Females with big foreheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

maestro

Cultural revolution
Rihanna, Tyra Banks, Angelina Jolie think you might be right. Foreheads can be very attractive on women but they usually hide them because foreheads aren't a beauty standard.

I disagree on male foreheads though. Will Smith also got a 5head landing strip but females usually don't notice it when they throw themselves at him.

#EmbraceThe5head

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
cadaan guys have the same skin color as who? I'm not cadaan. I'm light skinned Black. Clear difference brown undertone versus pink undertone

Then stfu you dumb
:camby:

Also, I invite you to ask unfiltered opinions of Xalimos from White guys on 4chan

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
You said That you tan and turn into a bronze color that only happens to white people heck even Arabs don't turn bronze when they tan you slipped up honey we all know that you're white :hemad:
I seriously turn bronze wtf? I'm not white get out of here with that bs. Are you all in the DMs talking about people weirdo.

I seriously turn bronze wtf? I'm not white get out of here with that bs. Are you all in the DMs talking about people weirdo.
No Arab turns bronze let alone a somali either you are a dhuxul xalimo lying to increase the possibility of your marriage or you're a cadaan person that came here to turn us into Christians :mybusiness:

Somali girls with hijab are good looking but moment they pull it off they go down 2 scores minimum. Some look good with it however majority don't. Ethiopian girl on my avatar has strong curved forehead and looks mashallah. @Reign instead of getting plastic surgery done to your lips/boobs how about you opt to forehead reduction surgery instead. Your parents cant say no to that.

Triggered.
The term "Female" is offensive and dehumanising. It equates and reduces women to our reproductive organs and excludes trans-women. It's gramatically incorrect and demonstrates a double standard in which men are never referred to as "males".
Do better, sis.

This can't be real. :pachah1:

It makes most women look beautiful. Look at Rihanna, biggest forehead on a woman and she still looks great. Somali women are unique for this post-your-ad space on their forehead. They are beauties for it

2rw1111.jpg

Her forehead suits her. I found this pic long ago on twitter and Madow and cadaan men were thirsting over her.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Somali girls with hijab are good looking but moment they pull it off they go down 2 scores minimum. Some look good with it however majority don't. Ethiopian girl on my avatar has strong curved forehead and looks mashallah. @Reign instead of getting plastic surgery done to your lips/boobs how about you opt to forehead reduction surgery instead. Your parents cant say no to that.
My forehead is the same as the girl on your dp maybe a bit smaller. I'm actually considering laser hair removal to push my hair line back. I want the same forehead as the girl I posted. It looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts