federalizing the army

I think you're missing the point. Look at Rooble now, he's a hostage, he can't do shit unless farmaggio approves it. same with khayre, and once khayre stepped outta line, he got dropped in 7 minutes because the parliament was already in farmaajo's pocket.

there's gotta be a way to keep these power separate, and to keep a president from subverting every single entity of power.

Ask yourself, were it be the other way round and it was an embattled Hawiyan President besieged in the Capital Kismaayo surrounded by an ocean of Killers awaiting his head and his PM was an Ogaden, and the MM was an Mx and MJ led asking for Political representatives in the Election Committee all while the 2 Hawiye states are pressuring the Hawiye President, would you;

A) as Ogaden allow this travesty of sharing your Political booty i.e instead of inheriting the embattled President's seat, you will share with the MM and perhaps let them take take over while you gain nothing but a loss.

or

B) would you join and play both Sides while exhausting both sides Political Capital and Reputation while you grow stronger and take over Politically both Sides?

MT Foxtrot

Anti-qabil
Dude, I think Farmaajo derangement syndrome (FDS) may have actually fried your brain because you are not making any sense.

(1) "The SNA has duty to defend the country."
(2) "Duty to fly from xamar to Gedo and not use the land to move from xamar to Gedo."

I asked you to explain how (2) is relevant to (1). You then replied with:
Relevance is if you cant move from Xamar to other regions by road then you cant try to justify success against AS.
So keep your propagamda to yourself.

:wtf:

This still has no logical relevance to (1). I understand you despise the FGS but at least have some intellectual rigour.

Last edited:
Dude, I think Farmaajo derangement syndrome (FDS) may have actually fried your brain because you are not making any sense.

(1) "The SNA has duty to defend the country."
(2) "Duty to fly from xamar to Gedo and not use the land to move from xamar to Gedo."

I asked you to explain how (2) is relevant to (1). You then replied with:

:wtf:

This still has no logical relevance to (1). I understand you despise the FGS but at least have some intellectual rigour.
Nah I think you are the one that worships fakemajo blindly even though he doesnt have the necessary comeptency nor experience to lead.
We dont blindly follow your mx messiah so far he hasnt deluvered anything and his folks are dying in gedo.

Do you want to tell me flying to Gedo is a duty more important than securing the regions from Xamar to Gedo? Is the roads from xamar to gedo in another country?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
How is this even relevant? The SNA have a duty to defend the country as specified in @Jiron's comment. The continued perseverance of al-Shabaab doesn't nullify this responsibility.
So they are there to defend the country but have mostly been in conflict with other states whilst a non-government actor governs the entire south and makes its revenue from their only city?

Thats the thing about a responsibility you either do it or dont. Thats what nullifies a responsibility, god I hate stateless communities we need to expand 0.5 and restore politics @Sheikh Kulkuli

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
So they are there to defend the country but have mostly been in conflict with other states whilst a non-government actor governs the entire south and makes its revenue from their only city?

Thats the thing about a responsibility you either do it or dont. Thats what nullifies a responsibility, god I hate stateless communities we need to expand 0.5 and restore politics @Sheikh Kulkuli

The Federal govt has spent the better part of 2016 till now fighting established goverrnments either thru aid embargos with PL and security violations with JL while watching anti government elements control the south and tax and run courts in the capital city. Misplaced priorities against international aid money

It makes perfect sense now why qaldaans want nothing to do with this shithole.
inshallah, we in JL will do the same.
:fittytousand:
The last 10 years villa Ugandishu has been collaborating with AS to undermine and destroy JL and they are here shedding crocodile tears that Madhoobe has done nothing while they exhausted all resources to dismantle it using any means necessary.
I mean they are happy AS being in JL capital of Buale but are very sad and deranged and are losing their minds of Madhoobe removing AS from Kismaayo and bringing law and order to Kismaayo.

why do you want kismaayo? you have all of eritrea, harar and egypt?
Between the 17th and 18th century, the Marehan Sultanate was an important sultanate which extended from Bender Ziyade on the Gulf of Aden to beyond Ras el-Khail on the Indian Ocean.

According to Gabriel Ferrand, the principal Somali tribes are: (1) The Isa, between Jibuti, Khor Culangarit, and Ghildessa with the ports of Jibuti and Zeila , (2) the Gadabursi, in a mountainous quadrilateral lying NNE-SSW, traversed diagonally by the 41" long, and havingits extreme angles at about lu 40' lat. towards the NW and at 9 3(X towards the SE , (3) the Habr Awal to the east of the last, with the ports of Dudigareita, Bulbar, Berbera, and Siyara, (4) the Habr Tooljale, between Adal Corda on the Barno, the mountains Bunlab, Mujo, and the mountains of the Gulal, (5) the Habr Gheraj, who toghether with the Habr Awal and the Habr Tooljaale are also called Habr Magadle, (6) The Warsangelli, between Gudneida on the Sea, the mountains Gargar, the Tug Daror, and the port of Bender Ziyade, (7) the Dulbuhante, to the south of the Warsangeli, to the east of the Habr Tooljale, to the north of the Ogaden, and the west of the Mijurtin (Majerteen), with the high valley of the Wadi Nugal and with the village of Bohotle, (8) The Merraihan (Marehan), an important sultanate which extends from Bender Ziyade on the gulf of Aden to beyond Ras el-Khyle on the Indian Ocean, (9) the Gherri, to the SSE of the Bartirri to the east of the latter , (11) the Barsub, towards the source of the river Fafan, (12) the Babilii, to the west of the Bartirri and the and the Barsub and the Galla frontier , (12) the Habesoal to the east of the Gherri and the Barsub , (14) the Mirawawal and the Mecabul in Ogaden , (15) the Hawiya, to the south of the Mijurtin(Majeerteen),in all the zone towards the Indian Ocean, divided, like the former, into numerous tribes, among which may be named the Harti, the Abgal, the Bimal, the Shidle , and(16)the Rahanuin who perhaps are not of Somali race, although they speak the Somali lauguage, between the Webi Shabelle, the Ogaden, the Galla, the river Tana, and the mouth of the Juba [1]
Last edited by CoolPoisons on Sun Mar 23, 2008 3:58 am, edited 1 time

@Ferrari @Sheikh Kulkuli is Sh Umul a sheegato by any chance? Even he said that your hero are a problem, and hinted about links outside Somalia

why don't you post the part where he told farmaajo to gtfo of the chair, or that part doesn't suit y'all?

and don't lie on the shaikh, he didn't imply anything, he clearly said "people are saying there might be outside influence".

how u gonna lie about a video you yourself posted? :farmajoyaab:

Trending

Latest posts