Great day trading! Never listen to skeptics

Status
Not open for further replies.
nigga i dont know what to call it.
just answer the question.

And don't say the Nword. I substituted it with "Yo my Adoon" and felt stupid after using it that way. Try it or just say it outloud.

To answer your question.

Great you saved money and have discipline. Starting to trade is as simple as opening a bank account. Start with names you know and learn how to read financial reports.

To break it down in Homie language:

Yo Peanut from the block has work. Peanut is moving into a new territory and has a rival gang, and can eliminate the competition or reduce their footprint. Peanut is the man. You know peanut because he's that Adoon on the block. You pitch in on peanuts work and he gives you back a percentage. But before you give peanut the lacaag, you need to know a few things: what's his street cred? what's his plan for evading the cops? who's his competition? where does he get the work from? whats his monthly costs like? What does he make at the end of the month? Is there a new supplier that can give him an edge? But if peanut gets knocked or someone kills him it's curtains on your returns.

I'm joking man. :denzelnigga:You seem smarter then that. But it's almost as similar.

Last edited:
@YoungFarah this guys either lying or retarded. Dont put all your eggs in one basket.

And its better to trade with someone elses money. Try to get into a hedge fund. Less risk.

With all due respect. You're a troll.
I don't have energy to wash you on this thread.
This is a positive thread discusses a pivotal cornerstone every millenial somali must take.

You can't troll everything brother. Start a Hedge fund kullaha.:kodaksmiley:

Apollo

VIP
@LarryThePuntite

You said that one must follow business channels like Bloomberg and CNBC. That is the worst advice ever! The whales buy them off to promote their stocks at the top. They are used as mere propaganda machines for whales to dump on the fish.

And don't say the Nword. I substituted it with "Yo my Adoon" and felt stupid after using it that way. Try it or just say it outloud.

To answer your question.

Great you saved money and have discipline. Starting to trade is as simple as opening a bank account. Start with names you know and learn how to read financial reports.

To break it down in Homie language:

Yo Peanut from the block has work. Peanut is moving into a new territory and has a rival gang, and that can eliminate the competition or reduce their footprint. Peanut is the man. You know peanut because he's that Adoon on the block. You pitch in on peanuts work and he gives you back a percentage. But before you give peanut the lacaag, you need to know a few things: what's his street cred? what's his plan for evading the cops? who's his competition? where does he get the work from? whats his monthly costs like? What does he make at the end of the month? Is there a new supplier that can give him an edge? But if peanut gets knocked or someone kills him it's curtains on your returns.

I'm joking man. :denzelnigga:You seem smarter then that. But it's almost as similar.
Thanks. Now, how much could one make from it? I know it depends on lots of factors but on average, people who are fairly decent at trading and use it a second income. How much could I expect a year or two from now? Notice, I didnt ask you how much you make out of it because I am being cadaan about this whole thing. But if you don't give me a good a concrete answer, I'll ask you how much u make from trading.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
With all due respect. You're a troll.
I don't have energy to wash you on this thread.
This is a positive thread discusses a pivotal cornerstone every millenial somali must take.

You can't troll everything brother. Start a Hedge fund kullaha.:kodaksmiley:
Where did i say start a hedge fund?

Thanks. Now, how much could one make from it? I know it depends on lots of factors but on average, people who are fairly decent at trading and use it a second income. How much could I expect a year or two from now? Notice, I didnt ask you how much you make out of it because I am being cadaan about this whole thing. But if you don't give me a good a concrete answer, I'll ask you how much u make from trading.

Just remember this. Whatever you make you don't want to use that to buy shoes or pay rent.

It's to put back into the market. You will lose money and make money. If you put 20k in Facebook @ IPO I think you would have 5X'd your return if you sold today.

If you are asking how much money can you make then you are in the wrong mindset. This is something you want to do for the rest of your life.

Just remember this. Whatever you make you don't want to use that to buy shoes or pay rent.

It's to put back into the market. You will lose money and make money. If you put 20k in Facebook @ IPO I think you would have 5X'd your return if you sold today.

If you are asking how much money can you make then you are in the wrong mindset. This is something you want to do for the rest of your life.
:camby: nigga soco.
how the hell can I commit to something if I don't know how much I am making bil walba.

mrlog

VIP
:camby: nigga soco.
how the hell can I commit to something if I don't know how much I am making bil walba.

Sxb Horta it's all about imaan.
Taa labaad start off with an amount u can afford to lose.
Hunguri weyn dictates that u will lose big time.

Last but not least if it's too good to be true then 99% of the time it's not true.
If @LarryThePuntite the dreamer knew what he was doing do U actually believe he would be on Sspot conversing with peasants like @crudetruth and all of us?

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Whatever happened to the stock market that was supposed to be headquartered in garowe. It was announced like 2 years ago

Reer-Bari

Last but not least if it's too good to be true then 99% of the time it's not true.
If @LarryThePuntite the dreamer knew what he was doing do U actually believe he would be on Sspot conversing with peasants like @crudetruth and all of us?

Im a finance major buddy. And from what i hear from larry. It doesnt seem like hes making it up. I havent traded in years but im going to get back into it soon after i reach my goal of 100 racks inshalah.

Reer-Bari

I personally dont believe in trading unless you have a side job or comfortable enough financially to focus on it fulltime

you are right. no matter how much u make, u can always lose it.
man that's heart attack waiting to happen.

Why can't Larry be on here? What do you want me to prove to you? Am I selling a platform? Am I taking money from people to teach them how to invest?
:damnmusic:

Im a finance major buddy. And from what i hear from larry. It doesnt seem like hes making it up. I havent traded in years but im going to get back into it soon after i reach my goal of 100 racks inshalah.

I'm just here to do a case study on :donkey:Dameers in the Diaspora.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts