Governor of Gedo Caanjeex meets with Madoobe

I see why the delusional guy gone mad he was claiming that Caabudwaaq has more water than Hiiraan using the term "Central Somalia" that applies to Galmudug 🤣🤣

Madoobe took back his beloved Gedo miskiin only he can do now is daily habaar on Hassan Sh🤣🤣

He ran back to Mudug after he lost Gedo 🤣🤣

All somalia now is Jiilaal but Hiiraan still green water is abundant.

Screenshot_20230807-164724.jpg

Last edited:
Finally enough is enough with the OG and MX beef.

madobe won. President for life. Got to respect the grind to be fair.

MX elders accepted the defeat. from my discussion they also have accepted the no more nationalistic nonsense that has hurt MX a lot. They are focused on gedo for now. No more national politics even if farmaajo returns.

Next steps Depends on if OG are gracious in victory or will use it to get revenge. From the noises it seems they accept MX place in gedo and won’t extract revenge as long as MX accept madobe as president for life. At least for now.

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Finally enough is enough with the OG and MX beef.

madobe won. President for life. Got to respect the grind to be fair.

MX elders accepted the defeat. from my discussion they also have accepted the no more nationalistic nonsense that has hurt MX a lot. They are focused on gedo for now. No more national politics even if farmaajo returns.

Next steps Depends on if OG are gracious in victory or will use it to get revenge. From the noises it seems they accept MX place in gedo and won’t extract revenge as long as MX accept madobe as president for life. At least for now.
Madoobes planning on retirement. I think next election will be without him and probably Marexaans best opportunity to win an election.

We’ve all had our own “revenge” Ogaden want a state. Sade has however been incapable of accepting JL as it is meaning no displacement in Kismayo district against Harti and no shifting clan borders with Ogaden.

They have given up on that post-Farmajo and aim for JL presidency Allah knows best if they will go back to those aspirations or elevate beyond them in the future.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I see why the delusional guy gone mad he was claiming that Caabudwaaq has more water than Hiiraan using the term "Central Somalia" that applies to Galmudug 🤣🤣

Madoobe took back his beloved Gedo miskiin only he can do now is daily habaar on Hassan Sh🤣🤣

He ran back to Mudug after he lost Gedo 🤣🤣

All somalia now is Jiilaal but Hiiraan still green water is abundant.

View attachment 286656
that guy is not from Caabudwaaq and you know this, and he did not run back to Mudug his subclan isn't originally from Mudug but Qalaafe, stop the misinformation, Rer Mudug always support Rer Gedo whereever the majority leads its their fate they decide their own fate, not minority group from Qalaafe.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
:russ: siyaasadu caadi ma ahan.

@TekNiKo You now a JL supporter?

Talk about being beat into submission :mjlol:
Reer Gedo prefer to be ruled by Axmed Madoobe than take tallada Reer Mudug. I respect their decision. Lets see what Madoobe will do for Gedo.

TekNiKo

VIP
that guy is not from Caabudwaaq and you know this, and he did not run back to Mudug his subclan isn't originally from Mudug but Qalaafe, stop the misinformation, Rer Mudug always support Rer Gedo whereever the majority leads its their fate they decide their own fate, not minority group from Qalaafe.
He is from Balanbal not Cabudwaaq, that guy lost all credibility when it comes to Gedo. All his predictions were wrong and than when his Reer Siyaad capitulated to Madoobe he tried to justify it by throwing other clans under the bus. Now Madoobe reigns supreme.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Madoobes planning on retirement. I think next election will be without him and probably Marexaans best opportunity to win an election.

We’ve all had our own “revenge” Ogaden want a state. Sade has however been incapable of accepting JL as it is meaning no displacement in Kismayo district against Harti and no shifting clan borders with Ogaden.

They have given up on that post-Farmajo and aim for JL presidency Allah knows best if they will go back to those aspirations or elevate beyond them in the future.
I welcome MX and OG leaders meeting and discussion, paranoia grows when the line of communication is cut, ogoow labadeen cadow baa leenahay oo jecel dagaal inuu ka dhex qarxo sokeeye oo waliba oodwadag ah.

Inshallah OG/MX members on here will follow suit, you still owe an apology for celebrating bombings of civilians in Gedo.

Sxb i dont have anything against Beesh Mx but this guy's folks from Balanbale and Garbaharey are the weakest Mx i have ever seen. Caabudwaaq and Reer Dalal are the Mx Qalcad/ castle and in Gedo Reer Hassan look how reer Garbaharey succumbed after madoobe appointed Shimbir 🤣🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
He is from Balanbal not Cabudwaaq, that guy lost all credibility when it comes to Gedo. All his predictions were wrong and than when his Reer Siyaad capitulated to Madoobe he tried to justify it by throwing other clans under the bus. Now Madoobe reigns supreme.
Did you see his post about SSC-Khatumo state ? he just made a topic criticizing SSC-Khatumo state for not electing a Fiqi shini President, talk about having a mental breakdown the guy has gone full retard.

christian bale laughing GIF

This is good news. Now Sayid Ahmed has the leg room to focus on preparing Jubaland for Phase 2 operations. Hassan Gurguurte & his tribe want to hoard all of the Donated SNA logistics for tiny village Ceelbuur when a whole region called Middle Juba is in need.

TekNiKo

VIP
Did you see his post about SSC-Khatumo state ? he just made a topic criticizing SSC-Khatumo state for not electing a Fiqi shini President, talk about having a mental breakdown the guy has gone full retard.

Subhanallah just read it now, he really thinks Somalia is some egalitarian utopia. I have long been taken aback by his delusions when he claimed Cabudwaaq as a “plurality”.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX

I know the non Daroods are lowkey angry that MX and OG have finally decided to move forward with their state. Let’s never forget Jubaland is a Darood state and it’s about time these people come together. Time to build bridges and highways. I wanna see this project evolve, qabiil is stupid and it’s even more stupid when y’all related :salute:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Subhanallah just read it now, he really thinks Somalia is some egalitarian utopia. I have long been taken aback by his delusions when he claimed Cabudwaaq as a “plurality”.

The Office Lol GIF by NETFLIX
His delusion about Caabudwaaq being a plurality is long dead, and I murdered it when I told him he is a guest in Caabudwaaq lmao ! All the gudomiye of Caabudwaaq have been Rer Dalal Diini and majority of the district council are Rer Dalal Diini. Waa kibray and I told him you cannot claim Caabudwaaq as Rer Diini because Caabudwaaq waxa iska leh Rer Dalal Diini, but you can claim Caabudwaaq through your laangaab Rer Abti the Habar Ciise who live in the former refugee camp Farjano, he recently made a topic about the former IDP camp in the outskirts of Caabudwaaq calling it Xaafada Habar ciise :ftw9nwa:as if there there are any xaafad called Farjano. That's my doing, waa yasay laangaabka its because I told him long ago Caabudwaaq waxaa ku joogna Dalal Diini not Diini.

Back in the day I use to say Balanbale orad aad, but walahi ceebtis baa qariye, I am merciful, but the reality is Balanbale is not Rer Siyaad degmo, its a Rer Diini degmo, Rer Dalal have two xubno and the gudomiye is wareegto, it isn't like Caabudwaaq a Rer Dalal boqortooyo, Balanbale Rer Diini oo wada jiro baa isla leh, the current Gudomiye is Rer Warsame Diini, and previous 4 year term the gudomiye was Rer Koshin Diini but all have 2 xubno each in the district council.

Even in Garboharey waxaa lagu jooga magaca Farah Ugas not Rer Siyaad Diini Farah, not Rer Siyaad ! Gudomiye of Garboharey is shared with Rer Farah Ugas and even Rer Hassan(Rer Yusuf).

You are quite right about Somalia not being a egalitarian utopia, in response to that I say #Laangaab-lives-matter

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts