Future of Ocean Front Somali Peninsula Property.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You thought your treachery won't go unanswered? :mjlol: As for my foreign workers
aslong as they get the job done in Maydh and the other coastal areas they will get their fair
pay.

:manny:

How much do u pay them u slave driver :cosbyhmm:

treachery for what? fairy tales? I'm screencapping this and dragging u if u ever try to act like a wadani again fraud :mjlol:

Bohol

VIP
How much do u pay them u slave driver :cosbyhmm:

treachery for what? fairy tales? I'm screencapping this and dragging u if u ever try to act like a wadani again fraud :mjlol:

If you were a GX girl I wouldn't have minded discussing the private details of the workers in Maydh however seeing that you're
not one, I am afraid we will have to stop here. I don't discuss tolka affairs with strangers.

:pachah1:

If you were a GX girl I wouldn't have minded discussing the private details of the workers in Maydh however seeing that you're
not one, I am afraid we will have to stop here. I don't discuss tolka affairs with strangers.

:pachah1:

:pachah1: If all I had to do was declare love for hartis to get u off my back then I would have done it ages ago

and no offence but I value @LarryThePuntite business advice more than u :mjlol:

Building one in Djibouti would be a much better option. It's a very beautiful country despite many fools on here calling it ugly.

@LarryThePuntite do you currently run a business in Somalia? Do you know anything about sourcing stuff from somalia? like buying exports

Wallahi that's haram, fucking pay ur employers cheap skate :mugshotman:

Yes I do and will be sharing it on the website when it launches through a case study. It's the same as any Arab, Indian or non Somali that source from brokers who underprice everything. What makes it different is that I'm a Somali and who buys from Somalis and eliminates the non-Somali middleman.

There's a lot that goes into getting something out of a non-member WTO country like Somalia. From finding the right frieght forwards, customs filings and meeting international standards of the receiving imported country.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@LarryThePuntite coastal cities in Somalia are the only ones that can have modern sewage and flush toilets. This is due to the unlimited nature of the water that is available. All inland Somali cities will be dealing with huge sanitation problems in the future as sewage permeates their water tables. This is already happening in parts of Xamar that have been densely populated for the past 40 years without a sewage system. Xamar will probably be able to solve this as it has the money to do so, but most inland towns will probably not be able to solve this problem.

Coastal cities also a brighter future becomes infinitely cheaper in he future, they will have unlimited fresh water through desal. This is not practical now but probably will be in 25-30 years.

Somalia should build a new a high along the coast from North to South and build new settlements along the coast and encourage people to move from inland towards the coast wallah take advantage of our blessings.

Yes I do and will be sharing it on the website when it launches through a case study. It's the same as any Arab, Indian or non Somali that source from brokers who underprice everything. What makes it different is that I'm a Somali and who buys from Somalis and eliminates the non-Somali middleman.

There's a lot that goes into getting something out of a non-member WTO country like Somalia. From finding the right frieght forwards, customs filings and meeting international standards of the receiving imported country.

That's really cool, I've sort of considered it but like you said a non member WTO country like Somalia is a bit tricky.

I should've tagged u in that sidr honey post i made a while ago :meleshame: i want ur input on it tbh

@LarryThePuntite

How much do you think a home of this calibre would cost turnkey?

Is there a simple way to construct it (modular construction) ?

34928%204%20frontal%20mid.jpg

Minimalist designs like this can be built in Somalia on hill @ the same cost you see those contrete Italian villa homes you see all over Somalia.

The materials are readily available in Somalia it's just the creativity and market to build these designs hasn't emerged.

Most of the homes I stayed in Somalia had the materials used in this image but were completed hideously.

Here's a villa in Somalia. Although it modern it still uses the same materials needed for that minimalist design above:

-Concrete
-Glass
-Rebar
-Cement

... you see where I'm going with this?

People like @Knowthyself believe someone will walk onto your property and place it in a bag and steal it. Or here's one--Car Bomb it.lool

cf20b5fbbcb286baf0f046c6f88c883c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts