Future of Ocean Front Somali Peninsula Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My employees would stage a coup and take my assets?

KJllia1.gif

PETTY

People steal because from businesses because procedures are weak, it can happen anywhere. You said the word "Steal" a half dozen times, in a business plan the word "Steal" can't be included, instead it's substituted with "Fraud" and it would go under the risk management end of your plan.

Anyone who get defrauded in Somalia didn't have the right policies in place or doesn't have the experience necessary to operate a business to begin with.

like i said it depends on your business. a small business can have its money stolen, supplies, furniture etc. you can replace all of it and fire them the first time you see the money is short or all missing, but based on my experiences everyone you hire will eventually do the same. you can implement what ever you want but they have hands lol. if there were laws in place to keep your business safe or insurance to reimburse you for what ever valuables they steal or burn down out of pure pettiness then that'll be ok. in the original scenario where you hire people to guard a house, knowing somalis, they'd most likely orchestrate a deal where they assume your rich and a bunch of ex pirates and alshabaab members try and extort you. and is your lucky the most they'll do is steal whatever money you have and whatever is in your house. you can probably replace it all, but they'd just come back for more. i look at somalia as a jungle. you're in the lions den and your hiring lions to protect you from lions?

Last edited:
The coast is over 3000km. I'm pretty sure you can find that view. Just add concrete, marble, white paint and labour.

I don't understand why people say you can't buy land in a different region. If Somalilander owned banks can operate in Puntland and Konfur im pretty sure you can buy land and not be asked any questions.

I mean I guess you could technically just stroll up there and buy land, nothings really stopping you. But then again, what's gonna happen to ur property when the next clan skirmish breaks out? Someone could just as easily seize it.

I don't have family or anyone I know there to protect my hypothetical property. Even if I hire armed guards like you did I'd still have to go there myself, view the property which i cant do... because no one will go with me :mugshotman:

I mean I guess you could technically just stroll up there and buy land, nothings really stopping you. But then again, what's gonna happen to ur property when the next clan skirmish breaks out? Someone could just as easily seize it.

I don't have family or anyone I know there to protect my hypothetical property. Even if I hire armed guards like you did I'd still have to go there myself, view the property which i cant do... because no one will go with me :mugshotman:
and those guards will obviously not be from your clan. it would be easy to sway them with a little bribe, your property is worth more then whatever your paying them anyway

Bohol

VIP
I might build a beach front villa in Maydh or other coastal towns in Sanaag that are quite windy. Good news is I won't have to
worry about hiring body guards or other stuff, 100% of the people in the town belong to the same clan and know each other.

KJllia1.gif

PETTY

like i said it depends on your business. a small business can have its money stolen, supplies, furniture etc. you can replace all of it and fire them the first time you see the money is short or all missing, but based on my experiences everyone you hire will eventually do the same. you can implement what ever you want but they have hands lol. if there were laws in place to keep your business safe or insurance to reimburse you for what ever valuables they steal or burn down out of pure pettiness then that'll be ok. in the original scenario where you hire people to guard a house, knowing somalis, they'd most likely orchestrate a deal where they assume your rich and a bunch of ex pirates and alshabaab members try and extort you. and is your lucky the most they'll do is steal whatever money you have and whatever is in your house. you can probably replace it all, but they'd just come back for more. i look at somalia as a jungle. you're in the lions den and your hiring lions to protect you from lions?

Let me get this right.

So if the same house that's inland was moved to a beachfront plot, somehow it would zombiefy people to attack your property?

Well I guess I'm screwed out of my 10k plot of beachfront land in Eyl--same place were piracy originated.

I have never once thought someone would hijack my house. Maybe that 30k sailboat I dreamed of sending to Somalia is out of the question too. Somehow that will get stolen and the thieves will download sailing skills in 5 minutes.

I might build a beach front villa in Maydh or other coastal towns in Sanaag that are quite windy. Good news is I won't have to
worry about hiring body guards or other stuff, 100% of the people in the town belong to the same clan and know each other.

I'm considering taking a sailing lesson in Vancouver.
Somalia really needs a sailing school. It would be best pastime ever!

I think a two month YouTube sailing playlist called "Sailing Somalia" would be epic. I once got stuck on the roads for 3 days because of a tire blowout. I bet I could sails from Maydh to Bosasso in less time than driving.

4d812bf275bf1936cd545c876c5eff15.jpg

This would cost 20k to build in Maydh

@LarryThePuntite Don't forget swimming lessons. Somalis are terrible swimmers.

I go camping and snowmobiling all the time in Alberta Canada.

White bois and Asians know how to have fun around nature. If you have an ocean. Sailing is a no-brainer!

I'm a Somali redneck. I own a truck and rent quads whenever I can. Till this day every Somali friend I have thinks I'm crazy for having these extra curricular activities.

Let me get this right.

So if the same house that's inland was moved to a beachfront plot, somehow it would zombiefy people to attack your property?

Well I guess I'm screwed out of my 10k plot of beachfront land in Eyl--same place were piracy originated.

I have never once thought someone would hijack my house. Maybe that 30k sailboat I dreamed of sending to Somalia is out of the question too. Somehow that will get stolen and the thieves will download sailing skills in 5 minutes.
no but a fancy house like that anywhere in somalia would have the same risk. you already bought land there? :ileycry:

if your boat was made of cardboard and duct tape and had a single dollar inside it, it would still get hijacked. "this is my cardboard now" :yacadiim:

no but a fancy house like that anywhere in somalia would have the same risk. you already bought land there? :ileycry:

if your boat was made of cardboard and duct tape and had a single dollar inside it, it would still get hijacked. "this is my cardboard now" :yacadiim:

There's a whole group of Somalis like you. They actually are their own Qabil in the west "Beesha Fulaynimo".

Your the booqorad of Fulaynimo. The only problem I have with Fulays is that they are contagious. I stay away from anyone who fears development or investing in Somalia. There's too many problems to solve and the last thing you want is naysayers around you. :camby:

I can properly do it cheaper at 10k or less thanks to cheap labour. Oromo and Madow labourers will
do it for peanuts.

This would actually be perfect for a sailing school.

As I get older I realized the leisure activities in Somalia can cost a fraction of what it costs in the west.

I researched a few sailing programs in western canada and the instructors told me if you are from a coastline like Somalia, you can become an expert sailer in no time. Just need to learn how to maintain your boat.

IMG_2047.jpg

There's a whole group of Somalis like you. They actually are their own Qabil in the west "Beesha Fulaynimo".

Your the booqorad of Fulaynimo. The only problem I have with Fulays is that they are contagious. I stay away from anyone who fears development or investing in Somalia. There's too many problems to solve and the last thing you want is naysayers around you. :camby:
how is building a mansion by the beach investing in somalia? and fulaynimo keeps you secure. does puntland have any protections against property theft?

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
"Would be a shame if a truck full of explosives ran through your front door" - Al Shabab

Bohol

VIP
Who made u king of GXland kulaha ur dhulo :camby: go pay ur workers

You thought your treachery won't go unanswered? :mjlol: As for my foreign workers
aslong as they get the job done in Maydh and the other coastal areas they will get their fair
pay.

:manny:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts