Females with big foreheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
I have noticed females with big foreheads are usually very pretty and have nice facial features. This isn't usually the case with men with big foreheads though.

Eg. Her forehead makes her more pretty.

reign-flora-earrings-claude-5.png

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
she has pretty features which is why it works with her forehead

that's how little it matters

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
That's very true. I've always liked my appearance and my big eyes (the
Neotenous beauty complex) however recently our big foreheads have been attacked en masse and I have noticed it's by Somali men. None of the White guys who liked me in the past found fault with it. I think it' s because farax's are insecure that they aren't as good looking so they bash our women. If you start to look at everyone's foreheads you will quickly realize that the most attractive girls tend to have them.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
That's very true. I've always liked my appearance and my big eyes (the
Neotenous beauty complex) however recently our big foreheads have been attacked en masse and I have noticed it's by Somali men. None of the White guys who liked me in the past found fault with it. I think it' s because farax's are insecure that they aren't as good looking so they bash our women. If you start to look at everyone's foreheads you will quickly realize that the most attractive girls tend to have them.
Let's not turn this to a farax vs xalimos thread please. :whoa:

VixR

Veritas
It depends. I know an extreme case where stunning as she is, there's simply no denying it's toooo much forehead.

Who said men can't rock a good 5head :birdman:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think size of forehead guaantees attractiveness\non attractiveness as much as overall symmetry does. Personally I think really short forheads look primal and unattractive on females

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
i have never seen a nigga so confidently liken something like forehead size to oral sex prowess :ileycry:

war niyow @Cognitivedissonance

Who said men can't rock a good 5head :birdman:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't think size of forehead guaantees attractiveness\non attractiveness as much as overall symmetry does. Personally I think short forheads look primal and unattractive on females

kkkkk you can land a small aircraft on RR's head :dead:

I have seen some of my cousins without hijab and let me say.. :what:
I got some trust issues with hijabis now.. and i am usually an accepting guy, but some foreheads i came across has given me brain hemorrhages :ohlord:

ItsHanna

I am the Toby Flenderson of this forum
I have a big forehead and I hate it. Good thing I have long hair to hide it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts