Great day trading! Never listen to skeptics

Status
Not open for further replies.
What a glorious day!:rejoice:

To My little Sspot business students. Your day will come boys.
Home Capital Group was getting bashed by analysts all spring and finally
I got in and Karbashed some returns @ 23% on the day and closed out ahead of my
shitty slump last week.

The past 2 months HCG was getting slaughtered by every guest on BNN, Bloomberg and CNBC.

I have moved away from day trading and turned into a weekly trader.
The daily trading is taking a toll on my body and mental performance.

Oh and I closed sale VIA cell phone believe it or not!

xGJMunvH

apart from gambling on the stock markets.

What do you actually do?

Gambling?

The biggest gamble is trading your time for no return. If I can have the SSpot tab open on my browser and have a few trades in that day swing my way than who's the gambler?

Apart from doing something every Somali should do--investing. My actually work comes from an ecommerce store I bought not long ago from empireflippers.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Gambling?

The biggest gamble is trading your time for no return. If I can have the SSpot tab open on my browser and have a few trades in that day swing my way than who's the gambler?

Apart from doing something every Somali should do--investing. My actually work comes from an ecommerce store I bought not long ago from empireflippers.
How did you start off if you don't mind me asking? Give a brother some tips.

Congrats. You got lucky with Buffett buying them out though :icon lol:

Today was delicious Day! EID came early.

I wish I got in on Monday!

You should watch all the sceptics in the YouTube videos when the company xaared on themselves in spring. Ever neef cameout talking how they wouldn't touch it with a ten foot poll.

How did you start off if you don't mind me asking? Give a brother some tips.

1.Get Cash--between 10-20k first.
2.Learn to read financial statements until your eyes bleed.
3.Start with names you know first. Nike, footlocker, video games, social media companies ect.
4. Have Bloomberg and other business news shows streaming on your TV all day long.
5. Avoid get rich quick schemes. Avoid all YouTube channels that direct you to a platform they sell. Avoid all get rich quick or I love these ones "Make 10k a day from a beach". You will only appreciate what I'm saying when you start losing money.

Today was delicious Day! EID came early.

I wish I got in on Monday!

You should watch all the sceptics in the YouTube videos when the company xaared on themselves in spring. Ever neef cameout talking how they wouldn't touch it with a ten foot poll.
Have you checked out Blackberry? I got in Tuesday and now I'm up 14% :banderas:

I'm hoping there will be a nice jump when their quarterly earnings are released tomorrow, then I'll close out. :ahh:

waryaa @LarryThePuntite help a brother out. how much money can be made(monthly) from trading and doing this stock business that u do?
I got some money that's sitting in the bank for years now. I'd like to start a business, but I ain't good at that either, or at least I don't have a clue yet.

Genie

The last suugo bender
Mateee i'm telling you the first time i went on investopedia i had the biggest WTF of my life. Now however i'm slowly understanding it not that i care to trade any time soon but perhaps in the future.

Did you go to college or did you just learn this all yourself:hmm:

Myself like
Did you go to college or did you just learn this all yourself:hmm:

I get this question all the time. 90% of people who invest don't have an education or certificate in it.

But, the folks who have studied Computer Science, Statistics, Applied Mathematics, Engineering and Physics make ideal employees for companies who manage wealth.

All the other Maskiins like myself have to learn on their own. And if you're Somali, you're isolated when investing.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
1.Get Cash--between 10-20k first.
2.Learn to read financial statements until your eyes bleed.
3.Start with names you know first. Nike, footlocker, video games, social media companies ect.
4. Have Bloomberg and other business news shows streaming on your TV all day long.
5. Avoid get rich quick schemes. Avoid all YouTube channels that direct you to a platform they sell. Avoid all get rich quick or I love these ones "Make 10k a day from a beach". You will only appreciate what I'm saying when you start losing money.
@YoungFarah this guys either lying or retarded. Dont put all your eggs in one basket.

And its better to trade with someone elses money. Try to get into a hedge fund. Less risk.

Apollo

VIP
And its better to trade with someone elses money. Try to get into a hedge fund. Less risk.

Throwing it all in the SP500 you'll outperform most mediocre funds.

Although since this bubble has been going on for nearly 8 years it might not be the best time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending