Future of Ocean Front Somali Peninsula Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ibiza_sir.jpg

Dameers,:donkey:

What comes to your mind when you see this?

Personally, it's the most surreal attainable asset.

I keep hearing people on this forum saying they want to buy land in a dusty city centre and it baffles me. Why on earth would you want to buy a plot of land that mimics the dusty backroads of landlocked countries like, Chad, Congo, Uganda, Niger, Mali and Miserable Malawi? just to name a few.

Do you see minimalist lines of architecture basking in the badda?

Disclaimer: This property is fixed with a lifetime alarm system called Abdi Ak47, Cali Cuun and Qassim Qarxiis.

Last edited:
in somalia? somalia my nigga? that shit looks nicer then where the president lives. if alshabaab dont get your ass regular citizens will. pirates headquarters will take your place. ocean front kulaha. not in this decade walaal

in somalia? somalia my nigga? that shit looks nicer then where the president lives. if alshabaab dont get your ass regular citizens will. pirates headquarters will take your place. ocean front kulaha. not in this decade walaal

Cabsi is your currency.

More people die in Somalia from car accidents weekly than attacks. Homes like these will be built in the outskirts of badda and any vehicle approaching unwarranted can karbashed from a tower.

Last edited:
ibiza_sir.jpg

Dameers,:donkey:

What comes to your mind when you see this?

Personally, it's the most surreal attainable asset.

I keep hearing people on this forum saying they want to buy land in a dusty city centre and it baffles me. Why on earth would you want to buy a plot of land that mimics the dusty backroads of landlocked countries like, Chad, Congo, Uganda, Niger, Mali and Miserable Malawi? just to name a few.

Do you see minimalist lines of architecture basking in the badda?

Disclaimer: This property is fixed with a lifetime alarm system called Abdi Ak47, Cali Cuun and Qassim Qarxiis.
its beautiful walahi but...
upload_2017-3-28_7-23-3.jpeg

Rise in sea level and storms make this type of property a dangerous investment, but I can appreciate your thinking. My dream is to buy property in Cape Guardafui and perhaps expand it into a holiday destination.

Rise in sea level and storms make this type of property a dangerous investment, but I can appreciate your thinking. My dream is to buy property in Cape Guardafui and perhaps expand it into a holiday destination.

Sea levels. Seriously?

Maaxa kaa Galey rising sea levels.

Dhay Geel

"Aar kow Dheh"
Up north the coastal areas are too hot to live.
That's why most people live in-land because it's much cooler.
Sheikh is about 60km away from Berbera. But in sheiks the weather is really nice in the summer temperatures don't go past 30 degrees centigrade. It rains a lot over there, like every day.
Then you got to berbera and the heatwave hits you, temperature hit 50 degrees in the summer.

Imagine waking up everyday for fajr, then take a cup of tea, sit down on the edge facing the ocean and watch the sun rise as you enjoy the tea. Wallahi that would be the best.:banderas:
But it's too close to the sea. What if a storm happens or worse, an earthquake. The damages would be costly and I might get washed away by the sea.:faysalwtf:

Real talk, all the places I could hypothetical build my future beach property is less than ideal. I've been told that Burco, for example, is really hot and humid like a gulf beach. I'm thinking most of SLs coast is like that with hot air blowing in from the gulf. :tacky:

I'd love to have something further down south but it's probably a pipe dream lol

Cabsi is your currency.

More people die in Somalia from car accidents weekly than attacks. Homes like these will be built in the outskirts of badda and any vehicle approaching unwarranted can karbashed from a tower.
you mean hire security? somalis? with guns? keeping me "secure"? bruh.......:dead:

give a nigga in somalia a gun and watch him hijack the house. can't be out here trusting somalis. if they aint family i was raised with or have money themselves i can't trust them.

waraabe

Your superior
Real talk, all the places I could hypothetical build my future beach property is less than ideal. I've been told that Burco, for example, is really hot and humid like a gulf beach. I'm thinking most of SLs coast is like that with hot air blowing in from the gulf. :tacky:

I'd love to have something further down south but it's probably a pipe dream lol

burco doesn't have a beach lol

u mean Berbera which is hot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts