How come Somali males dont marry madoow girls?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Before the mods deleted the thread about Black Charcoal's Dominican girlfriend.
@NA9 said: ''Asian, Arab & Latina/White women love Somali men because of the BBC black man fetish. In 2018 Black men are sought after and considered really attractive by non-black women and Somali men fall into that category. Dark Skin is viewed as masculine.''

But on the flipside like @South Cushitic even pointed out before, us Cushites benefit more, because of our East features.

The average Bantu Black man is rejected by non-black women because his nose shape and lips don't fit their taste.

Bro, this is extremely legit!

I noticed that East African guys do very well with Indian, Asian, Moroccan and Greek women just to name a few. Non-black girls are actually very repulsed by overly negroid features (the Asian ones especially). Black men have a very niche appeal because of this.

TheChauvinist

Men are better than Women.
Damn, now Abdis are begging madow men. :confused:
Here's a reality check. Don't get your feelings hurt though.

Nope not begging anyone. Non-black ajanabi women consider Somali men as black men, doesnt mean that i do. Its just a reality.

Take this for example about black men not cheating

Why does she wants to marry a Somali in response? lmaao

Damn, now Abdis are begging madow men. :confused:
Here's a reality check. Don't get your feelings hurt though.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Non-Black women add Somali men to black, if they do not they add as us Exotic East Africans.

Take this confession from a North African Arab girl.

SBEyZHP.jpg

Soo many Arab,Asian, Latina and White women love Somali men and i welcome it.

World

VIP
Dark skin girls are universally considered ugly in all cultures, madow women also have monkey features on top of that. The higher % of Euroasian blood, the better looking.

Nope not begging anyone. Non-black ajanabi women consider Somali men as black men, doesnt mean that i do. Its just a reality.

Why does she wants to marry a Somali in response?

Non-Black women add Somali men to black, if they do not they add as us Exotic East Africans.

SBEyZHP.jpg

This is very true from my experience talking to Arab/Asian girls. The difference between Somali and madow guys is very noticeable to us, but to them its all the same (just a slight difference). And they like Somali guys because Somali guys are muslim unlike most madow guys here. Also they love curly hair.

Apollo

VIP
Dark skin girls are universally considered ugly in all cultures, madow women also have monkey features on top of that. The higher % of Euroasian blood, the better looking.

Dark skin Indian women (Dravidian types) probably aren't as disliked as Dark skin African women. They look exotic and rare.

Apollo

VIP
Propoganda? Thats nonsense. White women are attracted to black men because white men are ugly and feminine. That’s it.

There is propaganda in Western media always showing nonwhite males with white women. It's almost never the other way around. Carefully look at the ads and you'll notice this pattern.

Why does she wants to marry a Somali in response? lmaao

SBEyZHP.jpg

You can welcome to whatever ethnicity you want and live happily ever after and search Twitter to keep the delusion going but to come for Somali women in such a way as though Somali men are more “desirable” seems insecure. Like who gave you this level of bs confidence .. I want some :ftw9nwa:

Apollo

VIP
There are no pure Dravidian types though, aren’t they all 40-50 % Indo-European?

Dravidians actually came from Mesopotamia & pre-IE Iran originally. They are not the ASI (Ancestral South Indian) you are thinking of, but yes they do have more ASI than Indo-Iranian Indians..

There is propaganda in Western media always showing nonwhite males with white women. It's almost never the other way around. Carefully look at the ads and you'll notice this pattern.
You think that influences the relationships lol? People are not easily that brainwashed. These ads are just to appeal to both races. White women have always chased after black men more than vice versa. They consider white men ugly and corny.

TheChauvinist

This is very true from my experience talking to Arab/Asian girls. The difference between Somali and madow guys is very noticeable to us, but to them its all the same (just a slight difference). And they like Somali guys because Somali guys are muslim unlike most madow guys here. Also they love curly hair.

Yeah pretty much and if they do see a difference it comes favorable to us. Like our features and culture.. There is this big breasted, fat ass Latina chick from London i've been following on twitter for some time now. She has bare fetish for Somali men and dated a couple. I used to see her get involved in Somali discussions as well.

Apollo

VIP
You think that influences the relationships lol? People are not easily that brainwashed. These ads are just to appeal to both races. White women have always chased after black men more than vice versa. They consider white men ugly and corny.

There is no attraction from the white women's side (data from dating sites show this). White women are propagandized and brainwashed to like black men, without it they wouldn't (like they did in the past).

There is no appeal from the white women's side (data from dating sites show this). White women are propagandized and brainwashed to like black men, without it they wouldn't (like they did in the past).
Lol this is the a huge cope that alt-right white guys use as a reason why white girls prefer black men. It simply isnt true. Just look at the average white vs black man. There’s a huge difference in masculinity and attractiveness. White women used to sleep with their black slaves, they have always loved black men. Now that there are no barriers to interracial dating, they are choosing black men in droves, like they have always wanted to.

Yeah pretty much and if they do see a difference it comes favorable to us. Like our features and culture.. There is this big breasted, fat ass Latina chick from London i've been following on twitter for some time now. She has bare fetish for Somali men and dated a couple. I used to see her get involved in Somali discussions as well.

I have 2 cousins that got married to arab girls. The girls viewed them as black guys. One of them her parents were against it but eventually agreed. Somali guys appeal to arab/asian girls.

Yeah pretty much and if they do see a difference it comes favorable to us. Like our curly hair or nose.. There is this big breasted, fat ass Latina chick from London i've been following on twitter for some time now. She has bare fetish for Somali men and dated a couple. I used to see her get involved in Somali discussions as well.

:cryinglaughsmiley::cryinglaughsmiley:
You deadass sound like a sexually deprived weirdo and i'm starting to feel bad. Hopefully you find some pussy sooner or later because I don't want to see a Somali incel rampage on the news. :rolleyes:

TheChauvinist

You can welcome to whatever ethnicity you want and live happily ever after and search Twitter to keep the delusion going but to come for Somali women in such a way as though Somali men are more “desirable” seems insecure. Like who gave you this level of bs confidence .. I want some :ftw9nwa:

I follow that girl on twitter so i didnt search for that tweet which is only a couple of days old and i showed it to prove a point i was making .

If Somali men are not viewed as Black men . Then why is the girl responding to the a tweet talking about ''Black men do not cheat '' with '''Thats why i want to marry a Somali''? unless she consider us to be black as well.

You guys must have low intelligence, if yall want to fault me for bringing reciepts.

Last edited:

Apollo

VIP
Lol this is the a huge cope that alt-right white guys use as a reason why white girls prefer black men. It simply isnt true. Just look at the average white vs black man. There’s a huge difference in masculinity and attractiveness. White women used to sleep with their black slaves, they have always loved black men. Now that there are no barriers to interracial dating, they are choosing black men in droves, like they have always wanted to.

The European admixture in African Americans is 99% due to white male slaveholders raping the black female slaves. AAs have almost no European mtDNA, but very high levels of European Y lines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts