NEWS Farmajo's regime conflict with Kenya escalates

Kids:
1. The mp is Somali-kenyan. He hails from the Garre clan
2. Everybody is in Nairobi, including Farmajo's agents. There is no Somali government without the blessings from Nairobi.
3. Every dollar stollen from Somalia is invested there. It is open secret.
The current government is good in propaganda and leading a narrative, kudos to them.
Lastly once these (s)election is over many will walk back on their utterances.
@Django the N&N payroll officer in Nairobi is Amb. Owliyo I think he's dir. This former kgb trained propagandist are done in 60 to 70 days.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Sanctions placed on Kenya for political interference in Somalia Elections happening February.

Interesting note here is Kenyan diplomats can't obtain a visa without getting approval directly from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Sanctions placed on Kenya for political interference in Somalia Elections happening February.

Interesting note here is Kenyan diplomats can't obtain a visa without getting approval directly from Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

@Dues Ex Machete the leader of sade on the spot and their intellectual is calling back the sade bots as I gave him an osman mahmoud education and he has accepted farmaajo has to go and centralism is bad and shuuci and if the villa cant even handle the small power it has now, he concluded if it gets more its more tyranny as they cant even work to prove centralism isnt tyranny as u use army, aid money, foreign policy and abuse it already which is evidence to the world centralism is unworkable in somalia and the discussion is a puntland model or a hong kong model of autonomous nation states under a two systems one nation model for PL/JL and centralized banadir model for hs/gm/banadir or it's a PL model for all, there is no banadir model option of federalsm on the table as dues has accepted the less power in the center the better, so go back to ali saleman u claim as your leader has run like siyad did and morgan tried to resurrect it but its over, its time to come home to PL.

Plus Dues accepted farmajo is hypocrit as he is for states rights in america and conservative republican but a banadir model centralist in somalia, showing to DUES the man holds no qadiyad or siyasad and he has walked away and the sade bots are now leaderless as he was the brain and you the news reporters an cheerleaders. Your welcome back home to Qandala the home of the beeldajes as the door is always open for harti irrepective of their anti mahmud saleban politics, the doors are never shut, u will be given your business licenses to manage somalia banking game as ali saleman is the 'wealth' and trustworthy world wide as we remove the hordes n moryan and show the world somalia is safe to the invest and no moryan diimeed in hormud like barakat

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

I know your ali saleman cause u never talk about 'wealth' since u r the whole god damn game for 300 years wealth profile in the gulf/oman/somalia in stable time periods also and redirected it into large markets of the gulf in ali saleman networks. U will be given the largest industries of somalia niyahow as 'wealth order' stays the same and the capitalist clans, u not isaaq who spends all his hours on economy showing 'dacifnimo' ayaa jirta as u have 2 km royal palace site that is nearly half his city kkkkk and he isn't even big name ali saleman kkkkk. The order of beeldaje will be an institution to encourage 'entrepeneurs' of excellence like ali saleman in somalia

He should say all non Somali Kenyan citizens.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I remember when i visited somaliland and landed in berbera (hargeisa airport was being retouched if you know what i mean).

We payed 30 euros per person to get in and not have a stamp on our passports.

I didn't know that visiting xamar was that difficult.

I know about many people that went from hargeisa to xamar with an airplane ofcourse but there was no process beyond paying up and keeping it pushing. Basically same as sl.

Or did it all change in xamar since villa somalia got the authority over our airspace?

read:

Buuuuuun farmajo emotionally bans flights from kenya to ONE BLOCK villa somalia , but other somali cities will not give a flying fish and ignore it

giphy.gif

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Calaf Somalis regardless of where they are from dont apply for citizenship but rather a passport all Somalis are immediately citizens by birth according to the constitution. The passport is useless btw and every Mx in Beled Xaawo larps as Degoodi for that Kenyan Kipanda

Ogadens control Jubbaland and will issue out what they want to anyone they want you bitter little Mareexaan
2E611553-EB81-45FE-9C13-25C7B9939EEC.gif

This is good move by Farmaajo, forget these Kenyans they haven’t got sh£t to offer us, next move should be to squash the beef with Ahmed madobe and just give him full legitimacy, matter fact I would go further then the Mira ban I would even start poaching all their Somali business ppl and give them good incentives if they return home.

What about all the other somalis who come to kenya and claim OG and negotiate with OG and use the clan name to get kenyan passport and do business in kenya and live in peace?

so sad, anyways, these Buuuns try to pain a picture they are little miss effect, they live in Kenya and get refugee asylum as OG in Kenya

OG own Jubaland, marehan can knock every door and try every trick, end of the day you will never get back Kismayo insha Allah

I would not mind droning their half of dry dusty Gedo

AHMED CADE NEEDS TO STOP BEING SO SOFT AND WIPE OUT THESE BLOODY BUUNS WHO ARE UNGRATEFUL REFUGEES FROM DUSAMAREEB

1607392346236.png

Attachments

• 1607392346470.png
    1607392346470.png
    831 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Visa in Kismayo? Oh yeah we just do that to Marexaan this is Sayid Maxamed airport I get a standing ovation when I come off that plane.

God it feels good to be ignorant I cant believe I tried reasoning with Africans again your about to get dogged like @Adaawe real ones know what time it is for Sade
AFDA84BF-7718-4032-BC51-88A37686CD26.gif

Trending