How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never said there was anything wrong with it. I am stating reality that men of different races arent attracted to dark skin and nappy hair on females.

The difference is that Black/Somali men can wear their hair short or in an afro/curls & girls wont mind and dark skin on a man is viewed as masculine by western standards.
you're actually a self hater, just say you're not attracted to somali girls and be done with it. And you a pretty naive if you think all these other ethncities are "checking" for us , yeah some do ngl as you shown but the vast majority date within their own ethnic groups. Also a lot of these females just stunt for clout and mention somali guys, since we popping recently.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Madow women don’t find Somali men attractive :drakelaugh::chrisfreshhah:

I am not gonna debate if thats true or not, cuz Somali men ain't checking for them, cuz we are too busy attracting Asian, Arab, White/Latina women to even give a damn.

Meanwhile Somali girls......

214167ae-6de5-4f91-9bd6-8f0a89da49a1-jpeg.55681

:mjlol:

Oortcloud

Expert in jinn exorcism-jinni ceejiye
It's because Black girls (Which also includes Somali girls) are the most undesired group in the world. Bottom barrel both in attitudes and looks. Men universally don't likes dark nappyheaded women.

Even one of the female posters here painfully admitted it @guntiino101
gdHKbJm.jpg

Most Somali dudes only marry Somali girls for the culture or because our parents force us to, cuz unlike them we have options. Soo many White/Latina, Asian and Arab girls checking for us, but nobody is checkin for them.
I agrer
It's because Black girls (Which also includes Somali girls) are the most undesired group in the world. Bottom barrel both in attitudes and looks. Men universally don't likes dark nappyheaded women.

Even one of the female posters here painfully admitted it @guntiino101
gdHKbJm.jpg

Most Somali dudes only marry Somali girls for the culture or because our parents force us to, cuz unlike them we have options. Soo many White/Latina, Asian and Arab girls checking for us, but nobody is checkin for them.
My bro in Germany is married a Germanic pure blood white after seeming how easy Syrians get the blonde even though they can't speak the language.
Somali boys have a lot of options to choose and mate/breed with higher value women in every standard of the world.forget about culture and persue your passion.get that asian queen cute and famine and raise good quality family.do you know marry a halimo is risk because your chance of divorce is higher then if you marry a Norwegian or Asian women.sxb' adoon loving halimo is a thing of the past they have been dirtied by madows.they are only beautiful by Bantu standards.

Why would you wife up a girl that even hunts convicts in prison gets sexed with an apple then demands 30k mehr just because you are Somali and have timojileec.?this is absurd and it makes no sense to wife up a halimo in this age of 2018.the trend is wifing Asian or white queens which as you have pointed out are more then ready to spread their smooth legs for us.

Somali men should capitalize on this and breed with superior looking hard to get females(whites 'Asians Arabs and Latina) and Leave the ha limos mate with the jungle gorillas.and it's becoming a standard

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I am not gonna debateuf thats true or that cuz Somali men ain't checking for them, cuz we are too busy attracting Asian, Arab, White/Latina women to even give a damn.

Meanwhile Somali girls......

214167ae-6de5-4f91-9bd6-8f0a89da49a1-jpeg.55681

:mjlol:
I don’t give a flying f*ck if you keep posting this tired ass quote.

It could a Farah with a girl’s picture. We all know you bastards lie.

Every YouTube video madow women don’t find Somali men attractive.

TheChauvinist

you're actually a self hater, just say you're not attracted to somali girls and be done with it. And you a pretty naive if you think all these other ethncities are "checking" for us , yeah some do ngl as you shown but the vast majority date within their own ethnic groups. Also a lot of these females just stunt for clout and mention somali guys, since we popping recently.

Don't put words in my mouth. All i am doing is stating fact which is all backed up by hard evidence.

Most Ethnicities do not like Black/Somali girls. They are at the bottom of the dating totem pole. Ofc most people date their own ethnic group due to culture and convienciene

Nah a lot of them have been mentioning us as their preference for years, the only difference is that i just brought it to ya'll attention. So aint nothing recent about it.

Oortcloud

I don’t give a flying f*ck if you keep posting this tired ass quote.

It could a Farah with a girl’s picture. We all know you bastards lie.

Every YouTube video madow women don’t find Somali men attractive.
Well it is a fact of life Somali men dont marry Madow girls and even dont think about it.to be attracted to something you first have to think about it . madow girls aren't in par with our standards and they are unseen by the Farah radar.we Somali men are like that unique prize b.w can't get a hand on it we are the fotbidden fruit .can't say the same about the cheap rotten halimos.we go to higher then ladder in terms of beauty white asian girls are throwing themselves at us .

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
The only love Somali woman need is from their guardians, brothers, lovers and fellow Somali. Somali woman should never forget the only one who will understand you undertand your culture is a Somali man. Not a foreigner wallahi he wont care for you like a Somali guy would do.

Mad love for my Somali queens wallahi - the BLM sjw warriors. My God curse them may you and with ugly half negro kids. This is for our real Somali Queens.

TheChauvinist

I agrer

My bro in Germany is married a Germanic pure blood white after seeming how easy Syrians get the blonde even though they can't speak the language.
Somali boys have a lot of options to choose and mate/breed with higher value women in every standard of the world.forget about culture and persue your passion.get that asian queen cute and famine and raise good quality family.do you know marry a halimo is risk because your chance of divorce is higher then if you marry a Norwegian or Asian women.sxb' adoon loving halimo is a thing of the past they have been dirtied by madows.they are only beautiful by Bantu standards.

Why would you wife up a girl that even hunts convicts in prison gets sexed with an apple then demands 30k mehr just because you are Somali and have timojileec.?this is absurd and it makes no sense to wife up a halimo in this age of 2018.the trend is wifing Asian or white queens which as you have pointed out are more then ready to spread their smooth legs for us.

Somali men should capitalize on this and breed with superior looking hard to get females(whites 'Asians Arabs and Latina) and Leave the ha limos mate with the jungle gorillas.and it's becoming a standard

Very true. Most Somali dudes need to lose this ethnic purist nationalistic mindset that shit belongs in the 13th century or something. Go cuff Ajanabi quruuxlows, it wont hurt ya and stop simping these hoes.

Somali girls hunt ex-convicts and get payed apples cuz they lack options . No one wants them so they settle for anything :chrisfreshhah:

I don't know why some of yall complain. Thats how this whole cheap mehr thing came to be, because men from other ethnicities didn't want them cuz they were ''Somalian'' , so they had to lower their standard to bottom feeders.

Meanwhile Somali niggas be having ajanabi women screaming ''Somalia Haa Noolaato'' , ''I want half-Somali babies'' and we don't even be doin nuttin.

Last edited:
I probably won't marry a black woman, but not because she's black, loud, ratchet, loose or whatever bs people are on. It's just not what I'm into tbh, but if you find me a pretty and sweet black girl and these ancient geeljire genes will get obliterated, no regrets

Except slim but at the same time super thick west indian chicks that only f*ck girls and white boys. f*ck em. Them es need to be burned at the stake

Fels

#trollhunter
Bro imma tell you right now. Asian, Arabs and Whites have those same straight noses. The difference is they aren't as dark and nappyheaded as Somali girls. So why would an Asian, Arab, Latino/White man check for them?

These girls compare themselves with Bantu Dragons and then self gass each other over it. Like you compare yourself with the bottom of the barrell and get gassed over it:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah:
Your acting like we are Madow where did nappy hair come from and yeah we are rated more than you it's the fact just cos of your unwanted ashy ass doesn't mean that you can drag us along in the same category as yourself fucking faraaxs need to be kept in line:mjlol:

TheChauvinist

Your acting like we are Madow where did nappy hair come from and yeah we are rated more than you it's the fact just cos of your unwanted ashy ass doesn't mean that you can drag us along in the same category as yourself fucking faraaxs need to be kept in line:mjlol:

You females are soo insecure about the way you guys look that you hide your nappyhair and that fat horehead under a hijab.
nZhF8Vl.jpg

And yeah some of you have curly hair, but still nappy compared to the silky smooth hair of Asian,White/Latina and Arab women. Somali girls are in the same category as Black women blick nappy and unwanted.

Last edited:
Loool, I love the fact that you have an old comment of mine screenshotted.

It's not entirely true, tho. I've heard plenty of people say Somali women are beautiful(both irl and online), but the fact that were Muslim and the majority of us wear a hijab, is what makes us "undesirable"

Trust me in terms of the top tier of men from different ethnicity they will generally marry into their own. White men are generally into their woman unless its some fetish.
You females are soo insecure about the way you guys look that you hide your nappyhair and that fat horehead under a hijab.
nZhF8Vl.jpg

And yeah some of you have curly hair, but still nappy compared to the silky smooth hair of Asian,White/Latina and Arab women. Somali girls are in the same category as Black women blick nappy and unwanted.

you ever wonder the Somali girls are so pissed in thread they implicitly know they are the bottom of the barrel woman when it comes to looks.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
The answer is simple. Black women are manly and have too much testosterone. As the great Robert Mugabe once said:
sddefault.jpg

On top of that, they are loud, ghetto, violent, and promiscuous. They wear hair that belongs to Chinese people and horses, and they smell bad. They also have STDs. All in all, they're disgusting.
:hova:

Oortcloud

:mjlol:When people ask me if I am attracted to Madow women vivid images of human-gorilla mating scene pop up in my head.vile and disgusting

Jake from State Farm

We pro xalimo all 2019
The answer is simple. Black women are manly and have too much testosterone. As the great Robert Mugabe once said:
sddefault.jpg

On top of that, they are loud, ghetto, violent, and promiscuous. They wear hair that belongs to Chinese people and horses, and they smell bad. They also have STDs. All in all, they're disgusting.
:hova:
....I know a few that have married AAs.

You just wanted to be racist for no reason. You legit made a thread before Ramadan saying you were going to change your ways. I was hopeful of the change but it seems the racist in you isn’t going away.

Change your profile pic your disgracing brook with your racist mindset

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
maybe bcos black females dont rate somali guys they despise them in toronto but same could be said about somali niggas i guess it goes both ways

Black women are simply not attractive cause they don't have similar Cushite features like us. Therefore, if we ever marry out we go for other races/ethnicities that have similar features to us, like other Cushites, Europeans, North Africans, South Asians etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending