime I go out. Some of the hottest white girls are with black men now.

They look disgusting :vqbuyv0:
Dark skinned horners look good. And Senegalese.

Major cope! Dark skin Indian women look so rare and exotic, like a precious jewel. I remember all the guys used to lust after that Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame, kkkkkkkkkkk.

cd8126be4c1efd4be6c22355db4a94b9.jpg

224c408b2955b3278586dd5e0ed34c45--meditation-mantra-morning-meditation.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I follow that girl on twitter so i didnt search for that tweet which is only a couple of days old and i showed it to prove a point i was making .

If Somali men are not viewed as Black men . Then why is the girl responding to the a tweet talking about ''Black men do not cheat '' with '''Thats why i want to marry a Somali''? unless she consider us to be black as well.

You guys must have low intelligence, if yall want to fault me for bringing reciepts.
Lol you're probably that golden boy from twitter. :ftw9nwa: The one you posted before

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
I have 2 cousins that got married to arab girls. The girls viewed them as black guys. One of them her parents were against it but eventually agreed. Somali guys appeal to arab/asian girls.

Adds further credence to what ive been saying.

I have a genuine question for ya, Why do Somali girls go out of their way to try and cockblock Somali men? Everytime one of their ajanabi friends expresses interest in Somali men they tell them off for it

Major cope! Dark skin Indian women look so rare and exotic, like a precious jewel. I remember all the guys used to lust after that Esmeralda from Disney's Hunchback of Notre Dame, kkkkkkkkkkk.

cd8126be4c1efd4be6c22355db4a94b9.jpg

224c408b2955b3278586dd5e0ed34c45--meditation-mantra-morning-meditation.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Those ones are pretty
But the tamils I see in real life?:yacadiim:
Those girls arent even dark skinned though. Some are duxul.

Adds further credence to what ive been saying.

I have a genuine question for ya, Why do Somali girls go out of their way to try and cockblock Somali men? Everytime one of their ajanabi friends expresses interest in Somali men they tell them off for it
It’s not just Somali girls, its Somali guys that dont want to admit they are seen as black, even though being black is a huge positive for getting girls in 2018.

You think the slavemasters wife would be allowed to keep the baby if they got pregnant? Hahaha. Its very well documented that they would go and have fun with black slaves when their husbands where out. Its a fact that white women are attracted to black men, they even ranked black men as more attractive physically. Black men are definately more masculine than white men.
Lol the “fat leftover white women” thing may have been true in the past, but I live in London, I see 10+ of these couples everytime I go out. Some of the hottest white girls are with black men now.

I hear black guys in the United Kingdom are the biggest coons, especially the Jamaicans. They are obsessed with mixed race girls and white women.

Are couples like this common?

Aware me on interracial dating there, I have seen statistics that say like half of the black men marry out. England has a high mulatto population too, even more than France.

Some of the mixed race girls here are beautiful, and seem to like madow men a lot. I am thinking of going to the UK for University, how do East African brothers do over there? Not the subhuman Captain Phillips lookalikes, but the decent ones.

Also, are the pure black women salty and jealous? They must be I reckon, lol

Last edited:

World

VIP
It’s not just Somali girls, its Somali guys that dont want to admit they are seen as black, even though being black is a huge positive for getting girls in 2018.
The fact that you believe the views of an obscure Internet forum represents the opinion of most Somalis in real life shows that you’re an introvert who barely interacts with Somali guys in real life.

I have only encountered one red pilled Somali guy in real life who doesn’t view himself as black, whilst the rest throw away their culture and assimilate into Madow culture.

The fact that you believe the views of an obscure Internet forum represents the opinion of most Somalis in real life shows that you’re an introvert who barely interacts with Somali guys in real life.

I have only encountered one red pilled Somali guy in real life who doesn’t view himself as black, whilst the rest throw away their culture and identify to identify as a Madow unfortunately.
Obviously I was talking in regards to this thread
Alxamdulilah most Somalis in real life are woke:banderas:

I hear black guys in the United Kingdom are the biggest coons, especially the Jamaicans. They are obsessed with mixed race girls and white women.

Aware me on interracial dating there, I have seen statistics that say like half of the black men marry out. England has a high mulatto population too, even more than France.

Some of the mixed race girls here are beautiful, and seem to like black men a lot. I am thinking of going to the UK for University, how do East African men do over there? Not the subhuman Captain Phillips looking ones, but decent ones.

Also, are the pure Madow women salty and jealous over there too? Lol
Something like 60% of black guys here are with non black girls :faysalwtf:
It’s very common. I see these kinds of couples everyday. Its just as common as seeing a black guy with a black girl in some areas.
Majority of mixed race girls go for black men.
East African, it depends. Are you darkskin or lightskin? What kinda girld do you go for? You will have success with non-black women but probably not with madow girls, they dont seem to be into East African guys.
And yes they are very salty, crying about it constantly.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

Some of the mixed race girls here are beautiful, and seem to like madow men a lot. I am thinking of going to the UK for University, how do East African brothers do over there? Not the subhuman Captain Phillips lookalikes, but the decent ones.

Stay away from black girls. Unless you’re trying to catch herpes, chylmadia, aids, HIV. Go for Somali girls my Cushitic bro, they’re the easiest since you can fit right in with us. All you need is balloons and weed. Even the hijabis.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP

from what I heard they don't go for Somali guys it's also the same in Canada mixed Caribbean girls for some reason hold grudge against somali guys and I don't even know why when mixed race people r3semble somalis you will have no chance whatsoever even if you looked biracial they will say "I don't date somalians"

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.

I mean Somali girls tell their ajanabi friends ''Somali men aint it''. or ''They are trash'' . Fill their friends heads with all sorts of negative ideas about us, heck these girls even bully and tease them for liking us. Why?

I have never seen any other race of women act like this.

And thats nonsense most Somalis i know IRL admit and are aware they are viewed as black, although some like me only recognize it superficially.

lol at the girls saying Somali men don't have access to Black women

:faysalwtf:

You guys are honestly straight up hating, nothing less

I mean Somali girls tell their ajanabi friends ''Somali men aint it''. or ''They are trash'' . Fill their friends heads with all sorts of negative ideas about us, heck these girls even bully and tease them for liking us. Why?

I have never seen any other race of women act like this.

And thats nonsense most Somalis i know IRL admit and are aware they are viewed as black, although some like me only recognize it superficially.
True:gaasdrink:
I guess some Xalimos dont want to see their men get ‘taken’ from them, or choose other girls over them.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
lol at the girls saying Somali men don't have access to Black women

:faysalwtf:

You guys are honestly straight up hating, nothing less
we're not hating we just need proof bcos I've never I'm my life seen a faraax maadow couple and do you know how many Caribbean are in toronto

Status
Not open for further replies.