Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
68 IQ really has the Somalians thinking that 2 presidents are meeting to discuss khat. No wonder Somalia is ruled by AMISOM:gucciwhat::gucciwhat:
Literally the highest khat consumption in all of Somalia and all of this after Kenyan khat gets banned. Doesn't take much to figure it all out.

When your country is in poverty small shit like khat is big stuff

I mean, what's the point of sanctions if I am able to return your flights, and control you from downtown Xamar :mjlol:
Did you forget you are from Gaajo Gheeto. :russ:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Farmaajo is currently the greatest leader of afrikiyah.
ofc :mjlol:
Skjermbilde 2020-12-12 kl. 02.49.32.png

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Are you answeting yourself?
*answering. Garrisa Academy Excellence at it again.

And have some self respect, not everyone on here has no social life, nor are they bored to a point of faking a tribe. Clearly I am not related the the post writer. But you do you and make these fake nonsensical accusation :camby:

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
This is not why Somaliland is there. The only places that consumes Mira in Somaliland is east sool and east sanaag harti-darod communities and they are 5% of the country population

stop lying i have been in sl and they consume it everywhere. You have to be a sheihk/wadaad or smart enough to not dobit.

Bilateral Talks Between Kenyan And Somaliland Delegations

1607943338096.png
During the meeting, the two leaders initiated discussions on a number of subjects of mutual interest between Kenya and Somaliland. The two delegations are set to meet again tomorrow, Tuesday,15th December 2020, to finalize the talks

Attachments

• 1607943106008.png
    1607943106008.png
    667 bytes · Views: 109
  • 1607943160438.png
    1607943160438.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 111
*answering. Garrisa Academy Excellence at it again.

And have some self respect, not everyone on here has no social life, nor are they bored to a point of faking a tribe. Clearly I am not related the the post writer. But you do you and make these fake nonsensical accusation :camby:
Garissa academy is better than gajo baharey academy of quule & reverse civil engineering.

You cant differentiate between typing error and a grammatic mistake.

I have exposed your langaab kind whose only contribution to somalia is cuqdaad,looting and qabyalad.

The only people who are fake is your kind with fake history and fake acheivements.

I am not a bot like you who is paid by fakemajo to spread pathological lies.

Somaliland be prepared for sanctions. Villa Mogadishu will punish Kenya as well. The Somali government is internationally well known for diverting the fly Dubai aircraft. Somalia’s sovereignty must be respected!

Some Landers are the biggest begs:kodaksmiley: she has a fucking kenya flag in her name:damn:
That guy is a Kenyan. No Somali is obsessed with Somali women like him (he acts like a Somali women in the captions of his videos) when anybody can see its a Kuckyan (Kenyan) man gaining a following by using videos from TikTok, YouTube etc. 👇🏼

It looks like Uhuru gave Bihi a proper head of state welcome. The Somaliland president was hosted at the Kempinski hotel Nairobi. It's the most prestigious hotel in town. That's also where Obama stayed when he visited Kenya as POTUS.

The hotel even hoisted the Somaliland flag to honour their guests on this historic state visit.

EpNYmk2XIAMHnGl.jpeg

The amount of shit posting on this thread. Somaliland makes you guys so uneasy :drakewtf:. Even your Ministry of Foreign affairs is tweeting and deleting like a broken hearted school girl:tocry:

It looks like Uhuru gave Bihi a proper head of state welcome. The Somaliland president was hosted at the Kempinski hotel Nairobi. It's the most prestigious hotel in town. That's also where Obama stayed when he visited Kenya as POTUS.

The hotel even hoisted the Somaliland flag to honour their guests on this historic state visit.

View attachment 159218

:silanyosmile: