Governor of Gedo Caanjeex meets with Madoobe

Mark my words damuljadiid/garguurte will fund militias there these people thrive on conflict, HSM doesn’t keep any promises hiraab are after that illustrious region and will have representation in JL. When this happens there won’t be KDF to defend madobe.
View attachment 286744
You think KDF is in Somalia to defend Madobe? if so, why are they in Gedo?

You think KDF is in Somalia to defend Madobe? if so, why are they in Gedo?
Yes but KDF is there for charcoal smuggling ,annex JL Madobe is just the pawn they use. Somalia is a never ending mashruuc or a cash cow for foreigners.

Last edited:
Yes but KDF is there for charcoal smuggling ,annex JL Madobe is just the pawn they use. Somalia is a never ending mashruuc or a cash cow for foreigners.
That doesn't answer why they would be in Gedo? If KDF were only in Kismaayo, then I would buy your argument, but they are also in Gedo as well as Mogadisho among other places in Somalia.

they are also in Gedo as well as Mogadisho among other places in Somalia.
KDF are only in lower juba. KDF left gedo after 2016 el cade attack the only base they had was Geriley in ceel waaq district but they left that too. KDF isn’t in Xamar.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN

Mark my words damuljadiid/garguurte will fund militias there these people thrive on conflict, HSM doesn’t keep any promises hiraab are after that illustrious region and will have representation in JL. When this happens there won’t be KDF to defend madobe.
View attachment 286744

SNA will also replace the ATMIS troops which are leaving next month. Most of the withdrawal is in JL

Post Amisom Somalia will expose HAG’s weakness in southern Somalia
:damedamn:

IMG_5301.jpeg

Lying to yourself won’t make it go away. Madoobe is begging HSM for support to get rid of term limits, given the guy will sell anything to stay as long as possible, we will drive a hard bargain.

Phase 2 our troops from Barawe will head to Jilib. Jubba Dhexe is our price.

SNA will also replace the ATMIS troops which are leaving next month. Most of the withdrawal is in JL
Saaxib at this point don’t.

hsm and damul jadiid / badado qaran choose ahmed madoobe over everything.

Doesn’t make sense to now act hard now after all that just accept the demands and hsm gets what he craved so much an extension.

They have no idea lol

once the decision have been it’s done. You choose madobe. And forced him on us along with kdf.

mx now that they have been beaten into submission won’t accept anymore of these games and will side with madobe to stop this.

thanks to you and the damul jadiid crew for showing us state+ tribe > Country no matter what. That’s what we learnt.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
once the decision have been it’s done. You choose madobe. And forced him on us along with kdf.

mx now that they have been beaten into submission won’t accept anymore of these games and will side with madobe to stop this.

thanks to you and the damul jadiid crew for showing us state+ tribe > Country no matter what. That’s what we learnt.
We do not need MX. Madoobe can become dictator for life in JL as long as he sells JL to us once KDF leaves.

He can be the new Hiiraale. We’ll gladly prop him up as long as HAG control the state.

Farmaajo ruined any MX HAG relationship in the future. Maybe should’ve thought about that before you went on your crusade against us.

We do not need MX. Madoobe can become dictator for life in JL as long as he sells JL to us once KDF leaves.

He can be the new Hiiraale. We’ll gladly prop him up as long as HAG control the state.

Farmaajo ruined any MX HAG relationship in the future. Maybe should’ve thought about that before you went on your crusade against us.

You trying to control madobe. The guy even betrayed deni his closest ally.

HAG choose Mogadishu and then surrounding areas / tribe over Somalia.

no outsider will ever control Mogadishu be it president or PM if he isn’t HAG. And the price for that was a , central Somali system for confederation.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
I welcome MX and OG leaders meeting and discussion, paranoia grows when the line of communication is cut, ogoow labadeen cadow baa leenahay oo jecel dagaal inuu ka dhex qarxo sokeeye oo waliba oodwadag ah.

Inshallah OG/MX members on here will follow suit, you still owe an apology for celebrating bombings of civilians in Gedo.
You guys have accused me of that for ages even though its never happened. I dont even know what you are referencing to be honest.

A co-operative Marexaan is better for us longterm for another direct route to Ogadenia and MX will have to contend with Ogadens holding office. Our population within 30 miles of the border from Wajir South to Ijaara south can field as many voters as Gedo alone and cant be seperated from JL, zero sum is impossible.
Lol retirement. Madoobe just came to Xamar to lobby for FGS legitimacy for him getting rid of term limits in JL.

HSM is even considering this but he needs a sweat deal in return. HAG demand is likely to be Jubba Dhexe control similar to Shabellaha Hoose
We have our own politics to speculate Madoobes leaving you dont have to know it though im also fine with Madoobe staying and people believing that.

As for the rest of the garbage about Hawiye and Middle Jubba you are well known to write up your own fantasies with no substance. Hawiyes cant secure more then a city mayors ku xigeen in LS but will somehow get middle Jubba and Kismayo through funding Galjecel, a group so langaab they take a new abtirsi to avoid being 0.5. As if Madoobes ever once needed fgs recognition to act :heh:

bidenkulaha

GalYare
You guys have accused me of that for ages even though its never happened. I dont even know what you are referencing to be honest.

A co-operative Marexaan is better for us longterm for another direct route to Ogadenia and MX will have to contend with Ogadens holding office. Our population within 30 miles of the border from Wajir South to Ijaara south can field as many voters as Gedo alone and cant be seperated from JL, zero sum is impossible.

We have our own politics to speculate Madoobes leaving you dont have to know it though im also fine with Madoobe staying and people believing that.

As for the rest of the garbage about Hawiye and Middle Jubba you are well known to write up your own fantasies with no substance. Hawiyes cant secure more then a city mayors ku xigeen in LS but will somehow get middle Jubba and Kismayo through funding Galjecel, a group so langaab they take a new abtirsi to avoid being 0.5. As if Madoobes ever once needed fgs recognition to act :heh:

31D4EC9E-220B-4924-BF8C-1DBAC43E1859.jpeg
what Madoobe does isn’t exactly some OG secret.

Now imagine what he is to sell to get this. I’m sure MX can stomach this and you’ll totally be united 😂

KDF are only in lower juba. KDF left gedo after 2016 el cade attack the only base they had was Geriley in ceel waaq district but they left that too. KDF isn’t in Xamar.
Cracking Up Lol GIF by MOODMAN
what? Didn't Kenya troops hand over security of geriley town to SNA like 2 weeks ago?
They are in Gedo my friend, as well as Mogadisho.
Stop lying to yourself before i pull out receipts.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Literally proves Darood hegemony in JL and doesnt even include the decade+ after of Madoobe control or history prior to 91’ :ulyin:
View attachment 286758 what Madoobe does isn’t exactly some OG secret.

Now imagine what he is to sell to get this. I’m sure MX can stomach this and you’ll totally be united 😂
What did he sell to become president the first time? Interim presidency and SNA transfer, how did that work out lol this is the most tried and tested politician in Somalia. No boyish fantasy of a Galjecel middle Jubbas gonna spook me at this stage.

heres a 2013 thread on Madoobe that mimicks every trope found on sspot today regarding JL your a decade late for the HSM hype train if I were HG I would focus on stealing what I can like the Abgaal are because this man isnt good for anything past thievery.
https://www.somnet.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=333562
2ED38A2A-07EE-4A5F-B3EB-D1E472060AA1.jpeg

Trending

Latest posts