Future of Ocean Front Somali Peninsula Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Real talk, all the places I could hypothetical build my future beach property is less than ideal. I've been told that Burco, for example, is really hot and humid like a gulf beach. I'm thinking most of SLs coast is like that with hot air blowing in from the gulf. :tacky:

I'd love to have something further down south but it's probably a pipe dream lol

You could have the infinity pool looking over mountains instead of ocean in sanaag or something. But I personally would rather not live in baadiyo north, east, south or west. I Like my creature comforts too much.

you mean hire security? somalis? with guns? keeping me "secure"? bruh.......:dead:

give a nigga in somalia a gun and watch him hijack the house. can't be out here trusting somalis. if they aint family i was raised with or have money themselves i can't trust them.

Three armed guards cost less than my condo fees.

Real talk, all the places I could hypothetical build my future beach property is less than ideal. I've been told that Burco, for example, is really hot and humid like a gulf beach. I'm thinking most of SLs coast is like that with hot air blowing in from the gulf. :tacky:

I'd love to have something further down south but it's probably a pipe dream lol

Anything from Hafuun to Eyl is windy and breezy.

Once im ready to leave I would dock a sailboat and ripe out to bosasso and dry dock it.

I don't understand Somalis who live in Dubai and Saudi and complain about the weather in Coastal Somali areas. A winter home in the beach beats a dusty view mainland.

Three armed guards cost less than my condo fees.
yes but how can i trust someone enough to arm them and pay them to keep me secure in somalia. people will take the job even if you give them pocket change but somalis always believe their worth more then they are...id hire foreigners to do the job tbh. squinty eyed foreigners :gnzbryw:

You could have the infinity pool looking over mountains instead of ocean in sanaag or something. But I personally would rather not live in baadiyo north, east, south or west. I Like my creature comforts too much.

Sanaag is beautiful. Imagine a house on a cliff overlooking the oceans :rejoice:

you mean hire security? somalis? with guns? keeping me "secure"? bruh.......:dead:

give a nigga in somalia a gun and watch him hijack the house. can't be out here trusting somalis. if they aint family i was raised with or have money themselves i can't trust them.

You're right to trust immediately family only. Even clan members will swindle u and robb u any chance they can get like they did us :pacspit:

Fucking xoolo kept pocketing the rent money :pacspit:

yes but how can i trust someone enough to arm them and pay them to keep me secure in somalia. people will take the job even if you give them pocket change but somalis always believe their worth more then they are...id hire foreigners to do the job tbh. squinty eyed foreigners :gnzbryw:

You should worry about Malaria or getting stung by jellyfish during a dip in the ocean instead of what an employed staffer has cooked up for you.

How many times have you visited Somalia

Anything from Hafuun to Eyl is windy and breezy.

Once im ready to leave I would dock a sailboat and ripe out to bosasso and dry dock it.

I don't understand Somalis who live in Dubai and Saudi and complain about the weather in Coastal Somali areas. A winter home in the beach beats a dusty view mainland.

Hafuun and Eyl? That ain't my ends sxb that's darood settlement :damedamn: pretty sure I'm not allowed to buy land let alone build property :browtf:

Sanaag is beautiful. Imagine a house on a cliff overlooking the oceans :rejoice:

You're right to trust immediately family only. Even clan members will swindle u and robb u any chance they can get like they did us :pacspit:

Fucking xoolo kept pocketing the rent money :pacspit:
sis extended family members have done the same to us. FAMILY MEMBERS! somalis are untrustworthy worthy fam. if i haven't known you my whole life i can't trust you with anything valuable.

Hafuun and Eyl? That ain't my ends sxb that's darood settlement :damedamn: pretty sure I'm not allowed to buy land let alone build property :browtf:

The coast is over 3000km. I'm pretty sure you can find that view. Just add concrete, marble, white paint and labour.

I don't understand why people say you can't buy land in a different region. If Somalilander owned banks can operate in Puntland and Konfur im pretty sure you can buy land and not be asked any questions.

once and it was enough to learn not to blindly trust anyone, even family.

These are your employees. What will they take? The house? Furniture? Your life?

It's called hiring people to perform a task or duty. If they can't you can replace them. Somalis who get burned in Somalia are always the cheap fuckers who operate without policies in place.

if i haven't known you my whole life i can't trust you with anything valuable.

Can I assume owning a business in Somalia and having staff is out of the question for you?

Anyone who gets burned in Somalia didn't put the risk management in place.

Risk Management is the backbone of Somali trust.

Can I assume owning a business in Somalia and having staff is out of the question for you?

Anyone who gets burned in Somalia didn't put the risk management in place.

Risk Management is the backbone of Somali trust.
depends on the business, id never let them be a manger or give them the keys to close up shop when their done, i wouldn't trust them around money and would hire a cousin to take care of the employees and make sure they dont steal money or property. these niggas would even steal light bulbs if they felt like it

depends on the business, id never let them be a manger or give them the keys to close up shop when their done, i wouldn't trust them around money and would hire a cousin to take care of the employees and make sure they dont steal money or property. these niggas would even steal light bulbs if they felt like it

Are you hiring thugs or are you hiring unemployed graduates looking to build skills?

Graduate rates in Somali universities are very high. They enter a market with an incredible unemployment rate. Having policies and procedures is what midigates the risks you mentioned.

Corporations call that "Risk Management".

Usually people with trust issues can't be trusted themselves.
:yacadiim:
these rules would work in a western country, a place like somalia you'd be lucky to not have your shoes stolen while walking. i wonder what the punishment in puntland would be had they stolen from you. slap on the wrist?

what are you insinuating :yacadiim:

Are you hiring thugs or are you hiring unemployed graduates looking to build skills?

Graduate rates in Somali universities are very high. They enter a market with an incredible unemployment rate. Having policies and procedures is what midigates the risks you mentioned.
depends n the business though. i agree graduates would be more reliable. i was referring to poor uneducated individuals jumping from job to job.

these rules would work in a western country, a place like somalia you'd be lucky to not have your shoes stolen while walking. i wonder what the punishment in puntland would be had they stolen from you. slap on the wrist?

what are you insinuating :yacadiim:

What will they steal? My whole house? Take my business and put it in a bag? My employees would stage a coup and take my assets?

People steal because from businesses because procedures are weak, it can happen anywhere. You said the word "Steal" a half dozen times, in a business plan the word "Steal" can't be included, instead it's substituted with "Fraud" and it would go under the risk management end of your plan.

Anyone who get defrauded in Somalia didn't have the right policies in place or doesn't have the experience necessary to operate a business to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending