Father got second wife

Thanks for being an honest individual.
Beyond a certain point you should just stop engaging it ain't healthy. Some guys here are just trolling or are not well informed. So when you come at them sideways on attack mode many will either troll for a back and forth or be stubborn on there bias no matter what you say because of how you entered the situation or choose to reply. It becomes an us vs them sort of thing so no one concedes.

Not saying in this situation that you started it I don't know how this began and who @ed who first but I guess don't take everything said here to heart

A Mean Guy

Minister of Ajanabi Affairs

TIMEOUT!!!!!​

Hungry Football GIF by Puppy Bowl

Everyone go back to your corners. We will continue this battle after the commercial break. Now a word from our sponser:

"
RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is an immersive online experience with everything you'd expect from a brand new RPG title. It's got an amazing storyline, awesome 3D graphics, giant boss fights, PVP battles, and hundreds of never before seen champions to collect and customize.

I never expected to get this level of performance out of a mobile game. Look how crazy the level of detail is on these champions!

RAID: Shadow Legends™️ is getting big real fast, so you should definitely get in early. Starting now will give you a huge head start. There's also an upcoming Special Launch Tournament with crazy prizes! And not to mention, this game is absolutely free!

So go ahead and check out the video description to find out more about RAID: Shadow Legends™️. There, you will find a link to the store page and a special code to unlock all sorts of goodies. Using the special code, you can get 50,000 Silver immediately, and a FREE Epic Level Champion as part of the new players program, courtesy of course of the RAID: Shadow Legends™️ devs.
"
"
Mobile Game Running GIF by SYBO

"

Thanks for your patience, the stage is all yours, @Angelina @Javelin @Abdisamad @Man with a garuun
:hillarybiz: :diddyswag:

Hamzza

VIP
But so is restricting the husbands rights to move the family to another town or country which he has the right to do as the head of the family. Why would polygamy which in the Shafi madhab isn’t even a sunnah btw as Imaam Shafi believed it is better to be with one woman be any different? Does that mean any condition is haram? Let’s be real most conditions are in fact restricting things that are completely halal.

At the end of the day, the esteemed scholar has his reasons and people that follow the madhab are going to follow that as will Hanbalis who are going to follow the other opinion.
Traveling conditions are not valid they are similar to the polygamy clause Imamu Shafi'i said they're void
2222222.jpg

"If he wedded a virgin or a non-virgin with her consent (for a thousand times on the condition) that she may go out of his home whenever she wants, and that he will not take her from her hometown, and that... the nikah is valid; the stipulation is void."

Yes, but it’s an alternative for Shafi women who do not want to be in polygamous marriages. Like I said, marriage shouldn’t be a hostage situation in which someone is forced to bare more than they necessarily can. I didn’t even think of that initially until I saw a fatwa by a Shafi scholar who said that is an alternative for women who follow the Shafi opinion.
I agree marriage shouldn't be a hostage situation. This is maybe a problem in other Muslim communities, but in the Somali community as far as I know this problem doesn't exist. The girl's family usually demand a divorce from the man if their daughter is not content with the marriage. No one can have other people's daughters by force.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Why do moms always make kids go against father when he gets second wife? As I got older I realized its bs
Marriage is a contract where both agrees to the terms and conditions for example prior to marrying your wife if she says she’s against polygamy and you are fine with it you can’t go behind her back and marry in secret which tends to happen alot in the Somali community

the guy wants a lot of wives assures the wife he only want 1 wife than after couple kids he go behind her back cause he knows she’s against it

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Don't make dig up some old threads :browtf::ufdup:
post it. that wasn't me. I've only made 4 posts about my love life.

1 on an ajnaabi guy, one on a North African, one on a somali from Saudi Arabia and one on murking my future husband if he cheats on me.
:childplease: :camby:
I ain't a homewrecker
:mjcry:

post it. that wasn't me. I've only made 4 posts about my love life.

1 on an ajnaabi guy, one on a North African, one on a somali from Saudi Arabia and one on murking my future husband if he cheats on me.
:childplease: :camby:
I ain't a homewrecker
:mjcry:
Evidence is above.. How's your ajnabi love going so far?

I wouldn’t condemn these women as polygamy in Islam is halal and they have the full right to exercise that option, but what I find detestable is women who go into these unions knowing that the husband hasn’t told his wife and is keeping the marriage a secret from the wife and that usually includes his family and the community as in order to keep it a secret other members need to be kept in the dark. We’d all agree, even the guys here that a woman who agrees to be kept a secret in a monogamous marriage probably has serious self-worth issues, hence it’s the same for polygamous marriage if not worse as you’re agreeing with terms and conditions that put you and another woman at a serious disadvantage, breeds resentment and hostility, results in siblings not knowing of each other’s existence for at least numerous years and it’s immoral in all senses.
even if its halal, don't they stop and think "hey, maybe I shouldn't contribute to the destruction of someone else's family, or take a father away from his kids"?

they made a conscious decision to accept an offer to ruin someone else's family as much as the man did

You keep calling me names. I shared the views of one scholars who addressed the topic. His view on the topic and that of Imam Maaliki (rahihumullaah) are exactly the same. Now, carry on and do your thang.

I still laugh at you though after you called for the arrest of those scholars in Mogadishu. You're an extremist in this topic, and when people are in that stage, then reason escapes them. Let us not forget the "feminist" claim in your bio. :heh:
Might be the most patronising person I've ever seen:damn:
You boys here are all talk

You’re looking at it in a childish manner. You really are.

Absolute ciyaals.

You’re an absolute child in the biggest sense of the world.

Even many of the male posters apart from you little teen boys agree with me.

Like I said stop being childish

That’s my issue with you kids on this forum.

You’re smarter than this, stop it.

even if its halal, don't they stop and think "hey, maybe I shouldn't contribute to the destruction of someone else's family, or take a father away from his kids"?

they made a conscious decision to accept an offer to ruin someone else's family as much as the man did

No family is ruined. It is a halal marriage. What is not halal is westernized women having boyfriends who are not married to them. It is also ruins their families because once their Muslims mothers and fathers find out, the amount of anguish they feel is unbelievable. You see the Westernized women want to take issues with halal marriages when they're in the middle of the worst sexual relationships with men who are not even married to them. Disaster, disaster.

Trending

Latest posts