OPINION federalizing the army

Som

VIP
if one guy can do it, why not 6 or 7 guys?
Cause the you would have anarchy even more than what we have now.
I'm ok with regional armies but they can't be completely independent from the central government in Xamar otherwise it's chaos

Basra 30 kms from Mogadishu has been liberated in 2014 under Hsm and today it’s under Shishkabab due to Farmaajo’s incompetence. Just few hours ago they threw mortars at Halane. There is no difference between N&N and Als since they share the same Leader (FAHAD Yasin)

reer

VIP
if one guy can do it, why not 6 or 7 guys?
those 6 or 7 guys will start an military junta alliance if the civilian government is competent or simply for the sake of power. not kacaan 2.0 but continuous military rule for decades.

Last edited:

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
In a Somalia where we got our shit together, we need one military under one commander in chief which is the president. There is no trust currently marka boowe, we will all retain our forces.

those 6 or 7 guys will start an military junta alliance if the civilian government is competent or for the baashaal. not kacaan 2.0 but continuous military rule for decades.
not really. in 2021, what saved us from another civil war is federalism.
if JL and PL didn't have their own soldiers, i can imagine farmaajo taking them over and consolidating power and become a full blown dictator.

Federalism has shown that RIGHT NOW, it's the only form of governance that'll save us from another civil war.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
those 6 or 7 guys will start an military junta alliance if the civilian government is competent or for the baashaal. not kacaan 2.0 but continuous military rule for decades.
I was thinking of Chinese style single party system where people are indoctrinated at a young age of somaliweyne/somali nationalism etc. A young member can start as a junior member and work his way up to one day lead the nation. President serves 5-10 yrs and moves on for the next nigga in line.

reer

VIP
not really. in 2021, what saved us from another civil war is federalism.
if JL and PL didn't have their own soldiers, i can imagine farmaajo taking them over and consolidating power and become a full blown dictator.

Federalism has shown that RIGHT NOW, it's the only form of governance that'll save us from another civil war.
if there is a fully fledged divided army that is competent (not like arabs oo ka cabsanayo coups so they make their ciidamo weak) and a weak civilian government you are basically begging for a military junta.

if jl pl sl hs gm and koonfur galbeed had competent armies their generals would salivate at deposing civilian leaders and the sight of having borama to koonfur under their alliance.

if there is a fully fledged divided army that is competent (not like arabs oo ka cabsanayo coups so they make their ciidamo weak) and a weak civilian government you are basically begging for a military junta.

if jl pl sl hs gm and koonfur galbeed had competent armies their generals would salivate at deposing civilian leaders and the sight of having borama to koonfur under their alliance.
let me ask you this.
if farmaajo got his way, and replaced both PL and JL with his own yes men, how do you think the election go now?:hmm: wouldn't be a foregone conclusion by now, and wouldn't farmaajo be guaranteed for a second term?

how's that okay? today you might be fine with it because it's your adeer, but down the line it could be a nigga you don't like, a nigga who doesn't like your people. I bet you'd wake up then lol.

the country is fragmanted, the people don't trust each other, and moving away from each other further and further. what the country needs is someone who can fix that, not someone who spends all 4 years of his first term trying to get reelected.
if farmaajo defeated AS in his first term, or brought the people together by not saying shit like "this country hasn't had a functioning government for 26 years" on his first speech as presidnet, in front of the two former presidents who transitioned power to him easily, then i would be like this nigga is improving the country, he deserves a second term. but nah, this nigga flat out told madoobe gtfo, when madoobe said no, he sent ethiopian commandoes, and when that didn't work, in the last dhmareeb meeting, he discussed kismaayo iyo who owns there, and how gedo will only be governed by him with madoobe. that type nigga doesn't deserve a second term, and if you ask me, it's a shame on all the guys involved in politics that he's even alive now.

reer

VIP
let me ask you this.
if farmaajo got his way, and replaced both PL and JL with his own yes men, how do you think the election go now?:hmm: wouldn't be a foregone conclusion by now, and wouldn't farmaajo be guaranteed for a second term?

how's that okay? today you might be fine with it because it's your adeer, but down the line it could be a nigga you don't like, a nigga who doesn't like your people. I bet you'd wake up then lol.

the country is fragmanted, the people don't trust each other, and moving away from each other further and further. what the country needs is someone who can fix that, not someone who spends all 4 years of his first term trying to get reelected.
if farmaajo defeated AS in his first term, or brought the people together by not saying shit like "this country hasn't had a functioning government for 26 years" on his first speech as presidnet, in front of the two former presidents who transitioned power to him easily, then i would be like this nigga is improving the country, he deserves a second term. but nah, this nigga flat out told madoobe gtfo, when madoobe said no, he sent ethiopian commandoes, and when that didn't work, in the last dhmareeb meeting, he discussed kismaayo iyo who owns there, and how gedo will only be governed by him with madoobe. that type nigga doesn't deserve a second term, and if you ask me, it's a shame on all the guys involved in politics that he's even alive now.
i want either arab style continuous military rule (where presidents change) for 5+ decades or absoulute monarchy from a .5 clan

Trending