HIP HOP/R&B/DISCUSSION THREAD

yea the album is a classic and more iconic, but maybe that's just nostalgia talking, like in 7 years we might think that about her loss

jump man, big rings, diamonds dancing:
Happy Screen Actors Guild GIF by SAG Awards
Yeah I can see songs like rich flex and privileged rappers being played for a long time. Rich flex was like a whole meme when it first come out. People were making drake bbl edits to it lmfaoooo

Yeah I can see songs like rich flex and privileged rappers being played for a long time. Rich flex was like a whole meme when it first come out. People were making drake bbl edits to it lmfaoooo
yeaaa I was thinking rich flex will def be remembered.
spin bout u and p and millions are the best songs on the album imo but the best ones aren't always remembered- same with CLB, most people will remember girls want girls and way 2 sexy but not pipe down or n 2 deep

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
LMAO don't tell me he's seen as one of the best out there. Top5?? really? The bar is in hell. Don't tell me artists like Pressa are seen as one of the goats of rap out there....

tumblr_ni5j4nVoAX1ql5yr7o3_500.gif
nah thankfully, we(toronto) all agree him and his peers in the underground scene are pretty awful LOL

I use to listen to that roy woods song a lot.

Also love Jhene. She's a goddess. This is my fav track from her , I believe it's on the same album as well

Good song choice! Comfort inn ending is another song I love by jhene too.
Drake's verse on drama gets me in my feels every time:mjcry:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
daily reminder that

Get Rich or Die Tryin is the greatest hip hop debut album ever.

Album is a 10/10 and aged like wine

Trance is so good. Did you hear the drake unreleased cut? How do you like it?
I don't really like the part that sounds like honestly never mind, I liked the album but I don't think it goes with the song but the second part is good.
im not rlly mad it wasn't on the song though it didn't add much

Trending

Latest posts