Has HSM Declared War On Puntland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

MW Xasan oo booqday deegaano ka tirsan Galmudug​

Is he in GM organising a war front with SFG and GM against PL and repeating his 2016 war legacy on PL.

Koley tuuto ciidaan ayuu soo xirtay.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Diyaar baan u nahay for whatever fuckery he tries to pull

If he tries re doing a 2016 war stunt please let's do some more qaniimo, I love the war spoils. My father said in Somali war, hub layskuma celiyo even in the event of a peace deal, only prisoners.

If he tries re doing a 2016 war stunt please let's do some more qaniimo, I love the war spoils. My father said in Somali war, hub layskuma celiyo even in the event of a peace deal, only prisoners.
We will loot their houses and settle our nomads in baraxley this time

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP

Is he in GM organising a war front with SFG and GM against PL and repeating his 2016 war legacy on PL.

He is a tol president not Somalia's president

why didn't he go to Lascanood if hes genuine about midnimada Somaliyeed?

you are actually so weird wtf

What's weird is keeping a country together that doesn't want to be togther, that has no shared political vision. They let countries in europe break apart over much much less but as long as some people in the capital believe they can repress the rest of the country, the game called Somalia is allowed to continue.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
What's weird is keeping a country together that doesn't want to be togther, that has no shared political vision. They let countries in europe break apart over much much less but as long as some people in the captial believe they can repress the rest of the country, the game called Somalia is allowed to continue.
You don’t speak for anyone back home

You don’t speak for anyone back home

In Mogadishu?
In the world order, as long a regime controls the capital city it is considered the government of the country. It is considered representative of the whole country.
For the last twenty years the government (whatever it has been called) has been stuck in Mogadishu. Time to just accept reality.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
In Mogadishu?
In the world order, as long a regime controls the capital city it is considered the government of the country. It is considered representative of the whole country.
Everyone in Somalia.

Also what do you mean by this ??
For the last twenty years the government (whatever it has been called) has been stuck in Mogadishu. Time to just accept reality.

What's weird is keeping a country together that doesn't want to be togther, that has no shared political vision. They let countries in europe break apart over much much less but as long as some people in the capital believe they can repress the rest of the country, the game called Somalia is allowed to continue.
Oi, as dysfunctional as it might appear through your tinted shades, it is ours, and we like it, good or bad.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP

I don't think HSM has the balls to do it, it will just be SSC-Somaliland war 2.0