Gay and lesbian Somalis

They're not entitled to my respect or my kindness. I don't respect piss-soaked crazy homeless tramps ranting on about the reptilian agenda. Why would I respect whiny head-cases who self-mutilate? Cry harder pleddit atheist.

This is totally normal and healthy behaviour, if you don't encourage it, you're the weirdo :chrisfreshhah:
View attachment 193347
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wtf is that picture?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Yes

Now can you answer that one simple question put to you by multiple people.

Okay, so according to you:

Wrongful death is haram, PL's justice system is not perfect and they are bound to get some calls wrong.

So, how are you calling me a murtad/munafiq for saying:

"PL's death penalty system is not perfect and can cause wrongful deaths, which is haram".

Here is me arguing with you over the same you admitted but you called me a murtad.

Screen Shot 2021-07-15 at 9.18.23 am.png

And I am the dumb one @akaA2 ? I just made your boy walk into agreeing with my own argument.

:mjlaugh:

Okay, so according to you:

Wrongful death is haram, PL's justice system is not perfect and they are bound to get some calls wrong.

So, how are you calling me a murtad/munafiq for saying:

"PL's death penalty system is not perfect and can cause wrongful deaths, which is haram".

Here is me arguing with you over the same you admitted but you called me a murtad.

View attachment 193352

And I am the dumb one @akaA2 ? I just made your boy walk into agreeing with my own argument.

I said No. Go reread moron. You really thought you had something. :hemad:

Now answer my question.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I said No. Go reread moron. You really thought you had something. :hemad:

Now answer my question.

And you walked into my trap.

"Whoever kills a mu'ahid (innocent) will not smell the scent of paradise" - Saxiix Buhari

When you wrongfully kill someone you thought was guilty, that means they were innocent.

Killing innocents is haram.

And you walked into my trap.

"Whoever kills a mu'ahid (innocent) will not smell the scent of paradise" - Saxiix Buhari

When you wrongfully kill someone you thought was guilty, that means they were innocent.

Killing innocents is haram.

Or so now you want to change tunes after you got caught lying.

I have played your game. Can you answer the question is homosexuality haram.

Yes or No

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I have played your game. Can you answer the question is homosexuality haram.

Yes or No

I already told you, find some proof I said it was halal first.

I want to answer your question laakin I want to see the proof first.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Ok, I indulged all the questions you had without me waffling, straight to the point, but you seem incapable of answering one simple question.

I have had enough of this. I have too much sh*t to do in my life.

Find me proof I said homosexuality was haram and I will answer your question.

I will come back to this thread when I get the proof.

I have had enough of this. I have too much sh*t to do in my life.

Find me proof I said homosexuality was haram and I will answer your question.

I will come back to this thread when I get the proof.
A simple yes or no. Like I answered all your questions without any conditions. I only ask one question.

Psychologist

Changemaker
I don't need to wish harm on them, most mirrors and reflective surfaces already cause them to have a meltdown, I can just sit back and watch the dumpster fire free of charge loooool

Not agreeing with their lifestyle means you secretly want to part-take in xaar-sex, nice one :lolbron:
Not get enough blood supply to your brain in womb or something sxb? Absolute state of you lol
Nah, it means that you couldn’t have the same lifestyle as them due to family and religion that you have to hate on them for being happy while you aren’t. Be who you are my bro

AdoonkaAlle

Ragna qowl baa xira, dumarna meher baa xira.
@Periplus

After reading up your comments and views that you espouse in a number of threads, i've come to the conclusion that your views do contradict diinta. Initially i just though it was just a misunderstanding, you lacked knowledge etc but going through your posts confirmed that it's more than this.

Take for instance this thread, despite you claiming that you never stated that homosexuality is halal you however stated explicitly that you support gay rights in the "pride month" thread. Your reasoning for supporting gay rights were flawed especially when trying to legitimize it using islam. You also contradict you claim of neutrality in this topic and many more like them. Frankly your continued support for clear cut haram matters, selective condemnation and belittling of islamic practices, is indicative of a much deeper crisis within you islamically speaking.

I support gay rights for two reasons:

1. Islam instructs us not to force our religious beliefs on someone. Why should someone force their values on another person.

2. Most of us live in secular nations, i.e the government is unbiased when it comes to religion. If we are allowed to practice Islam, surely people are allowed to display their pride in who they are, as much as one may or may not agree with it.

I am happy that people are getting their deserved rights from a secular government. People cannot use religion as an excuse for denying people their rights when the entire governance system doesn't consider religion as an excuse for discrimination.

Advocating for gay rights means to advocate and legitimatise what Allah prohibited, regardless where you live be it in muslim lands or not, what Allah made haram is haram. Stating what islam says about any topic, issue etc doesn't constitute "forcing our religious beliefs on others"

Islam also prohibits, adultery, zina, drinking alcohol, etc are you going to claim that this also comes under "forcing our religious beliefs" on others ? Being able to practice to islam in a secular nation doesn't mean or entail that you support that which is prohibited in islam.

Why should muslims advocate for lgbt rights when the lgbt community don't accept nor will they ever support the islamic stance against lgbt ? In fact it's part of the lgbt discourse to oppose any religious objections towards the acceptance of lgbt.

By supporting gay rights you're in fact delegitimizing your religious stance that islam requires you to have when it relates to homosexuality, it's matter of kufr and emaan sxb. No one is forcing you to adopt these views, so why would you go out of your own way to support it ?

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
@Periplus

After reading up your comments and views that you espouse in a number of threads, i've come to the conclusion that your views do contradict diinta. Initially i just though it was just a misunderstanding, you lacked knowledge etc but going through your posts confirmed that it's more than this.

Take for instance this thread, despite you claiming that you never stated that homosexuality is halal you however stated explicitly that you support gay rights in the "pride month" thread. Your reasoning for supporting gay rights were flawed especially when trying to legitimize it using islam. You also contradict you claim of neutrality in this topic and many more like them. Frankly your continued support for clear cut haram matters, selective condemnation and belittling of islamic practices, is indicative of a much deeper crisis within you islamically speaking.

Advocating for gay rights means to advocate and legitimatise what Allah prohibited, regardless where you live be it in muslim lands or not, what Allah made haram is haram. Stating what islam says about any topic, issue etc doesn't constitute "forcing our religious beliefs on others"

Islam also prohibits, adultery, zina, drinking alcohol, etc are you going to claim that this also comes under "forcing our religious beliefs" on others ? Being able to practice to islam in a secular nation doesn't mean or entail that you support that which is prohibited in islam.

Why should muslims advocate for lgbt rights when the lgbt community don't accept nor will they ever support the islamic stance against lgbt ? In fact it's part of the lgbt discourse to oppose any religious objections towards the acceptance of lgbt.

By supporting gay rights you're in fact delegitimizing your religious stance that islam requires you to have when it relates to homosexuality, it's matter of kufr and emaan sxb. No one is forcing you to adopt these views, so why would you go out of your own way to support it ?

I said I support their rights in secular countries, I have said that in numerous threads.

In that thread, we were talking about Pride Month celebrated in Western countries so there was no need for me to add the addendum, but I can find numerous quotes from myself adding the addendum.

In that quote, you attached
I say I am happy they are getting their rights from a secular government.

I was using the Islamic example because I do not intend of forcing my beliefs on someone in a country foreign to me.

I have never stated that I find it halal or haram or that I would support/not support it in a Muslim country.

Nice try tho.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
I said I support their rights in secular countries, I have said that in numerous threads.

In that thread, we were talking about Pride Month celebrated in Western countries so there was no need for me to add the addendum, but I can find numerous quotes from myself adding the addendum.

In that quote, you attached
I say I am happy they are getting their rights from a secular government.

I was using the Islamic example because I do not intend of forcing my beliefs on someone in a country foreign to me.

I have never stated that I find it halal or haram or that I would support/not support it in a Muslim country.

Nice try tho.
What is going on :umwhat:

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
What is going on :umwhat:

Apparently, I think homosexuality is halal and I am a murtad.

I have said many times I am neutral on LGBT but support their rights in secular countries.

This has nothing to do with whether I support it or not or think it is/isn't permissable or whether I want my son/daughter to do it.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
Apparently, I think homosexuality is halal and I am a murtad.

I have said many times I am neutral on LGBT but support their rights in secular countries.

This has nothing to do with whether I support it or not or think it is/isn't permissable or whether I want my son/daughter to do it.

giphy.gif

Trending

Latest posts