Governor of Gedo Caanjeex meets with Madoobe

Abaq

VIP
Madoobes planning on retirement. I think next election will be without him and probably Marexaans best opportunity to win an election.

We’ve all had our own “revenge” Ogaden want a state. Sade has however been incapable of accepting JL as it is meaning no displacement in Kismayo district against Harti and no shifting clan borders with Ogaden.

They have given up on that post-Farmajo and aim for JL presidency Allah knows best if they will go back to those aspirations or elevate beyond them in the future.
Reer Badhaadhe and Cawlyahan have not had their revenge yet

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Reer Badhaadhe and Cawlyahan have not had their revenge yet

1. Son of Amudan "Muqabul"
  2. Son of Barwaq
  3. Son of Tagalwaq
  4. Son of Ogadein "Abdirahman"
  5. Son of Absame
  6. Son of Kumade "Abdi"
  7. Son of Kablalah "Mahamed"
  8. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
    Adrien Brody GIF by Filmin

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
@TekNiKo we need more threads from you sxb don’t go MIA again this site needs you.
His delusion about Caabudwaaq being a plurality is long dead, and I murdered it when I told him he is a guest in Caabudwaaq lmao ! All the gudomiye of Caabudwaaq have been Rer Dalal Diini and majority of the district council are Rer Dalal Diini. Waa kibray and I told him you cannot claim Caabudwaaq as Rer Diini because Caabudwaaq waxa iska leh Rer Dalal Diini, but you can claim Caabudwaaq through your laangaab Rer Abti the Habar Ciise who live in the former refugee camp Farjano, he recently made a topic about the former IDP camp in the outskirts of Caabudwaaq calling it Xaafada Habar ciise :ftw9nwa:as if there there are any xaafad called Farjano. That's my doing, waa yasay laangaabka its because I told him long ago Caabudwaaq waxaa ku joogna Dalal Diini not Diini.

Back in the day I use to say Balanbale orad aad, but walahi ceebtis baa qariye, I am merciful, but the reality is Balanbale is not Rer Siyaad degmo, its a Rer Diini degmo, Rer Dalal have two xubno and the gudomiye is wareegto, it isn't like Caabudwaaq a Rer Dalal boqortooyo, Balanbale Rer Diini oo wada jiro baa isla leh, the current Gudomiye is Rer Warsame Diini, and previous 4 year term the gudomiye was Rer Koshin Diini but all have 2 xubno each in the district council.

Even in Garboharey waxaa lagu jooga magaca Farah Ugas not Rer Siyaad Diini Farah, not Rer Siyaad ! Gudomiye of Garboharey is shared with Rer Farah Ugas and even Rer Hassan(Rer Yusuf).

You are quite right about Somalia not being a egalitarian utopia, in response to that I say #Laangaab-lives-matter

Sad Anthony Anderson GIF
War ya ilaahi yaqaan! Habar Ciise is part of us and under Bah Ogaden even that wont be his escape :hemad: He even lashed out and insulted Reer Dalal after I called him out for Reer Siyad horgalnimo

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Madoobes planning on retirement. I think next election will be without him and probably Marexaans best opportunity to win an election.

We’ve all had our own “revenge” Ogaden want a state. Sade has however been incapable of accepting JL as it is meaning no displacement in Kismayo district against Harti and no shifting clan borders with Ogaden.

They have given up on that post-Farmajo and aim for JL presidency Allah knows best if they will go back to those aspirations or elevate beyond them in the future.
Lol retirement. Madoobe just came to Xamar to lobby for FGS legitimacy for him getting rid of term limits in JL.

HSM is even considering this but he needs a sweat deal in return. HAG demand is likely to be Jubba Dhexe control similar to Shabellaha Hoose

Abaq

VIP
Lol retirement. Madoobe just came to Xamar to lobby for FGS legitimacy for him getting rid of term limits in JL.

HSM is even considering this but he needs a sweat deal in return. HAG demand is likely to be Jubba Dhexe control similar to Shabellaha Hoose
You are one delusional Hutu. What happens in Jubbaland is none of your concern and there will never be a Hutu presence there

You are one delusional Hutu. What happens in Jubbaland is none of your concern and there will never be a Hutu presence there
Fyi I'm Marexaan and bardheere has never been Ogaden. The only places in Somalia Ogaden live in is Dhobley, Afmadow, and Badhadhe town.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Lying to yourself won’t make it go away. Madoobe is begging HSM for support to get rid of term limits, given the guy will sell anything to stay as long as possible, we will drive a hard bargain.

Phase 2 our troops from Barawe will head to Jilib. Jubba Dhexe is our price.

SNA will also replace the ATMIS troops which are leaving next month. Most of the withdrawal is in JL

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
War ya ilaahi yaqaan! Habar Ciise is part of us and under Bah Ogaden even that wont be his escape :hemad: He even lashed out and insulted Reer Dalal after I called him out for Reer Siyad horgalnimo

Waaxda Bah Ogaden not the actual Bah Ogaden who are related by blood dhalasho, yes Habar Ciise come under Bah Ogaden, so his Rer Abti are our raciyad and he is Rer Siyaad ba'ayeeste, subxanallah who is part of Waaxda Bah Hawiyo, which makes him raciyad of the Bah Hawiyo whose name he takes even though he is Rer Siyaad ba'ayeeste and they are Bah Hawadle.

He talks about Rer Dalal and Galnus, war anagu Hutu iyo futo madoobe maxaa naga galay, waxaa inoo keenay Carabeey oo ah adeerkis, isla yihin Bah Hawadle, ma Rer Dalal ayuu ceeb ka radinaya ? gocasho badna wuxu, the horgal stamp must be really hurting him.

Carabey, Rer Siyaad, Shimbir are all Bah Hawaadley from Qalaafe, dhaqan Rer Mudug malaha, dhaqan Rer Gedo malaha waa iska Rer Shabeele.

Abaq

VIP
Lying to yourself won’t make it go away. Madoobe is begging HSM for support to get rid of term limits, given the guy will sell anything to stay as long as possible, we will drive a hard bargain.

Phase 2 our troops from Barawe will head to Jilib. Jubba Dhexe is our price.

SNA will also replace the ATMIS troops which are leaving next month. Most of the withdrawal is in JL
Delusional as always. No Hutu army will ever enter Jubbaland again. Save this post

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Waaxda Bah Ogaden not the actual Bah Ogaden who are related by blood dhalasho, yes Habar Ciise come under Bah Ogaden, so his Rer Abti are our raciyad and he is Rer Siyaad ba'ayeeste, subxanallah who is part of Waaxda Bah Hawiyo, which makes him raciyad of the Bah Hawiyo whose name he takes even though he is Rer Siyaad ba'ayeeste and they are Bah Hawadle.

He talks about Rer Dalal and Galnus, war anagu Hutu iyo futo madoobe maxaa naga galay, waxaa inoo keenay Carabeey oo ah adeerkis, isla yihin Bah Hawadle, ma Rer Dalal ayuu ceeb ka radinaya ? gocasho badna wuxu, the horgal stamp must be really hurting him.

Carabey, Rer Siyaad, Shimbir are all Bah Hawaadley from Qalaafe, dhaqan Rer Mudug malaha, dhaqan Rer Gedo malaha waa iska Rer Shabeele.
The people who brought Galnus to Cabudwaaq waa Abdi Wayeel iyo adeerkiis Carabeey who are both tainted with Bah Hawiye they deserve to be hanged for treason. :pacspit:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
The people who brought Galnus to Cabudwaaq waa Abdi Wayeel iyo adeerkiis Carabeey who are both tainted with Bah Hawiye they deserve to be hanged for treason. :pacspit:
Carabeey was the Fartaag equivalent in Galmudug, they both Bah Hawaadley from Qalaafe, they should be deported back to the Bantu town they came from :camby:

Daawa supremacy
lion GIF

Galgaduud Sare supremacy
lion GIF

Isn't he the governor of Gedo who said he was going to meet Ahmed madobe in battle in kismaayo?
:mjkkk:

Somali politics is a prank!

Mark my words damuljadiid/garguurte will fund militias there these people thrive on conflict, HSM doesn’t keep any promises hiraab are after that illustrious region and will have representation in JL. When this happens there won’t be KDF to defend madobe.
1691459608941.png

Last edited: