BREAKING NEWS Heavy fighting in Mogadishu

He locked off all the roads leading towards the spot sxb. The opposition is showing restraint. If they wanted war they would of been shelling the airport and villa somalia and that brings amisom into the picture which is what hes looking for. Their mandate is to defend villa somalia and the airport. As soon as that happens they will indiscriminately fire mortars from villa somalia and the airport like its 2010.
They shelled the airport kkk. Don't blame it on closed roads now sxb, this isn't the first time the mucaraad called for an uprising the last 4 years.

What war crime. . Farmaajo peacefully repelled the protesters. Forget about death, I haven't even seen a nabar or 1 drop of blood yet. He deserves a medal for peaceful containment :russ:
It was bullets fired in the air, and this abdishakur guy was the first to sprint like crazy.

Jungle

VIP
They shelled the airport kkk. Don't blame it on closed roads now sxb, this isn't the first time the mucaraad called for an uprising the last 4 years.
We've seen the amount of damage that 1 mortar done and it didnt even come from musharaxiinta btw. Theres 1000s if not more of them in the city. Nobody is looking for war.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
Is this worse than regular car bombs and hotel attacks? These are small skirmishes. If you have a connection to the city ilaahay aa talada saarena like people have been doing since sheikh sharifs presidency and go.
That is done by Al Shabab, you're comparing yourself to Al Shabab. Is your standard in politics terrorising people. They get to bomb innocent civilians so you should get to do so as well.

It's time to find a new CAPITAL. A new seat for the federal government. The so called 'capital' in Somalia is just a clan enclave, it's like a property of a single clan. Learn from other nations. Many federal governments from around the world have built their federal capital from scratch. A capital that has no historical or political ties to any member states. A totally independent seat of government.

Examples from other federal nations. Nigeria built Abuja, Brazil built Brasilia, the US built Washington DC. THIS IS THE ONLY WAY A FEDERAL GOVERNMENT CAN WORK. Can you imagine if the federal capital of the US was in some powerful states like California or Texas or New York? Other member states would feel like they are being 'colonized' or ruled over by the said more rich and influential state. If Nigeria's federal capital was Lagos state I swear Nigeria would have balkanized a long time ago.

Somalia copied a federal form of government but wants to implement it half assedly in bits and parts. It doesn't work that way.:sass2:

Last edited:
This is common in many african countries during elections time. Like Kenya where its' peaceful most of the time, but the moment elections are near people chimp out.
In Kenya it is just mere harmless civilians throwing rocks at the police. All you need is a few riot police with tear gas and water canons. In Somalia civilians and clan militias are armed to the teeth and any heated political riot has the potential to turn into a full scale armed conflict.

I am hearing good news from Mogadishu. I always said that there is no such thing as Somalimo. A few guys from Gedo or Lascanood would change . Mogadishu belongs to its people and Farmajoo will leave humiliated. All I see is victories.

20210219_175434.jpg

Trending