Females with big foreheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I think big foreheads look fine if they're mainly flat. If it's curved it looks kinda weird.
Curved foreheads are the worst. I have a curved forehead, but it isn't big. I hate it, but can't imagine myself without it.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It's awesome dude I'm flabbergasted totally weirded out dude I mean holy shit man what a bummer man like totally.

Busted. Ya ku tusey the word flabbergasted? I know your word usage it's fourth grade at best.

Is Veronica giving you vocabulary lessons on the side? :russ:

Triggered.
The term "Female" is offensive and dehumanising. It equates and reduces women to our reproductive organs and excludes trans-women. It's gramatically incorrect and demonstrates a double standard in which men are never referred to as "males".
Do better, sis.

Triggered.
The term "Female" is offensive and dehumanising. It equates and reduces women to our reproductive organs and excludes trans-women. It's gramatically incorrect and demonstrates a double standard in which men are never referred to as "males".
Do better, sis.

Wait what..? :ohhh: :banderas:

Triggered.
Do better, sis.
tmp_4588-images(3)534497359.jpg

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
That's very true. I've always liked my appearance and my big eyes (the
Neotenous beauty complex) however recently our big foreheads have been attacked en masse and I have noticed it's by Somali men. None of the White guys who liked me in the past found fault with it. I think it' s because farax's are insecure that they aren't as good looking so they bash our women. If you start to look at everyone's foreheads you will quickly realize that the most attractive girls tend to have them.

This is what they do. They get in a room and gass each other so hard until it gets to their (fore)head and when a Faarax calls them on their BS. He's jealous/hating.

Notice how she threw White men into the mix to make them seem like the savior. Like nah , just because their eyes developed from a genetic anomaly he's not blind. Why would White guys ever talk shit about Somali girls? There's virtually no contact between the groups. You don't see Somali men talking shit about Filipino women even though they are (imo) clapped. Also you really gonna sit there and pretend a Faarax of all people insulted or 'found a fault' with your forehead irl?

:camby:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
This is what they do. They get in a room and gass each other so hard until it gets to their (fore)head and when a Faarax calls them on their BS. He's jealous/hating.

Notice how she threw White men into the mix to make them seem like the savior. Like nah , just because their eyes developed from a genetic anomaly he's not blind. Why would White guys ever talk shit about Somali girls? There's virtually no contact between the groups. You don't see Somali men talking shit about Filipino women even though they are (imo) clapped. Also you really gonna sit there and pretend a Faarax of all people insulted or 'found a fault' with your forehead irl?

I bring in white guys because I've never dated a Black guy before.

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
Have you dated a Faarax before and did he fault your forehead? :sass2:
Never dated but I hear it all the time from my brothers and from Somali guys. Plus dating a Somali guy would be social suicide. If you didn't marry you would be known as the khasaro.

She brings in white guys because according to her they have the same skin color :chrisfreshhah:

Status
Not open for further replies.