Fb live is worst thing 2 happen to Somalis. Single mother wails and accuses the father of her kids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people send their kids back for having an attitude or showing attraction to boys/girls, in other words being a natural teenager. Somalis in the West are scared that their shadow will "ruin" their kids.

I have absolutely no sympathy for this women .who the fock sends their kids abroad to be absent from their mother because their neighbour ,a bloody seasoned Gang member ,got killed in prison ?.what kind of emotional ,nonsensical logic is that ?.this is no different from my aunt who believes that the schools in Somalia are actually better than those in the west and has moved with her children to receive education not good enough for camels and donkeys .

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I have absolutely no sympathy for this women .who the fock sends their kids abroad ,to be absent from their mother ,because their neighbour ,a bloody seasoned Gang member ,got killed in prison ?.what kind of emotional ,nonsensical logic is that ?.this is no different from my aunts who believes that the schools in Somalia are actually better than those in the west and has moved with her children to receive education not good enough for camels and donkeys .

Yeah that's some backward logic. Just started watching it. I feel a bit sorry for her but she doesn't seem very bright or intelligent. I would never send my young kids to Som without me going with them. That's mental.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
She is part of the problem.we have to stop this scaremongering culture of "my kidis will join a Gangis if they don't get sent abroad ".i have seen this culture in my own family whereby children are taken abroad and then the husband and wife play politics with the kids every time they fall out.dont send your kids to a dead end place like Somalia with a farax and then cry on camera .i ain't buying this crap . She should have kept her kids or gone with them.no two ways about it .
I am not refuting that. I am vehemently opposed to dhaqan celis for mishaving/troubled teens and especially early 20's. The only reason you should send your kids back home is to reacquaint them with their culture, not to magically fix them. Not too long ago something REALLY fucked up to someone I know due to the dhaqan celis culture and this cemented my view. I do think Somali women contribute to problems in the Somali culture but that doesn't mean what she said was wrong. It's retarded how a lot of Somali women seem to think the government is conspiring to take away their kids. My hoyo was telling me the other day, some lady was in a row with child protection because she left her 2 year old and 5 year old home alone and the neighbour phoned up the authorities. Hell, I used to hear all the time from my neighbour that Dutch hospitals are preying on Somalis by experimenting on them and stealing their organs. There's A LOT of ignorance in our community. I can't defend her, she went full retard by sending her kids to that shithole but her justification is understandable. Aside from all the gangsters, jails and murder nonsense she said her two sons deserve to be in touch with and meet their father and in return he pulls some saqajaan shit like that.

Like I said, she didn't go into specifics and a lot of what she did was emotionally fueled but the issues some of the older ladies are facing is very real. A lot of it has to do with how easy Somalis are to get married and divorced. Call me crazy but I don't think there's any other culture in the world where divorcing is as socially acceptable. And if we're being honest, a divorced man is much more favourable than a divorced woman. Sometimes I feel like people get married knowing damn well it's not going to end well. For instance, my friend's brother recently got married to some Somali chick. He's an absolute degenerate and she's literally no better. I'd bet my bank they'll end up divorced in less then 5 years and they have no issue bringing a child into this world. When they inevitably end up divorced, she's going to struggle and he's going to be absent for sure. She'll turn to the Somali community and point out how useless he is when really they're both liable for this mess. But that doesn't make what she says any less true. I also don't believe the men are at fault 95% as some people are making it out to be. I think both men and women are also very liable for single parent homes and the issues it ensues. But regardless of causation, there's plenty of struggling older women whose plights are ignored. Don't think of the twitter generation but wallahi some of the habro here are struggling for real. They're in a foreign country where they barely speak the language with an MIA husband and a plethora of other problems.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Damn she poured her heart out

:damn:

I didnt watch the whole thing But Yes our culture does favor men thats true we are the providers and protectors of our home

But what if the man isnt providing nor spending time with the family and still demands to be treated head of the household?

people are gonna side with him and not the wife Whose after all dealing with all the responsibility and this is a issue in the Somali community 2 people should be working and helping each other not make it into a competition

Compromise is a skill Somalis gotta learn lol

Lets not jump to conclusions, we haven't heard her ex's side of what's really happening. Anyways, ilaahi ha u sahlo gabadhan she seems like a good person laakin she shouldn't be airing her family problems on the internet for everyone to see. That's just a no no.

She spoke nothing but the truth, I like the part around 12:30 ish part till 15:00. She's just calling out shitty cultural expectations, you can tell she's mad and frustrated. Still watching

s always hiding behind 'internal family matters' excuses. Being a bystander makes you just as guilty :camby:
So should we involve ourselves in her family affairs? What do you suggest?:draketf:

She should be reaching out to the men in her family to sort this out.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I am not refuting that. I am vehemently opposed to dhaqan celis for mishaving/troubled teens and especially early 20's. The only reason you should send your kids back home is to reacquaint them with their culture, not to magically fix them. Not too long ago something REALLY fucked up to someone I know due to the dhaqan celis culture and this cemented my view. I do think Somali women contribute to problems in the Somali culture but that doesn't mean what she said was wrong. It's retarded how a lot of Somali women seem to think the government is conspiring to take away their kids. My hoyo was telling me the other day, some lady was in a row with child protection because she left her 2 year old and 5 year old home alone and the neighbour phoned up the authorities. Hell, I used to hear all the time from my neighbour that Dutch hospitals are preying on Somalis by experimenting on them and stealing their organs. There's A LOT of ignorance in our community. I can't defend her, she went full retard by sending her kids to that shithole but her justification is understandable. Aside from all the gangsters, jails and murder nonsense she said her two sons deserve to be in touch with and meet their father and in return he pulls some saqajaan shit like that.

Like I said, she didn't go into specifics and a lot of what she did was emotionally fueled but the issues some of the older ladies are facing is very real. A lot of it has to do with how easy Somalis are to get married and divorced. Call me crazy but I don't think there's any other culture in the world where divorcing is as socially acceptable. And if we're being honest, a divorced man is much more favourable than a divorced woman. Sometimes I feel like people get married knowing damn well it's not going to end well. For instance, my friend's brother recently got married to some Somali chick. He's an absolute degenerate and she's literally no better. I'd bet my bank they'll end up divorced in less then 5 years and they have no issue bringing a child into this world. When they inevitably end up divorced, she's going to struggle and he's going to be absent for sure. She'll turn to the Somali community and point out how useless he is when really they're both liable for this mess. But that doesn't make what she says any less true. I also don't believe the men are at fault 95% as some people are making it out to be. I think both men and women are also very liable for single parent homes and the issues it ensues. But regardless of causation, there's plenty of struggling older women whose plights are ignored. Don't think of the twitter generation but wallahi some of the habro here are struggling for real. They're in a foreign country where they barely speak the language with an MIA husband and a plethora of other problems.

Everything you said is 100% spot in.

I've also seen the paranoia that the government is conspiring to take their kids away. It's mental.

So should we involve ourselves in her family affairs? What do you suggest?:draketf:

She should be reaching out to the men in her family to sort this out.
How about you actually watch the video :drakewtf:

her family matter was a passing comment, barely the focus of the video. But the neef OP makes a thread and focuses on it.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
What's that?:pachah1:

In order for a marriage to work you have to compromise

When both parties plan to cooperate so they both can be satisfied and have their separate needs met thats Called compromise

Now you know:sass1:

This is so sad to be honest. She should contact child services to get her children back. I pray that Allah blesses her and grant her justice.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
In my opinion dhaqan celis works .However you shouldn't take you're kids to somalia and dump them with a family friend and bashaal in the west.I for one would take my child with me to Somalia at the age of 12 and let him stay there for 2.5 years,that's enough time to finish the quran ,learn the deen,language and dhaqan.In the meantime i will invest in his education and take him to a private tutor so he stays in touch with his education,i've seen people go to countries like kenya for dhaqan celis and come back excelling in their studies.At the age of 15 he will be brought back to the west and the only thing i can do for him is advise him and monitor his activities.I believe that if the oldest child is a success then the rest would follow the same route.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Why would you take your kids to Somalia to stay with their father whom you are no longer with and whom you probably don't trust? Why would you send your kids to Somalia because a gang member died and you're scared for them? How about you raise them better? Or even move out of the area to a better one?

What was she expecting from a bitter ex-husband?

Still, she's right Somali men get away with too many things and Somali culture although not as bad as others, is very misogynist and it's mostly because Somali women allow it. The same thing she's complaining about she'll probably let her son do and support him in it. It's a never ending cycle and the women are to blame because we raise the sons and daughters and they learn from us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts