Has HSM Declared War On Puntland

Gemstone

Sincerity is a dangerous thing.

MW Xasan oo booqday deegaano ka tirsan Galmudug​

Is he in GM organising a war front with SFG and GM against PL and repeating his 2016 war legacy on PL.

Koley tuuto ciidaan ayuu soo xirtay.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
Is Puntland Al-Shabaab? The uniform is for the Shabaab.

If he tries re doing a 2016 war stunt please let's do some more qaniimo, I love the war spoils. My father said in Somali war, hub layskuma celiyo even in the event of a peace deal, only prisoners.
Do you know Xerada caano ka dhan and its location? I’ll give you a hint. It was built after 2016 HSM war with reeer Gaalkacyo.

take power from the elites and give it to the working class. Deni, Hassan, and all these MPs are all just politicians reviewing a wage. Somalia needs a revolution.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

MW Xasan oo booqday deegaano ka tirsan Galmudug​

Is he in GM organising a war front with SFG and GM against PL and repeating his 2016 war legacy on PL.

Koley tuuto ciidaan ayuu soo xirtay.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
They cant free GM from Alkabaab and our boys secure south Mudug and their HQ is hobyo.

So how can HG attack us :mjhaps:

The way I see it, the international community is resolutely against federalism. It doesn't serve their interests well. They immediately came out in favour of the constitutional completion.

I don't really see a solution.
How did you come to that conclusion? These are the words of the UN Special Rep.

' ... to ensure that dialogue can continue with the federal government to ensure that there is an inclusive process and the whole country can come together to ensure that eventually the constitution at the federal level defines and ensures that the individual federal member states have their autonomy within that and can play their part.

The future of Somalia is at stake. The country, which has so much potential and can't move forward without the full and inclusive participation of Puntland' .

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Puntland should just wait till a more acceptable president comes along and the get into talks with him. Reshape the constitution again and call it a day. Simple.

No, we should stop waiting and cut our losses.
The amount of people who think the current government isn’t federal has made me realize that many Somalis don’t actually know what federalism means. When they say they want federalism, what they really want is a less authoritarian Kacaan. If that’s what they want, then PL needs to leave. And I say this as someone who has always believed that a federal system would be the best option. Our autonomy is nonnegotiable

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
take power from the elites and give it to the working class. Deni, Hassan, and all these MPs are all just politicians reviewing a wage. Somalia needs a revolution.
Somalia needs a cultural revolution. One that re sets the whole nation and provides new values, political ideas and new outlook for the future. Essentially the individual matters little, the whole matters more.

And then what? 33 years of radio silence from the international community. Those that backed HSM made a mistake and it can be righted by reinstalling federalism as a pillar of the nation. But if the Somaliland limbo is what you want then I can't stop you.

Limbo is better for us, and whilst we are in limbo, maybe a normal group can takeover from HSM's cabal. Then, when they show good governance for several terms, we can talk.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Puntland should just wait till a more acceptable president comes along and the get into talks with him. Reshape the constitution again and call it a day. Simple.
It will be the same result sxb. Farmaajo was the same. We have a system clash that can't be resolved. S Central Somalia wants centralism which is probably the best system there due to diversity and PL is for Autonomy. Amicable separation is the only way.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
It will be the same result sxb. Farmaajo was the same. We have a system clash that can't be resolved. S Central Somalia wants centralism which is probably the best system there due to diversity and PL is for Autonomy. Amicable separation is the only way.
If they can do it amicably then I can't argue against it. However we all know that somali politics doesn't work like that.

How did you come to that conclusion? These are the words of the UN Special Rep.

' ... to ensure that dialogue can continue with the federal government to ensure that there is an inclusive process and the whole country can come together to ensure that eventually the constitution at the federal level defines and ensures that the individual federal member states have their autonomy within that and can play their part.

The future of Somalia is at stake. The country, which has so much potential and can't move forward without the full and inclusive participation of Puntland' .

This statement is just covering themselves, protecting her own and the UNs reputation, while they all push for centralisation because the international community is getting fatigued by this problem.

The other statement is much more important and signals the intent. This is why Puntland is taking the steps they are currently taking.

1712165856903.png

Sorry man, Federalism is a dead project in Somalia.

If the FGS and it's partners succeed to repress Puntland, the next step will be to lull Somaliland into a fake provisional confederation and then pull the rug out from underneath that.

I don't think they get that far. Somalia is heading towards collapse.

Last edited: