BREAKING NEWS Heavy fighting in Beledxaawo

More updates on Baled Xaawo
The guys mention their degaans and as you can see for yourselves their very diverse.
From Kismayo, Dhoobley ilaa Dollo

@Sheikh Kulkuli Ninka raga ah runta wuu qirtaa. I know it's tough but take this L ma nigga wey dhacdaa
Warya now that i watch this video, this is neeneele's army. The guy who killed 6 mx in Kismayo, they are OGs. These guys are the same folk who have killed mx in Kismayo with their own hands, they are dreaming if they think they will get out of beledxaawo alive. Imagine killing mx in Kismayo and coming all the way to beledxaawo to kill people here. Let them calaacal all day long about being wronged. If it was moalimu maybe he would've showed mercy, too bad it's canjeex as the gedo governor. :browtf:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Dalaalos we sent ilko.yar on you :lolbron:

Its ilko on ilko violence.

Ilko lives matters.:mjlol:
This is what you said last time waryaa or are you having amnesia ? you said last time its just Janan and Sayids men, Madoobe has sent fresh reinforcement to Dhoobley on route to beledxawo we taking over Gedo yada yada, now you have had the biggest defeat, you talking as if its not your loss and your calaacal is so pathetic you even denying some of the OG guys getting stepped on and begging for their lives.

reer

VIP
This is what you said last time waryaa or are you having amnesia ? you said last time its just Janan and Sayids men, Madoobe has sent fresh reinforcement to Dhoobley on route to beledxawo we taking over Gedo yada yada, now you have had the biggest defeat, you talking as if its not your loss and your calaacal is so pathetic you even denying some of the OG guys getting stepped on and begging for their lives.
salka hadii la taabto dadkaan siyaasad ma khilaafin waxay khilaafeen waa qabiil. so that clouds their judgement.

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
Warya now that i watch this video, this is neeneele's army. The guy who killed 6 mx in Kismayo, they are OGs. These guys are the same folk who have killed mx in Kismayo with their own hands, they are dreaming if they think they will get out of beledxaawo alive. Imagine killing mx in Kismayo and coming all the way to beledxaawo to kill people here. Let them calaacal all day long about being wronged. If it was moalimu maybe he would've showed mercy, too bad it's canjeex as the gedo governor. :browtf:

This single handedly is the biggest defeat in Somalia's modern era.
Even Al shabab has never lost that many guys in just one battle :dead:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Yup Canjeex came out as well to declare victory over the Adoomey slaves, he gave us a present his first real press conference was a victory speech :pachah1:

This single handedly is the biggest defeat in Somalia's modern era.
Even Al shabab has never lost that many guys in just one battle :dead:
Only kenya lost more, 200 is a funny number. 200+ dead in ceel cadde, 200+ captured in beledxaawo. :drakelaugh: It's like these guys are copying kenya's defeats.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Sheikh Kulkuli, have you ever got hit by the butt of a gun? The pain is very unbearable and the embarrassment, they should have stayed home and ate some ugali instead of coming to another man land under the orders of Villa Kismayo ruler, Comrade Madoobe :stressed:

@Sheikh Kulkuli, have you ever got hit by the butt of a gun? The pain is very unbearable and the embarrassment, they should have stayed home and ate some ugali instead of coming to another man land under the orders of Villa Kismayo ruler, Comrade Madoobe :stressed:
No worries if they are ilk then maxa tolkooda ku direy
If they happen to be Ogaden then revenge is sweet.There is many ilk in Kismaayo all the way to Garissa.

@Calaf An eye for an eye.You seemed to have been running isbaaro in Kismaayo during the time of Barre Hiraale.No wonder you used to do that to alot of poor folks.

reer

VIP
If they happen to be Ogaden then revenge is sweet.There is many ilk in Kismaayo all the way to Garissa.

@Calaf An eye for an eye.You seemed to have been running isbaaro in Kismaayo during the time of Barre Hiraale.No wonder you used to do that to alot of poor folks.
are you an imbecile? beled xaawo was not with barre how is this an eye for an eye weirdo

are you an imbecile? beled xaawo was not with barre how is this an eye for an eye weirdo
I dont give a f*ck to me Marehan is Marehan you kill one ogaden in Beledxaawo or Garbaharey or Luuq we do the same in our land.
Then you will act civil this is the only language mx understand.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP

rEvENge iS - GTFO, kulaha revenge is sweet, the aggressor got dealt with, this anno qabil shit doesn't work. If you have a issue for Mx, go to the ground and deal with it.

The agressor never wins, just look at your uncle, the tigrays. They are getting shot at from all sides. This ain't eye for a eye. Barre Hiralle time is long gone, so I don't know how your "romancing" about the days. Your campaign was a flop, take it or leave it.

rEvENge iS - GTFO, kulaha revenge is sweet, the aggressor got dealt with, this anno qabil shit doesn't work. If you have a issue for Mx, go to the ground and deal with it.

The agressor never wins, just look at your uncle, the tigrays. They are getting shot at from all sides. This ain't eye for a eye. Barre Hiralle time is long gone, so I don't know how your "romancing" about the days. Your campaign was a flop, take it or leave it.
Wa isku xartey saxib I am telling you kill every ogaden pow in beled xaaw dont show them mercy just know we have alot of mx living in our lands that we will pluck their eyes.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I dont give a f*ck to me Marehan is Marehan you kill one ogaden in Beledxaawo or Garbaharey or Luuq we do the same in our land.
Then you will act civil this is the only language mx understand.
Nah all the Cagdheer combatant caught in Gedo could be tortured and rinsed for intel before executed and that still does not give you right to touch a single hair on the head of Rer Kismaayo, because if you do something else will erupt and rules of engagement in warfare will completely go out of the window, innocent Ogaden civilians will be hunted all Somalia. :pachah1:

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Wa isku xartey saxib I am telling you kill every ogaden pow in beled xaaw dont show them mercy just know we have alot of mx living in our lands that we will pluck their eyes.
You have a answer for everything, take a break. We ain't moryans or Xawayans like you. You won't do anything, only Blackie and his milita can try to do something, and its clear as daylight that they are incompetent, like you :manny:.

Now, go along, don't you have a circlejerk to do after this humbling defeat :silanyolaugh:

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte πŸ’ͺπŸΎπŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄
No wonder the Beitish called.Mx useless askaris. :mjlol:
I would stop commenting on this thread if I were you. :mjlol:
Go disseapar like the dhabacayo. Afterall they sent yall to die in Baled xaawo while they stayed put in waamo drinking shaah cadeys :hahaidiot:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
So you are openly admitting you don't have numbers in Jubaland and this force that was defeated was entirely MX loyal to Janan, how ever way you spin it a defeat is a defeat akhi adkeyso :dead:
Why would we fight for Beled Xawo this was Janans war more then anything:ayaanswag:

You know damn well how qabiil politics works I shouldnt have to explain to you why Janan was recruiting Mx. His supply of young Mx from Kismayo must be running thin at this point lord knows he isnt getting em from Gedo :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts