BREAKING NEWS Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

You have a answer for everything, take a break. We ain't moryans or Xawayans like you. You won't do anything, only Blackie and his milita can try to do something, and its clear as daylight that they are incompetent, like you :manny:.

Now, go along, don't you have a circlejerk to do after this humbling defeat :silanyolaugh:
Mx saqajanimo ba lagu ogyahay rape torture killings and from the time of kacanka.

What I am saying is if there is any ogaden pows in balad xaawo torture them and kill them dont think their family will let your kins chill from Kismaayo to Garissa youbare the one that is vulnerable.
Yesterday tou were crying a bout a man that died of cardiac arrest in Kismaayo and claimmed he was killed by Madoobe.

Jl forces will just match to Gulwaade and round up Marehan youth. badaa ba inti lagu silciyo ba fooda laga toogan.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why would we fight for Beled Xawo this was Janans war more then anything:ayaanswag:

You know damn well how qabiil politics works I shouldnt have to explain to you why Janan was recruiting Mx. His supply of young Mx from Kismayo must be running thin at this point lord knows he isnt getting em from Gedo :icon lol:
You specifically said Madoobe sent reinforcement to Janan and I can find that quote if you willing to deny that there is not a single OG Pow in Beledxawo screaming "ahlu naar baan ahay" "waana qalday" :pachah1:

Also I love how you distancing yourself from the defense minister of Jubaland and key ally of Madoobe, waryaa ilahay yaqaan be a fucking grown man and take your L live to fight another day dulaynimada iska daa.

Janan has shown he can take Gedo with ease if it wasn't for the moryaan from xamar. Farmaajo knew this which is why he sent them. I'd advise Janan to camp outside, and wait until farmaajo is replaced. Then taking gedo will be like taking a candy from handicapped blind kid.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
You specifically said Madoobe sent reinforcement to Janan and I can find that quote if you willing to deny that there is not a single OG Pow in Beledxawo screaming "ahlu naar baan ahay" "waana qalday" :pachah1:

Also I love how you distancing yourself from the defense minister of Jubaland and key ally of Madoobe, waryaa ilahay yaqaan be a fucking grown man and take your L live to fight another day dulaynimada iska daa.
Bro this is South Somalia there is probably all types of xayawaan in there hell there might even be some Degoodi considering Mandheera but I heard directly from Kismayo that this man was solely vetting for Mx who the hell invades there hometown with a foreign qabiil?

Why do you think it took months to amass so few soldiers he was scraping every Mx and Mx sheegad possible in Kismayo. They occasionally take random 20 year olds off the road @Gabz19988 has Berhani too himself now:lolbron:

Nah all the Cagdheer combatant caught in Gedo could be tortured and rinsed for intel before executed and that still does not give you right to touch a single hair on the head of Rer Kismaayo, because if you do something else will erupt and rules of engagement in warfare will completely go out of the window, innocent Ogaden civilians will be hunted all Somalia. :pachah1:
Ignore his empty threats, i will assure you now that not many will survive, some of them will have to pick cotton for me in Luuq. Canjeex owns some farms in Luuq. I hope he picks the reer abdillah specimen specifically for their dexterity when it comes to farming. Which was proven and tested. The rest we can hand over to the ethiopians and claim they were ex abdi iley henchmen who harbor TPLF. I want them then to chimp out in Kismayo and kill people. That's when this whole Jubbaland thing will go the window.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Ignore his empty threats, i will assure you now that not many will survive, some of them will have to pick cotton for me in Luuq. Canjeex owns some farms in Luuq. I hope he picks the reer abdillah specimen specifically for their dexterity when it comes to farming. Which was proven and tested. The rest we can hand over to the ethiopians and claim they were ex abdi iley henchmen who harbor TPLF. I want them then to chimp out in Kismayo and kill people. That's when this whole Jubbaland thing will go the window.
I agree madax furasha to Cagjar any Rer Isaaq, the Rer Cabdille are far too good a slave race that can be put to good use in Gedo

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Mx saqajanimo ba lagu ogyahay rape torture killings and from the time of kacanka.

What I am saying is if there is any ogaden pows in balad xaawo torture them and kill them dont think their family will let your kins chill from Kismaayo to Garissa youbare the one that is vulnerable.
Yesterday tou were crying a bout a man that died of cardiac arrest in Kismaayo and claimmed he was killed by Madoobe.

Jl forces will just match to Gulwaade and round up Marehan youth. badaa ba inti lagu silciyo ba fooda laga toogan.
Kacanka, my days, this wouldn't even occur in the Kacanka, Barre would have already place you, your uncle, and all of his followers in the gudka. No mercy from Barre. Rape kulaha, your libedo is like those Africans *anything with a hole is good enough for you*

Take a break from that ugali infested keyboard, and just enjoy the day. Some day in the future, you might be in the winning side, not anytime soon....

Talking about that man, do bullets start a cardiac arrest. It is not daqan MX to kill innocents or bystanders, but for you, well that is a different story.

Anyways. Take a break, it is a loss for all parties except me :silanyolaugh:

Kacanka, my days, this wouldn't even occur in the Kacanka, Barre would have already place you, your uncle, and all of his followers in the gudka. No mercy from Barre. Rape kulaha, your libedo is like those Africans *anything with a hole is good enough for you*

Take a break from that ugali infested keyboard, and just enjoy the day. Some day in the future, you might be in the winning side, not anytime soon....

Talking about that man, do bullets start a cardiac arrest. It is not daqan MX to kill innocents or bystanders, but for you, well that is a different story.

Anyways. Take a break, it is a loss for all parties except me :silanyolaugh:
The same old senile folks are advising fakemajo in villa ugandishu.

Secondly barre huraale was a kacnka remnant.
Do you wana tell me all kacan remnants of Marehan are dead? Loads died in Kismaayo in 2012 when they tried to misbehave in Kismaayo.

We also know how you held kismaayo for 8 years it was through terror and rape its not like Barre Huraale and his men were Tabligh.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Bro this is South Somalia there is probably all types of xayawaan in there hell there might even be some Degoodi considering Mandheera but I heard directly from Kismayo that this man was solely vetting for Mx who the hell invades there hometown with a foreign qabiil?

Why do you think it took months to amass so few soldiers he was scraping every Mx and Mx sheegad possible in Kismayo. They occasionally take random 20 year olds off the road @Gabz19988 has Berhani too himself now:lolbron:
What you fail to rellies is that No MX is willing to fight for Abdirashid Janan, and what sort of MX say I don't know the deegaan didn't you hear the pows speak ? waryaa these niggas are your cousins from Qabridahare, and they are my slaves now, this is the biggest humiliation in Somali history of warfare, free slaves, free ammunition, free weapons, free vehicles and free entertainment. :mjlol:

"Walolow wala isoo qaldey Dhoobley baan ka imi":deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:
I never saw someone in my life who is a bigger coward and calaacals more than that these ogaden soldiers. "Walaalow waa la isoo khalday hadaan dhinto ehlu naar baan ahaan lahaa" :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:. Just bookmarking this for the record. :russ::drakelaugh:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Janan did good last time only 5 dead and 56,000 Mx were put into camps. This man needs a new rank the way he grinds he shelled half the city this time whats next?
7321CF3F-8F65-41DD-9886-6DC5F5893231.jpeg

Madoobes dog Cabaas still has Ceelwaaq on lock.When is SNA going to try to capture it.
We are rolling deep in Gedo @JalleGeesi will be recruited next to fight for his aabo Janan we are going to take his cell phone too :trumpsmirk:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
"Walolow wala isoo qaldey Dhoobley baan ka imi":deadpeter::deadpeter::deadpeter:
I never saw someone in my life who is a bigger coward and calaacals more than that these ogaden soldiers. "Walaalow waa la isoo khalday hadaan dhinto ehlu naar baan ahaan lahaa" :mjlaugh::mjlaugh:. Just bookmarking this for the record. :russ::drakelaugh:
Dudes came to Baled xaawo and left us with a FKD nuke that we'll surely be using against his folks on Sspot :pachah1:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dudes came to Baled xaawo and left us with a FKD nuke that we'll surely be using against his folks on Sspot :pachah1:
imaging having to deny your cousins fruitlessly attempting to do damage control while your cousin are getting pistol whipped and screaming "ahlu naar baan ahay" "deegaanka ma garanayno"

memes for days bro memes for days

Trending

Latest posts