Have you ever come across a person who does sixir?

Tiyeglow

A Laandheere always pays his debts
A couple of years after qarxis, my aunt went back to see her house in Degmeda Hodan and it was only HG and Abgaal living there. One started talking about how they buried a live cow to get all the Darood to flee... and they wonder why Xamar will never see peace. Unruly.

Sol

?
I watched some 3hr(?) documentary on some Egyptian saaxir who repented but for the life of me I cant find it, anyone know what I'm on about?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
I once found a small bag with a lemon inside it,it had metal nails driven into it and there was a small paper scroll wrapped in string with weird writings on it

I found this under my bed,this was back when I had houseshare

you are disgusting
Uno Reverse GIF by MOODMAN

Mudug_gyal

ู„ุง ุชูŽู‚ู’ู†ูŽุทููˆุง ู…ูู†ู’ ุฑูŽุญู’ู…ูŽุฉู ุงู„ู„ูŽู‘ู‡
VIP
I watched some 3hr(?) documentary on some Egyptian saaxir who repented but for the life of me I cant find it, anyone know what I'm on about?
I didnt hear of an Egyptian I heard of this one sudanese saxiir that repented and exposed sixir and jinn

I once found a small bag with a lemon inside it,it had metal nails driven into it and there was a small paper scroll wrapped in string with weird writings on it

I found this under my bed,this was back when I had houseshare
Thats terrifying! did you ever find out who put it in there or do you have suspicion on who it might be.

Allah's mercy is greater than his wrath. She should repent and do good deeds. Read adhkar every morning and evening. Download 'dua and azkar' app.

If you can't do that read surah Al Nas surah Al Ikhlas surah Al falaq 3 times each after morning and evening prayer. Also make Dua for protection against jinn and evil eye

Allah's mercy is greater than his wrath. She should repent and do good deeds. Read adhkar every morning and evening. Download 'dua and azkar' app.

If you can't do that read surah Al Nas surah Al Ikhlas surah Al falaq 3 times each after morning and evening prayer. Also make Dua for protection against jinn and evil eye
And ayatul kursi

Trending

Latest posts