Has HSM Declared War On Puntland

That's kinda what I meant. Doing your own thing till you have someone you can talk to.

After seeing the sick lies being spread about Garacad Port, I take back my comment on waiting. Somalis are incurably hateful and I pray that Puntland leaves, even if we are stuck in limbo, it's better than being tied to dadkaan.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
After seeing the sick lies being spread about Garacad Port, I take back my comment on waiting. Somalis are incurably hateful and I pray that Puntland leaves, even if we are stuck in limbo, it's better than being tied to dadkaan.
If you let people in this forum dictate your perception then they'll turn everything to shit for you. I'm checking out on somali politics, all these states can keep bickering till the sun explodes.

You could’ve recovered in the last 30-40 years still no change πŸ˜‚
As expected, recovery is gradual, painful and slow, and we are getting there.
This statement is just covering themselves, protecting her own and the UNs reputation, while they all push for centralisation because the international community is getting fatigued by this problem.

The other statement is much more important and signals the intent. This is why Puntland is taking the steps they are currently taking.

What do you think '... to build consensus through inclusive process' mean?
ic_fgs.png.png

Sorry man, Federalism is a dead project in Somalia.

If the FGS and it's partners succeed to repress Puntland, the next step will be to lull Somaliland into a fake provisional confederation and then pull the rug out from underneath that.

I don't think they get that far. Somalia is heading towards collapse.
Wishful thinking, how many satanic rosary tossers have you on roster to curse off .So?

As expected, recovery is gradual, painful and slow, and we are getting there.

What do you think '... to build consensus through inclusive process' mean?
View attachment 323300

Wishful thinking, how many satanic rosary tossers have you on roster to curse off .So?

It's a footnote in a largely congratulatory message. Them white folks don't do direct messages. They tell you in a subtle way.

I'm not cursing .So, in anyway just reading the tea leaves. It feels like the final stages right now.

Why will he arm us when I already have qaranka barida wayn weapons in my backyard?:drakelaugh:

Only an Idoor will dream about SSC and PL fighting🀣 maskin

SSc are political opportunists everyone knows that.

PL should watch their backs and keep you guys out of security meetings.

SSc are political opportunists everyone knows that.

PL should watch their backs and keep you guys out of security meetings.
Your clan was defeated in 2023. You are left with a wild goose chase of inner harti fighting. No more hope for qaranka baridawayn🀣

The only security meeting you should be concerned about is if PL returns for Idoor Karbash 2.0
citizen GIF

Your clan was defeated in 2023. You are left with a wild goose chase of inner harti fighting. No more hope for qaranka baridawayn🀣

The only security meeting you should be concerned about is if PL returns for Idoor Karbash 2.0
citizen GIF

Return to where?
Back to where you started and where you've always been?
The way you talk is if you moved an inch forward.

They became separated from SL after what happened last year. Did you forget?

Want lessons in obviousness?

If you make an enemy of someone make sure you destroy them or that they can never reach you.

Don't do crazy shit and then start begging for peace. Only one group is asking for peace.
Do winners ask for peace?

It'll only be a case of laugh now cry later.

Last edited:

MW Xasan oo booqday deegaano ka tirsan Galmudug​

Is he in GM organising a war front with SFG and GM against PL and repeating his 2016 war legacy on PL.

Koley tuuto ciidaan ayuu soo xirtay.

Joe Biden Shock GIF by GIPHY News
Boowe that won't happen Mudug got Birjeex, Dirqolaas and Dhaforqiiq if his combined tool could not free the following settlementsπŸ‘‡πŸ½
Godod
Gacnafaale
Ceel Bardaale
taalo gaduud
kuro balo
laaso cadale
xaafoodle
biri xabaalan
laan qawar
Hoobaq
Xeero dhaban
Bardagool
Galool
Buuxshe
From reer warsame Adan mahad alone what chance does he or the collective urur samaale have against reer caduun alone?

Forget Puntland caduun region alone have dealt with his kin for a century!

The clear best interest of Puntland is to leave this fake somalinimo as the mussolini created somalia is artificial. PL needs to return to its origins 2 sultanates we cannot engage with savages anymore it's been too much since 1945.

Migiurtinimo, daludugnimo aya inaga badan baaye.

Last edited: