HIP HOP/R&B/DISCUSSION THREAD

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
Lauryn Hill: Doo Wop (That Thing)

She was spitting facts back then. :westbrookswag:
We'll forget about whatever the hell she's doing now.
:jcoleno:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
The bells are fire:ohhhdamn::rejoice:

If you like get busy, then I think you'll like this song from his new album. Majority of the project is a bit more mellow and this is one of the more turnt songs

that's a cool, track, I gotta def listen to the album and take my time to really listen to it.

He makes good vibes music, like I'll bump him in my car when i want to just drive and relax.

that's a cool, track, I gotta def listen to the album and take my time to really listen to it.

He makes good vibes music, like I'll bump him in my car when i want to just drive and relax.
Yeah his music is mostly just a vibe. it's really not meant to be taken serious at all and I like that, it's the same with playboi carti

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Yeah his music is mostly just a vibe. it's really not meant to be taken serious at all and I like that, it's the same with playboi carti
Carti, Yachty, Nav and a couple of others aren't my favs, but they make GOAT tier vibe music.

Love their sped up, slowed, reverb remixes of their tracks on youtube

Carti, Yachty, Nav and a couple of others aren't my favs, but they make GOAT tier vibe music.

Love their sped up, slowed, reverb remixes of their tracks on youtube
that new yachty album was different. he changed up his sound which really surprised me! he was so big back in 2016 when he dropped broccoli and then kind of fell off but it seems like he's been doing a lot of work behind the scenes for other artists. playboi carti is interesting to me. all his music stays getting leaked and put on youtube. die lit is my fav album from him.

I'm ngl I don't check for nav... Is his music good? I liked that one song he did with the weeknd a couple years ago

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
that new yachty album was different. he changed up his sound which really surprised me! he was so big back in 2016 when he dropped broccoli and then kind of fell off but it seems like he's been doing a lot of work behind the scenes for other artists. playboi carti is interesting to me. all his music stays getting leaked and put on youtube. die lit is my fav album from him.

I'm ngl I don't check for nav... Is his music good? I liked that one song he did with the weeknd a couple years ago
No joke, I haven't checked out yachty's new album. Last official release I liked from him was the Poland track LOL

I do love this unreleased track with Coi Leray
But yeah I agree with you with Lil yachty falling off. I always felt that Uzi, 21 and Kodak were always a step ahead of him out of the whole 2016 freshman class.

I LOVE DIE LIT. No joke, that album was surprisingly good. Like it had no business being that elite. Whole album is structured so perfectly. I'm not the biggest Nicki fan, but she snapped on that feature. Skepta and Uzi went off as usual on their respective tracks.

I f*ck with RED as well even though it was pretty different from his usual sound.

With regards to Nav, i'm really really biased since we're from the same area(Rexdale) in Toronto and I'll always have a soft spot for the brown boy :pray:

My bad for the essay LOL

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
also for all the "old drake" people, listen to these songs
CLB is slowly growing on me again.

I really really hate that he fucked up "Not Around" and added that annoying Intro/outro.

Also I love Hov, but the OG unreleased "sound 42" track imo is better than love all

"You should thru and get your back broke"

Trending