HIP HOP/R&B/DISCUSSION THREAD

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Decided to make a thread based on any hiphop/R&B music you're listening to

Can post any related song here

With that said, what's your favorite album? Favorite artist?

Thanks for the tag. I'll drop some songs I've been listening to recently. This list is a mix of rnb and hip hop

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Thanks for the tag. I'll drop some songs I've been listening to recently. This list is a mix of rnb and hip hop

Over my dead body such a classic

Take Care is my top 2 fav albums of all time.
Graduation is 1

Over my dead body such a classic

Take Care is my top 2 fav albums of all time.
Graduation is 1
Old drake>>>New drake

Take care is one of drake's best albums. My fav drake album is nothing was the same. Then take care is 2nd on the list for me. They're both classic drake album with great lyrics and production.

Kanye has some good stuff under his discog, it's a shame he went out the way that he did. I like graduation

Does anyone listen to yeat? He just dropped an album on friday and it's projected to sell 70k first week which is crazy numbers. Tbh i though he would do 40k. Anyways, I think his album was okay. I don't think it's his best project.

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Does anyone listen to yeat? He just dropped an album on friday and it's projected to sell 70k first week which is crazy numbers. Tbh i though he would do 40k. Anyways, I think his album was okay. I don't think it's his best project.
I was gonna take a listen to it. This is my fav track of his

THIS SONG WAS ALREADY TURNT, BUT HERES A BELL!!!!!!!!!!!

I was gonna take a listen to it. This is my fav track of his

THIS SONG WAS ALREADY TURNT, BUT HERES A BELL!!!!!!!!!!!
The bells are fire:ohhhdamn::rejoice:

If you like get busy, then I think you'll like this song from his new album. Majority of the project is a bit more mellow and this is one of the more turnt songs

Trending

Latest posts