Father got second wife

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Why do moms always make kids go against father when he gets second wife? As I got older I realized its bs

Yaraye

VIP
She should be happy for him, it isn’t easy to find love in older age.
Men don't understand that their children won't be happy with that. They gotta share his time, love and resources. Most of all, they'll see how it hurts their mother. No way in hell they are gonna be happy for him. It's delusional to think that way :mahubowtf:
Why do moms always make kids go against father when he gets second wife? As I got older I realized its bs
Most of them don't. They still consider that man their kids father :wtfdis: This is men just saying this shit cuz they don't want to take responsibility for destroying the family

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
@Yaraye, I'm not even surprised. You could give a man years of your life, and do everything for him, and he still does this. In fact, my mother is a great example of this. She was working and also being a stay at home wife while my dad wasn't working, and he still went behind her back and married another woman. Makes sense why single women live longer than married women.

:drakewtf:

What he's doing isn't allowed. he hasn't allocated equal time between the wives since he's only visiting her a few times in the year. There has to be a 50/50 time split. Why do people get multiple wives if they can't even do the basics right when it comes to having multiple wives :drakewtf:

And there is no way he's allocating finances equally between them either.

this is just going to result in a grave punishment for guys who do this on the day of Judgment. If your gonna marry multiple women do it right or don't do it at all

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
Father should've told his wife and kids that he is getting a second wife, then get married. Keeping this secret and hidden from your first family is obviously a bad decision. At the end of the day, it might not be haram but it's just dumb. His daughters and first wife being upset is understandable. I hope they can move past this and the Father learns to communicate.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Men don't understand that their children won't be happy with that. They gotta share his time, love and resources. Most of all, they'll see how it hurts their mother. No way in hell they are gonna be happy for him. It's delusional to think that way :mahubowtf:

Most of them don't. They still consider that man their kids father :wtfdis: This is men just saying this shit cuz they don't want to take responsibility for destroying the family
Imagine hating on your own father cause he wanted another wife. its not logical, infact you should be happy you get more siblings.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
Side note, I had this XSomalian movement. They are the Somali version of a uncle tom. Self degrading low lifes. It's a curse to be ashamed of your own identity.

Yaraye

VIP
@Yaraye, I'm not even surprised. You could give a man years of your life, and do everything for him, and he still does this. In fact, my mother is a great example of this. She was working and also being a stay at home wife while my dad wasn't working, and he still went behind her back and married another woman. Makes sense why single women live longer than married women.

I've seen my mother go through men like tissues. The one thing i always agreed with my mother is that men are ungrateful creatures. You always need to put yourself first cuz they only take shit for granted.

Xisaabta

reer minneapolis warrior
Imagine hating on your own father cause he wanted another wife. its not logical, infact you should be happy you get more siblings.
Bro this guy didn't just get a second wife. He did it secretly and didn't integrate his new family with his current one. That's strange man.

Yaraye

VIP
"I should be Happy?" hahahahhahhhaha!:russ: stop making me laugh :dead: you living in a fantasy land if you think your kids are supposed to be happy for you to get your dick wet

On what factual statistics did you extract such volatile information? and what are your sources to back such claim?

Yaraye

VIP

What do you guys think ? Personally couldn’t care less if my father got a 2nd wife he’s still my father at the end of the day
"you wouldn't care?" your poor mother
Mark Wahlberg No GIF by Daddy's Home

Calaami

Garaadka Guud ee Beesha Calaamka
If it’s selfish of the father to make a second household isn’t it selfish of the first wife and kids to not support him finding love? Is he meant to suffer with his first wife instead of finding something new?

:wow:

I've seen my mother go through men like tissues. The one thing i always agreed with my mother is that men are ungrateful creatures. You always need to put yourself first cuz they only take shit for granted.
You got to remember that this is the older gen and back home mentality. No point carrying this trauma onto the next gen your just setting yourself up and potentially sabotaging yourself.

we can all agree that diaspora farax and halimos are not the same as those back home neither are we like the older generations so there is no point projecting the old gens traumas onto each other.

No farax your age is doing any of this so both you @JackieBurkhart need to relax why carry on the toxicity and project that onto you contemporaries and the people your going to potentially marry from? It's not like your planning on marrying someone your fathers age so don't go into it with either of your parents mentality.

Most diaspora farax ain't getting multiple wives and the dynamic here is different. You guys are being doomers over things that have nothing to do with our generation and then plot revenge agaisnt us as if we committed any of that. You see how insane that sounds.

Yaraye

VIP
If it’s selfish of the father to make a second household isn’t it selfish of the first wife and kids to not support him finding love? Is he meant to suffer with his first wife instead of finding something new?

:wow:
what makes you think the wife doesn't want something new too? :umwhat: will he give divorce so she can find new love too? :stevej:

Trending

Latest posts